Cultivator's Return - Multiple Grows

I agree they need more light to stop that stretch, maybe lower the light a bit.
Thanks. I will lower the light. At the moment its running at 600 Watt and I'm thinking I might struggle with temps when i lower the Lights. But I will give an update. Do you think it would be worth it to set up my own grow Journal

Thanks. I will lower the light. At the moment its running at 600 Watt and I'm thinking I might struggle with temps when i lower the Lights. But I will give an update. Do you think it would be worth it to set up my own grow Journal
Hey buddy ! Definitely set up your own grow journal. I am in my first grow and have been helped from day 1 by @Cultivator

What's up Cult ? I'm in week 3 flower (day 17) of your schedule and things are looking great. They are 60cm tall. Will they grow any higher ? Here's what they look like.

I can't wait on sunday to defoliate and lollipop as many leafs are not getting any light.

They will likely get a little taller. look fine so far.

Do these plants look fine? Followed your How to grow coco - feed chart,. These are Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk.
Started on the 8-06-2018
Kit :
1.2 X 1.2 X 2
600 Watt,
6" Exhaust
4" Intake with one Passive vent opened.

Temps lights on : 25c - 27c (When hot outside hitting 32c)
Lights off : 19.5C - 22C

I'm going to wiat for 10 days from the 9th and then start what I will call the real VEG, I think these plants are stretching what are your views.

Thanks cults.

That stretch is normal when growing under 600w fual spec. dont lower light as you might bake them. Keep the light where its at for now. dont worry about it as it will not harm the seedling in anyway at all. When you repot you can bury the plant a little deeper if need be.

As for the feed, bump it up to 1.2ec as youir water is higher. it will condition the coco and will not harm the seedling. once theres a couple sets of real leaves bump up to 1.5ec.

Hi cult was hoping you could help me once again. I have 8 plants in scrog they get fed 2 x 1 minute feeds daily and they love it. My pump runs 19mm tube into the tent then 4mm tube to each pot top fed. No drippers just straight flow from the 4mm line. For some reason lately after the timer stops the water keeps dripping out of the lines and flooding the base of my tent. Cant figure out how to stop it. Any help would be appreciated.

Do these plants look fine? Followed your How to grow coco - feed chart,. These are Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk.
Started on the 8-06-2018
Kit :
1.2 X 1.2 X 2
600 Watt,
6" Exhaust
4" Intake with one Passive vent opened.

Temps lights on : 25c - 27c (When hot outside hitting 32c)
Lights off : 19.5C - 22C

I'm going to wiat for 10 days from the 9th and then start what I will call the real VEG, I think these plants are stretching what are your views.

Thanks cults.

As others mention they are great but just need more lights! Invest in a lux meter it will allow you to improve your grow trust me! I understand the trouble about heat I'm experiencing the same right now. Growing in winter is so much easier for me

Leroy Brown you need to put a anti siphon in you line, you know when you siphon through a hose it will keep running till the res is empty I think is what’s happening to you I don’t know how you have set up your dip system but as the feed goes through the pump you need to put a hole just before it leaves the top of the res this when the pumps stops will let air in the hose and stop it from siphoning hope this makes sense or you can buy a fitting that connects to the hose from the hydro shop just ask for a 19mm anti siphoning valve ether way will work hope this helps.

I take it your pump is at the bottom of the res and the hose line comes out the top of the res? If so put a small say 3mm hole just before it comes out of the top of the res so when the pump is on it will piss out of the feed hose back to the rest of the feed in the res, the hole must not be under the water feed or it won’t work. When the pump stops the hole will allowed air in the hose to stop the siphoning from happening hope this makes sense if your not sure just give me another holla mate.

Makes perfect sense thanks mate. Will give it a go. If doesnt work ive found the anti siphon valve i need to get too. Hopefully hole will do the job

As others mention they are great but just need more lights! Invest in a lux meter it will allow you to improve your grow trust me! I understand the trouble about heat I'm experiencing the same right now. Growing in winter is so much easier for me

More lights in there could push his temps up to 40c and kill his plants, unless he adds more aircon/better extraction first...which can get expensive. i just tried to add a 400w into my similar sized tent i have extraction and cool tube and i was really struggling and had to pull the extra 400W out of the tent to control temps.

They will likely get a little taller. look fine so far.

That stretch is normal when growing under 600w fual spec. dont lower light as you might bake them. Keep the light where its at for now. dont worry about it as it will not harm the seedling in anyway at all. When you repot you can bury the plant a little deeper if need be.

As for the feed, bump it up to 1.2ec as youir water is higher. it will condition the coco and will not harm the seedling. once theres a couple sets of real leaves bump up to 1.5ec.

Sorry mate only seen this feed today with ec 1 will bump it abd do what you say on sat and will keep the lights where theywas! got me confused! thanks mate

Back
Top Bottom