Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

RO isn't always the best, but it's always workable and you can overcome the lack of minerals by adding rocks....which is what we're all about. If you have crappy water, high in nitrates, you'll have issues for sure.
What do you think about inline garden hose filters that filter out some of the crap? Same company as your RO system?

I tried using a carbon only filter for chlorine and chloramine and had problems with the water being to hard so I needed to add the Ro to it. Luckily I got a carbon filter that had an RO add on module available. The TDS in my area is over 5 or 600 if I remember correctly.

I've been using RO ever since using the kit because I had city water with chlorine/chloramine. I now live where I have well water that is fairly mineral rich about 300-400 ppm not exactly sure what minerals, iron for sure because the unsoften water causes rust spots, probably sulfur too because of the smell and calcium.

My thought is to cut the RO water with half or a third unsoften well water? I grow some hybrids that require supplementing with Epsom salts so my thought is this would reduce or eliminate the need for that. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

I've been using RO ever since using the kit because I had city water with chlorine/chloramine. I now live where I have well water that is fairly mineral rich about 300-400 ppm not exactly sure what minerals, iron for sure because the unsoften water causes rust spots, probably sulfur too because of the smell and calcium.

My thought is to cut the RO water with half or a third unsoften well water? I grow some hybrids that require supplementing with Epsom salts so my thought is this would reduce or eliminate the need for that. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Theres no way you can get a water report from your towns website?

Not all the Champagne is taken yet. Everything else......gone.

As of yesterday, I do not have a single bud of MJ in my possession. I've got sugar leaf trim only. The rest.....gone.

One guy said he's using the time between harvests to stop smoking to get his tolerance down. There are at least a dozen delivery services that would come to his door in 20 minutes but he's been ruined by me....total snob.

Doc.....see what you've done to us....hope your proud of yourself!I don't even think about trying other growers weed any more if it's not H.B.! My "Kit" grown MK Ultra doesn't even make me cough....just can't get over that! Cheers.:blunt:

Thanks!

That's a great plan! You're thinking straight about those minerals for sure.

Great Pic update DOC! always appreciated :thanks: looks like heaven over there...I can only imagine what harvest day smells like :circle-of-love:

Thanks!

I personally wouldn't do this if you don't really know whats in the water. Why add a bunch of unknowns back in when you can just add in the couple minerals that are actually needed. Just my opinion GL what ever you do!

Me three and couldn't be happier with it. Its like growing the best possible way that also happens to be very economical and dummy proof if you follow the directions. Not sure what else one could ask for out of a growing system!

Doc is one of the rare people that wants to make things better for others instead of just wanting to take as much as possible from others. I wish we could get some people in Washington with a fraction of your passion, morals and ethics!

Thanks again! :thumb:

Me three and couldn't be happier with it. Its like growing the best possible way that also happens to be very economical and dummy proof if you follow the directions. Not sure what else one could ask for out of a growing system!

Doc is one of the rare people that wants to make things better for others instead of just wanting to take as much as possible from others. I wish we could get some people in Washington with a fraction of your passion, morals and ethics!

Thanks again! :thumb:

Thanks! RE: Washington. My morals and ethics cause me to be passionately against the idea of being in Washington.

Pics from just a while ago.....

Picture_020108.jpg

Picture_019108.jpg

Picture_018118.jpg

Picture_017111.jpg

Picture_016112.jpg

Picture_014159.jpg

Picture_013161.jpg

Picture_012177.jpg

Picture_011180.jpg

Picture_010196.jpg

Picture_009202.jpg

Picture_008200.jpg

Picture_004275.jpg

Picture_003282.jpg

Picture_002280.jpg

Picture_001285.jpg

I would Not be fastening light ballast transformers to a plastic coated wall, there is a potential for such a device to go defective, hot spots create internally and the wall will ignite like a christmas tree gone dry. Guess who is coming to door !

Safety First is not having to scream No Again to some guy in a jail cell.

Good 1, B.D.

Back
Top Bottom