Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Yep. I was helping you apply the directions to your situation.

I can only imagine we are rapidly growing beyond the point where Doc will be able to do this at full capacity (there will be too many people). I feel so incredibly lucky that even my first DBHB journey should be shepherded by the Doctor.

Also luckily there is a 2nd and 3rd round of disciple shepherds getting their brix up as we speak.

Hey guys awesome info on Hi Brix cannabis growing. i cant find a soil recipe for promix version and i have looked high and low. I use promix all the time and i am trying to make the switch to hi brix soil. i just cant find the hi brix recipe per 3.8 bail etc. Can someone point me in the right direction please.

Thanks

Hey guys awesome info on Hi Brix cannabis growing. i cant find a soil recipe for promix version and i have looked high and low. I use promix all the time and i am trying to make the switch to hi brix soil. i just cant find the hi brix recipe per 3.8 bail etc. Can someone point me in the right direction please.

Thanks
All over this thread. I would look at the instructions in Doc's signature.

Thanks for the reply.

There is a ton of info but i cant find the exact amount of ingredients. I am looking for the exact amounts for nutrient and high brix/mineral amendments.

Poted by Doc Bud

soil Mix:

ProMix HP
Worm Castings
HIgh Brix amendment

Lot's of microbial products, biochar, humic acids, fishy ferts and groovy foliar sprays, all formulated by a lab for my specific soil.

Thanks

Ask Doc

Thanks for the reply.

There is a ton of info but i cant find the exact amount of ingredients. I am looking for the exact amounts for nutrient and high brix/mineral amendments.

Poted by Doc Bud

soil Mix:

ProMix HP
Worm Castings
HIgh Brix amendment

Lot's of microbial products, biochar, humic acids, fishy ferts and groovy foliar sprays, all formulated by a lab for my specific soil.

The exact ingredients are in my "kit." I carry all kinds of drenches, foliar sprays, raw materials, etc. I also make the amendment that turns Promix HP into high brix soil.

Check your PM's

Thanks for the reply.

Poted by Doc Bud

soil Mix:

ProMix HP
Worm Castings
HIgh Brix amendment

"groovy foliar sprays..." is an exact measurement bro! :) lol

Re: Doc Bud - Like this:

Now it's gone....what the??

You can change the Re: when you reply. It's in the Go Advanced options. :;):

Doc this lady is rocking the most solid nugs ever (for me). 11 weeks flowering in a blend of aged and used kit soil, pretty much following all basic kit protocol. 2x Cat drench at 5 weeks. She was the dominant lady among 3 in a 15 gal fabric. The white cob lights and the kit gave me my best results so far.

6-15_b.jpg
6-15_a.jpg
6-15_c.jpg

I mixed up my labels so i dont know her name. Could be Carnival, Western Winds or JackBerry x Mad Scientist.

Back
Top Bottom