COorganics - All Natural - No-Till With ACT's - Winter Attic Grow

I know CO, it seems like a lot of weed, but we turn most if it in to Rick Simpson oil. We eat a lot of weed LOL. The RSO has really helped my friend through chemo, and it was significant in my recovery too. It's crazy how this plant heals. My blood pressure is normal for the first time in my adult life. This plant heals Brother!

Have an awesome night CO

I've had high blood pressure my entire adult life, 30 years plus.

Awesome to hear that Dr. It sure is an amazing plant. The coolest thing is that cannabis is keeping kids from having violent seizures.
I heard it takes a lot of cannabis to make a little RSO, but that it is real, potent medicine. And that's about all I know about Rick Simpson oil.

The GSC cut grows insanely dense buds, too. I bet I could grow 1/4 pounders with ease. I'm just gonna go ahead and do it. I made the call. Fuck, it. Takes care of my "problem" of what to flower next.

Watch out for some flo scout cookies, (or something) in the next year (or so).
I'm excited.

Good decision CO. I don't see any opportunity for regret here. I'm excited for you.

I know CO, it seems like a lot of weed, but we turn most if it in to Rick Simpson oil. We eat a lot of weed LOL. The RSO has really helped my friend through chemo, and it was significant in my recovery too. It's crazy how this plant heals. My blood pressure is normal for the first time in my adult life. This plant heals Brother!

Have an awesome night CO

I've had high blood pressure my entire adult life, 30 years plus.

I know what you mean. My husband does peritoneal dialysis and checks his blood pressure before we set the cycler up to determine which bags of solution to use. We have to be careful to do that before he medicates or his blood pressure is too low. They really need to allow unfettered access to this plant. I'm always stunned at how effectively it gets him beyond the pain so he can focus on life again. That's why I'm working so hard to create a steady supply that doesn't put us into bankruptcy.

How would you recommend setting the up?

For smartpot worm farming:
Fill smartpot with some bedding, compost, minerals. Add worms. Cover with a round cardboard cut out or similar. Water infrequently. Wait a while, maybe a year. Screen it. Repeat.

Update of sorts:
My buds have all cured up very nicely! The wild Thai "b" is turning into something really nice. I probably won't grow it again just because of the amount of new gear I have to play with. Bubblegum is the best I've grown and I've grown this one a bunch of times already. JH is wicked potent, I wonder what it would test out at? This run cements it into my head that I have found the superior method of organic cannabis growing! With so much info available on the internet, and so many conflicting views, it's hard to find the right path. No nutes, no PH'ing, no proprietary formulas, no flushing. Just pure, delicious and potent buds, from a sustainable, economically sound, organic and healthy grow.

Update of sorts:
My buds have all cured up very nicely! The wild Thai "b" is turning into something really nice. I probably won't grow it again just because of the amount of new gear I have to play with. Bubblegum is the best I've grown and I've grown this one a bunch of times already. JH is wicked potent, I wonder what it would test out at? This run cements it into my head that I have found the superior method of organic cannabis growing! With so much info available on the internet, and so many conflicting views, it's hard to find the right path. No nutes, no PH'ing, no proprietary formulas, no flushing. Just pure, delicious and potent buds, from a sustainable, economically sound, organic and healthy grow.

Change your name to Sir Galahad, you are on the path to The Holy Grail !

I'll be Sir Follows your Horse (and learns shit. :) )

Congrats on the harvest CO. I have 2 sensi seeds jack herrer freebies I've been thinking about popping. Is yours from Sensi? That Bubblegum sounds amazing.

I know what you mean about the organic thing. My weed is better than anything available in the dispensaries. Why would all my friends constantly want to trade weed? Because mines better LOL. I can't wait till I harvest my first crop from my home made LOS. Right now I'm using a bagged LOS made locally by a hydro shop owner LOL. The hydro shop owner only grows in LOS. That's hilarious.

Sweetsue, I hear you. I'm lucky enough to have friends who sell me mmj for cost. I make oil for 3 people right now including myself and its the only thing that helps with chemotherapy and debilitating pain. If I didn't have that resource I would be in bankruptcy right now.

Happy Saturday CO.

PS: my friends mmj needs will drop significantly when he finished chemo. It's really hard on a person.

hahaha drcannabi, I've ran into that a lot too, big hydro dispensary/hydro store owners that only grow for themselves in organic soil... I don't blame them though lol. One dispensary owner in Boulder and I had a lengthy talk about it... he really hated all of the weed from his dispensary hahaha, so much that when he offered to take me in back and smoke a bong, he wouldn't let me match with the gram I just bought from him! He had this AMAZING home-organic-grown Island Sweet Skunk though, that just tasted like lemons and coconuts and I could never forget it.

It was so different hearing him say, "people are always asking me what buds I'd recommend for them, and since I don't want to go out of business I always say oh- this here. If I were honest I'd say go grow your own In organic soil though.
But every now and then I get someone come in who doesn't really want to buy anything, asking lots of questions like you... and sometimes I ask them to come try my personal weed. They're always like why don't you sell this??? Well - I might be able to make a system for growing all our buds this high quality for a similar price, but it would be complicated and most people just don't care anyways, they want to get high and these crappy hydro buds do that for them." .... the problem with big bud business in a nutshell, right? It's kind of horrible and sad and funny at the same time >.<

hahaha drcannabi, I've ran into that a lot too, big hydro dispensary/hydro store owners that only grow for themselves in organic soil... I don't blame them though lol. One dispensary owner in Boulder and I had a lengthy talk about it... he really hated all of the weed from his dispensary hahaha, so much that when he offered to take me in back and smoke a bong, he wouldn't let me match with the gram I just bought from him! He had this AMAZING home-organic-grown Island Sweet Skunk though, that just tasted like lemons and coconuts and I could never forget it.

It was so different hearing him say, "people are always asking me what buds I'd recommend for them, and since I don't want to go out of business I always say oh- this here. If I were honest I'd say go grow your own In organic soil though.
But every now and then I get someone come in who doesn't really want to buy anything, asking lots of questions like you... and sometimes I ask them to come try my personal weed. They're always like why don't you sell this??? Well - I might be able to make a system for growing all our buds this high quality for a similar price, but it would be complicated and most people just don't care anyways, they want to get high and these crappy hydro buds do that for them." .... the problem with big bud business in a nutshell, right? It's kind of horrible and sad and funny at the same time >.<

Interesting, a gentleman who owns a grow shop told me that organic weed was great... For small grows. His opinion was that it wasn't feasible to do a large scale organic grow. I don't get that. At all.

Is a warehouse full of raised beds with drip irrigation that hard to do? Any big grow needs fans, lights etc. an organic warehouse grow would be very inexpensive compared to a hydro set up. Just need a front end loader to mix that much soil.

The industry is screwy.

Edit: soilgirl, you and CO avatar look the same to a blind person LOL.

That's funny CO. Even soil buds that weren't grown in LOS are nasty if you ask me LOL. Once I tasted LOS grown weed, I knew I'd found the holy grail ha ha. I can't imagine how I smoked the crap I used to smoke. I also use a vaporizer most of the time. You can really tell the difference with a vape.

I'll have to crack that JH. How's the taste and high?

Interesting, a gentleman who owns a grow shop told me that organic weed was great... For small grows. His opinion was that it wasn't feasible to do a large scale organic grow. I don't get that. At all.

Is a warehouse full of raised beds with drip irrigation that hard to do? Any big grow needs fans, lights etc. an organic warehouse grow would be very inexpensive compared to a hydro set up. Just need a front end loader to mix that much soil.

The industry is screwy.

It seems like it would be way less expensive. No nutes, recycled soil, no worry about flushing. Just crop and plant.

It seems like it would be way less expensive. No nutes, recycled soil, no worry about flushing. Just crop and plant.

I would do no till beds, And practice organic IPM like a religious fanatic. It seems simple and easy for me. Maybe one of these cannabazzilionaires would hire me. Lol, probably not.

I would do no till beds, And practice organic IPM like a religious fanatic. It seems simple and easy for me. Maybe one of these cannabazzilionaires would hire me. Lol, probably not.

Actually they would be smart to hire you. I read a journal on Scott Reach (rare dankness founder). He was hired as a master grower for a medical marijuana dispensary before he started RD. His salary was $10,000 a month. That dispensary was all organic soil. While it may be rare there, are a few who do it right.

Can you imagine making a living doing what you love to do?

This sounds awesome. I'll have to grow mine out now.

-Originally Posted by-COorganics-

Final trim completed tonight on Jack Herer plants. Special buds here. 170 grams total. 1 large hit held in will stone your face off. Can feel the buzz in the front of my face before/upon exhale. I do wanna run this longer and see how that is, next time.-

Back
Top Bottom