Cultivator's Return - Multiple Grows

Cult u will b missed u one of the first ppl threat i looked at yrs ago ur a great person n def a phenomenon pro the world need a cult brotha i feel the same at times but things change time changed but the hell with it brotha love always checking out ur threads

Yea that’s true enough, I’ve thought about it but still a little gun shy
Me to just cnt do it this is a way better place to b at times but i get wat cult saying its like the old gems get forgotted but 420 should reconize the old gems more cuz they have put there time also effort to this site

It sucks but I do understand how a professional would feel dealing with amateurs that think that they know it all. I have left many a forum because of it.

That garbage bag full of bud blows me away. LOL Great job as always.

Cult, im having crazy ph swings in my reservoir. I ph down to 5.8 and the next day its 6.2-6.3 even 6.4 some times.
Any suggestions?

Thats pretty normal. Just drop it back down to 5.8.

Cult u will b missed u one of the first ppl threat i looked at yrs ago ur a great person n def a phenomenon pro the world need a cult brotha i feel the same at times but things change time changed but the hell with it brotha love always checking out ur threads

Thankyou.

Harvesting this weekend so i will get plenty pics up. I have scrogged one bunch of the green poison but think the other tent will just need cut right back and flowered normal. I will get some pics or vid up of that too.

Also ep 2 of cultivators corner will be up over the weekend discussing germination of seeds and touching on CBD slightly.

Sweet bro cant wait for the next ep. Of cultivatirs corner and man those plants looked amazing bro great job namaste

Cult, do you add Carboload to res or you always top with it? I wonder what would happen if i add it to my res.. I use a chiller so my temps are 19ish

I’m seeing some of the old timers getting active again.
Yeah La is back. Dr krip has been poking around too. I figure people come and go but it was cool to see some vets back around

Hey mate really sad to hear your cheesed off with some nob heads giving out shit advice but I understand as it must be so frustrating with the trail and error you must have done over the years with all sorts nutrients ,lights ,fans,fuck everything to do with this game but I am so glad you shared with people that was prepared to listen and learn as you have made me and plenty more into much better growers which I thank you for the pods are shit hot keep them up if you have time mate and just a quick one do you use clonex on you taproot seeds/clones and if so which way round the great white first on then clonex or the other way round? Cheers.

Hi cult, I’ve been looking through all your threads on here over the past week or so read everything and learned a hell of a lot for research purposes only of course, but the proof is in your pudding u clearly know your stuff! I’ve registered here basically just to thank you for sharing this knowledge and I know it’s cheeky to ask for something on a 1st post but would be very grateful for a diy guide on a dripper system ideally what components are needed and starting points on feed times/frequency? I’ve stumbled across your work when looking for reviews on the alien easy feed system hence why I’m now interested in a top feed system. Anyway well done and thanks on behalf of many forum lurkers I’m sure

Hi cult, I’ve been looking through all your threads on here over the past week or so read everything and learned a hell of a lot for research purposes only of course, but the proof is in your pudding u clearly know your stuff! I’ve registered here basically just to thank you for sharing this knowledge and I know it’s cheeky to ask for something on a 1st post but would be very grateful for a diy guide on a dripper system ideally what components are needed and starting points on feed times/frequency? I’ve stumbled across your work when looking for reviews on the alien easy feed system hence why I’m now interested in a top feed system. Anyway well done and thanks on behalf of many forum lurkers I’m sure

There's some great stuff in the DIY forums here on :420:.

Here's one:

Simple drip system

With a drip system, you typically run the drippers 24x7 (although, some will put it on a timer) and change the res once per week, Top off with plain PH'd water in between res changes.

There's some great stuff in the DIY forums here on :420:.

Here's one:

Simple drip system

With a drip system, you typically run the drippers 24x7 (although, some will put it on a timer) and change the res once per week, Top off with plain PH'd water in between res changes.

Thanks for pointing me the right direction mr Krip will get stuck in after work much appreciated

Hey mate really sad to hear your cheesed off with some nob heads giving out shit advice but I understand as it must be so frustrating with the trail and error you must have done over the years with all sorts nutrients ,lights ,fans,fuck everything to do with this game but I am so glad you shared with people that was prepared to listen and learn as you have made me and plenty more into much better growers which I thank you for the pods are shit hot keep them up if you have time mate and just a quick one do you use clonex on you taproot seeds/clones and if so which way round the great white first on then clonex or the other way round? Cheers.

You dont use clonex on seeds. its essentially a mix to initiate roots from cones. If i dip clones in great white i dont use clonex and if i use clonex i dont dip in great white. Either is fine.

On seedlings i always sprinkle greatwhite into the transplant hole, it makes a massive difference.

Thanks for posting.

what size set up is the drip system for. It matters as id do it quite differently for diff spaces and is it coco, pebbles or a coco/pebble mix?

Back
Top Bottom