Critical 47

Finally made the
20240216_155745.jpg
20240216_160712.jpg
20240216_161409.jpg
I'll tell you what you're so awesome with your contraptions I used to do the exact same shit!!

Here's something I forgot to remember, a few months ago, I had read somewhere about autos being sensitive and blah blah.. and read about if the roots touch the sides of the growing pot that they respond by flowering or stunt an die.. something along the lines that we don't wanna cross right.. anyhoo, that's why I lined my pot with the burlap sack. To prevent the roots from finding the wall of the pot. Which now I'm sure is a load of sh¡t..however.. anyone else ever read such a thing? I know they house most jellyfish in circular tanks to prevent them from smacking the side of the glass an dying. Jellyfish are the angels of the ocean.

autos trigger early if you bottle the roots up. has more to do with hard side buckets and transplanting in time. it's the reason a lot of folk recommend planting auto seeds in the final pot the plant grows in.

First off-
Im big on growing roses of all kinds! I'm a native Texan, so I grew up growing dirt and cactus, we couldn't splurge our water on plants. So I didn't ever get to garden or plant anything ever. An when I did the heat usually killed the sh¡t outta it fast.
2019 was traumatic for me, I can't really discuss it without getting emotional. Let's just narrow it down to losing my family to death, death and more death.
So as soon as the COVID gates were lifted, I moved to Illinois to have a new beginning. Where I found my green thumb and my absolute love for growing stuff and things!!

💎Life is a gift in any form, cherish it.💎

I hadn't thought about growing my own til this winter, everything is frozen and dormant and sucks. In the gloom I decided to try my hand at this, plus I don't know anyone in this state to buy from. An the despinsary bud is overpriced and lacks. It just doesn't do it for me.

So Lady's and Gentlemen!
Allow me to introduce my grow diary.

Critical 47, planted 12/20/2023
Wild Thai, planted 1/24/2024

New420Guy Seeds
20240129_144309.jpg

Wild Thai (auto fem)

20240129_144237.jpg

Critical 47 (auto fem)
Great start…will follow along. Cheers

Springs coming, bugs are waking up... And sooner than expected, here's the 1st of the ladybugs that hybernate in my house during the winter. Soon I'll be posting pictures of them in the hundreds... In my house .. just thankful it's not roaches. Thad be gross. Then this stink bug has been chilling in the kitchen all winter long, hasn't bugged me once. I did save it from drowning in the sink once. Lol.
20240210_191911.jpg
20240210_191849.jpg
Lady bugs are very beneficial for plant pests. Interesting grow so far, you can generally get sound advice here at 420. Cheers

The most destructive bug I get every year is the dreaded Japanese scarab beetle. They eat the petals off my roses! I don't like killing things, I don't mind killing them. They'll devour a whole rose blossom in a few hours. Idk how they'll act on the cannabis!! They have little clustered orgy's and that's the best time to get em. When they're not looking! Grab em all as one and squeeze. I found they die best when you hear their shells crack. This spring we're guaranteed to have cicada's by the trillions, the bug guy said "expect at least a million cicada's per acre" that's a fuck-ton of locusts!!! @Sierra Natural Science gonna be busting with customers! Specially since the gov. FDA (or whomever) ex-nayed the farmers from using specific pesticides and stuff on their crops recently. Oh buddy!! I do like cicada's tho, I can fall asleep to a tree of them screeching from the canopy's. Ooh that reminds me, I gotta bring out the hammock!!
Chrome green Japanese Beetles? If yes I eradicated all within 100 yards of my home when we lived in Yorktown Virginia. Neighbors thanked me. A few hormone traps and grub control over a few years. Cheers

Chrome green Japanese Beetles? If yes I eradicated all within 100 yards of my home when we lived in Yorktown Virginia. Neighbors thanked me. A few hormone traps and grub control over a few years. Cheers
Yes please 🙏 kill them little scarab japs!! 💀

Those crickets travel! We have beardies, so I hear ya!
I missed this one lol. We've had one down in the basement for a couple weeks, or so it sounds. Not in the grow room just chilling outside of it somewhere. Then again it could be a mix of squeaky fans and tinnitus tripping me out

I trimmed a few big fan leaves off of Critical 47, mostly because they were hovering over a large amount of flowering spots. Figured there's enough leaves that it probably won't hurt nothing. Hopefully it benefits 🤞 the bud spots that are no longer hidden in the shadows. Maybe they'll try to grow upwards towards the light and even out.

Channel+ is catching up. I know she's gonna love getting a better light above her top. Idk I decided to experiment a little with her. I didn't top her top, she's only at like 3 ish nodes, I topped the little heads on the new baby growths below it. See what happens in the next few weeks.

Wild Thia has roots coming through the fabric pot at the sides. Does anyone have any advice on this? Is this something that should be addressed or will it work itself out.? I'm considering transferring her into a larger container, and her long characteristic, the Thia stick part, I've been considering doing a LST (did I say it right?) And see if I can get all BDSM with her .. I've got some experience in restraints and bondage, might as well use it and put it to good use. 💎

Back
Top Bottom