ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

:high-five:I think this is one of my fav language thanks lex I googled it so Hau'oli Makahiki to you brother an cronic:circle-of-love:

ok apologize for slacking I read a bit in my journal just been really busy trying to finish the the outside of the bathroom I'm making
got it all sealed up gonna paint it tomorrow even a little deck I made.
then I'm gonna trim it all out throw on the door so I can work the inside
at least once the outsides buttoned up and the doors on I can kind of take my time

cronic good days to you my bro :high-five:
Hows the build coming along :cheer:And have you heard from OMM,,please send him an Jo our love me an the P:dreamy::hug::hug::bigblush::geek:
and tell him me and the P miss him Cronic(pun intended)
:thanks:

ill give him a call Have a great new year Brother :circle-of-love:

Good morning Cronic... Hope you had a wonderful holiday and have recouped from all the partying...:party:...:circle-of-love:

High Sistah D never really partied I just do my thing as I do nothing more
cept I did visit a friend on new years eve for a couple hrs damn he had one of those huge cones
I couldn't smoke the whole thing with them all got to a point I just wanted to breathe air lol
there was a couple other joints going around too and with about 5 people smoking it came around pretty fast
lol.
Have a Great Year Sistah D :circle-of-love:

:bump:
Happy New Year Cronic...

Have a Great Year brotha BAR :high-five:

Aloha brotha just cruising thought the journals. cheers!

Hey Brotha Thanks for cruizin by :thumb:

Word. Hope all is well Cronic my dude!

Trig

Hey Trig just busy with the home project
and I was babysitting while I was trying to do it since school was out but its back in now so I got more time to get more done
Hope you are well and Have a Great Year :thumb:

That light you seen was my lighter blowing up. Naw I didn't do a lot. It was pretty cold out there. Now we got snow just acouple inches, followed up by freezing rain and a 1/2" of that. Makes for slick roads.. Pure Ice. Hey Put me on the bandwagon,,, let me know how Pop's is doing. It never takes him long to fix up a pc. Unless you down load that Window-10 OS. I for one don't like it. Hope all's well out there.... Keepem Green

shit it was amazing this year I just couldn't afford to get anything that went up and go boom
and they figured out how a lot of it was getting in lol next year might be worse and cost more if you can get anything
Have a Good One Brotha ill give the old man a call soon and fill you all in :thumb:

Best of everything to you and yours brother Chronic!

Hey Brotha Light Thanks for swinging by Happy New Year I hope you Get a Great Grow year :high-five:

Yeah Woody, that Windows 10 is garbage! Unstable, lots of nonsense I don't need, and full of re-directs. I ran it all of 20mins before uninstalling.

PS: They broke the mold with 7; Windows 8 was a disaster.

I dunno I let it dl the stupid 10 I just use it now but yea might be a good idea to go back to 8
Is there a button to do that? I dunno I haven't looked lemme know Brotha so I don't have to rack my brain looking :rofl:

Hey Cronic!

Hope you and yours had a great holiday. Aloha!

:Namaste:
Bob

Hey Dr Bob It was a great end of the year Hope yours was as good and hope you have a Great Year coming :thumb:

how's it growing bud?

Hey Brotha Br meh stupid gsc bagseed went to crap I'm gonna post tonight the last
2 weeks I don't wanna have to do 3 weeks lol so I'm missing one harvest
trying to get everything back on schedule, the damn chocolope after it went into bloom starting showing cal mag
issues so last res change I added some I think I gotta keep adding the cal mag for the chocolope
I don't really see it in the royal salute so hopefully its not a water thing and its just a plant thing
but ill have everything back on my 3-4 week harvest track by the end of February :thumb:
Hope you Have a Great Year Brotha :high-five:

Aloha Chronic, Happy new year:passitleft:

Hey Brotha Chenzi Happy New Year and Hope you Have a Great Year :thumb:

ok I got the pics uploaded ill post the update for the last 2 weeks for sure tomorrow :thumb:

I dunno I let it dl the stupid 10 I just use it now but yea might be a good idea to go back to 8
Is there a button to do that? I dunno I haven't looked lemme know Brotha so I don't have to rack my brain looking :rofl:
Just go to Window's "Control Panel", "System and Security", and then "Restore your Computer to an earlier time".

Choose the restore point you installed "Windows 10" or if you want to go back to "7" pick the restore point you installed "Windows 8".

Hey Cronic and Reg
yep I have been finding about W10 the hard way ? I use a linux system on my desktop which I find very good everything is simple ,, well for a geek ,, but Miss P had her laptop break an she really relies on it in the evening :smokin: so we went to the sales after Xmas an got a real great deal on a Toshiba ,, what we both didnt realise was it has W10?? Its also a touch screen one ,, but I had to reeboot it as our password never worked and it was the right one ,,since I managed to sync a pin number they now require for us to open our PC??
To be honest this is the way things are going its all in with the smart system stuff ,,, its very intrusive so my advice would be try to get yer W8 an try to avoid it as much s possible :smokin:
That was my first rant for a long time
Have a brilliant day:420:

damn I don't know if I want it restored as opposed to uninstalled I got files or info since then I don't want to lose

It doesn't remove your new files, only the apps you added.

You can also use your "uninstall" tool but then you'd have to reinstall Windows 7 or 8 manually. That's perfect for you Jaga. Since you have a touch screen Windows 8 is ideal. Install 8 then uninstall 10 in that order since the new laptop came with Windows 10.

oh I didn't realize that

ok lets roll with the last 2 weeks of updates before we gotta do 3 :rofl:

starting with the gsc bagseed which slowly just was dying

DSC075863.JPG

DSC075874.JPG

DSC075883.JPG

DSC075893.JPG

yea looks like shit wait till you see the next weeks and final week pics for that plant

DSC075903.JPG

DSC075912.JPG

DSC075922.JPG

DSC075931.JPG

DSC075943.JPG

DSC075952.JPG

chocolope

DSC075971.JPG

Holy grail Kush

DSC076023.JPG

2 royal salute cutting and 2 gsc cuttings
seems like only 1 gsc is rooting the other 3 plants the stems seems to be disappearing
like its eating itself lol
ok when I started with the bubble cloner
I used hormex in the res and clonex on the stem worked fine
kept it that way for a long time till I decided to use aloe
ran out of hormex had a free bottle of aussie tonic
so used that in the res with the aloe that was the last
set of cuttings 4 gsc all rooted
this one only one is seeming to root
I used clonex on the stem and the aussie tonic in the res
looks like I'm gonna try clonex and plain water next time or aloe with aussie tonic

DSC075993.JPG

heres the gsc mom one of the clones I kept cause its a keeper

DSC076004.JPG

and heres my gsc cs project

DSC076045.JPG

DSC076052.JPG

DSC076063.JPG

DSC076073.JPG

DSC076082.JPG

this ones the one I'm spraying btw

DSC076093.JPG

DSC076104.JPG

DSC076114.JPG

DSC076124.JPG

Groups

DSC075962.JPG

DSC075981.JPG

DSC076015.JPG

DSC076035.JPG

ok that was it for that week of dec 27 2015

ok heres last sundays res change this is when gsc bagseed got hacked and tossed into the trash

so lets start off with that

DSC076163.JPG

DSC076174.JPG

DSC076184.JPG

DSC076194.JPG

in the trash

DSC076203.JPG

royal salute

DSC076234.JPG

DSC076244.JPG

DSC076252.JPG

DSC076264.JPG

DSC076272.JPG

chocolope

DSC076134.JPG

DSC076144.JPG

DSC076153.JPG

cuttings as I was saying in the previous post only 1 seems to be rooting its a gsc cut

DSC076303.JPG

the gsc mom

DSC076313.JPG

cs project

DSC076323.JPG

ok I don't know how the gsc mom got slipped into the middle but

DSC076332.JPG

ok back to cs project

DSC076343.JPG

DSC076352.JPG

small group shot

DSC076284.JPG

hgk

DSC076294.JPG

some gorilla glue I been well I had smoked :rofl:

DSC076213.JPG

DSC076223.JPG

ok that's it for now isn't much too look at but another plants gonna be sprouted
next week and ill be keeping my 3 week schedule for the time being at least in bloom or depending on plants bloom time I might
have to sneak an extra one in here and there :thumb:

great update as usual brother Cronic :Namaste:

gorilla glue huh? word around the street is that strain is yet another happy accident, you know hermie pollinates your stuff and you end up with some new strain you gotta give a name to :rofl:

almost all great inventions were discovered by accident tho so no harm done :)

be well my friend

a moment of silence for the plant that couldn't finish its life :rip:

tasty looking nugs :high-five:

BAR is on his period?

Back
Top Bottom