Donpaul.p's Latest 400 Watt HPS Grow

YES, any other subject...

what you replying to BAR,
Yes I'm interested in any topic other than people getting vexed with each other. Not that it matters but you asked if anyone was interested in sns products. Sorry if you took it the wrong way. Nothing but :green_heart: for you Dp

its cool just wasnt sure why a comment from another journal was posted in mine, 420 said that about GiGa so didnt want anyone thinking 420 was refering to anything i had said or done, i think think 420 meant that i just think because GiGa posted he was leaving in my journal then the mods thought he was putting the site down here so they posted that to show that they had offered GiGa some position, its just looked like it was aimed at me if you didnt know the full story.

i dont know the background of what was going on, all i knew was GiGa was leaving as he had some differences with the site so left it at that. it just didnt need bringing up here as well as in his journal.

so just a bit confused why it was dragged to my journal for even more members to wonder whats going on, but thats up to 420 and not me so cant tell them what to post and not to post, to me it sounds like a comunication breakdown between the site and GiGa, he has not discussed anything with me about any of this so the first i heard about the offer they made was when i read that same comment on his journal.

Sorry for the hijack brother, we'd much rather deal with this stuff behind the scenes. However if Gigabane is going to post this stuff in random journals for more attention, then we've got to clear our name. It's not fair to make us look bad because of a quick temper or misunderstanding. For every one person that says something, there are a hundred more that don't so we want to make sure we don't come out looking like jerks here all because of his impatience or something else. This happens too often and it's getting old, so we figured this would be the best way to make sure everyone understands it's not us doing anything wrong.

In case you failed to see where he posted it in your journal, it's here.
Donpaul.p's Latest 400 Watt HPS Grow

I specifically posted "Originally Posted by GiGaBaNE" in front of his text, underneath of my text so there should be no confusion as to who I am speaking to.

That is all I have to say here and will resume this discussion in either Gigabane's journal or through pm if and when he replies. :thumb:

Please accept my apology, hope you don't take offense.

Sending you and everyone else who reads this, all my love and positive energy.
:peace: :love: :Namaste:

can i just add that the above post from 420 is not about me, its about GiGas comment a few pages back.
so its not me she is saying it about, if you go to GiGa's journal you will see the conversation relating to 420's post, im not even sure why its even been posted in my journal, GiGa made a statement saying he was leaving then it was finished so not sure why its been dragged up again and it sounds like its been pointed at me to be fair, can you edit your post and explain that your reply is aimed at GiGa and not me as it sounds like your saying im causing trouble on the site, i dont know whats going on behind the scenes with GiGa and 420 but its certainly got nothing to do with me or my journal,

lets just clear that up before anyone thinks its me your talking about, now its been bought to everyones attention where as before it had gone unoticed, then please head over to GiGas journal to find the comment posted above then you will see its just copy n paste from GiGas journal, really not sure why its been posted here,

@Lavernz, thanks buddy, its been a big learning curve and still got a lot to learn, but im getting their slowly,

i need to try and find out how much the magic butter machine is going to cost for postage, im not even sure how heavy it will be.

hopefully ill find out in the next day or 2.

my other prizes turned up today so ill go and pick them up in the morning, so it should be my nug jar which i cant wait to get so will take pics tomorrow, the smoke cones and the HBI products was all sent by 420 staff so they all came together, so ill go over to the delivery address and take some pics when i get back home, we certainly got some really good sponsors, its really good of them to keep putting up prizes month after month, im chuffed to bits with dogget simpson's products, it will be good to do a grow from start to finish with that, clearly its ok to use at the stated dose so ill be using what it says from now on.

ok cool thanks for clearing it up, its just most members would not of had a clue whats going on or even whats said, im pretty sure their no members would think bad towards 420 mag, its why we keep coming back as its the best site of its kind. so thanks for clearing it up as i didnt want anyone thinking i was involved it what was going on or think the comment was aimed at me in anyways,

so thanks a lot 420 for clearing it all up, to be fair i dont even know what was said or what was going on behind the scenes, all i knew was GiGa had some differences with the site and he was starting training for a new job, thats as much as i knew and im sure thats as much as everyone else knew,

can i just add that the above post from 420 is not about me, its about GiGas comment a few pages back.
so its not me she is saying it about, if you go to GiGa's journal you will see the conversation relating to 420's post, im not even sure why its even been posted in my journal, GiGa made a statement saying he was leaving then it was finished so not sure why its been dragged up again and it sounds like its been pointed at me to be fair, can you edit your post and explain that your reply is aimed at GiGa and not me as it sounds like your saying im causing trouble on the site, i dont know whats going on behind the scenes with GiGa and 420 but its certainly got nothing to do with me or my journal,

lets just clear that up before anyone thinks its me your talking about, now its been bought to everyones attention where as before it had gone unoticed, then please head over to GiGas journal to find the comment posted above then you will see its just copy n paste from GiGas journal, really not sure why its been posted here,

@Lavernz, thanks buddy, its been a big learning curve and still got a lot to learn, but im getting their slowly,

Thanks don. until right this very moment, I didn't even realise that 420 had been in here and commented on that post. think 420 jumped the gun a bit on calling it 'drama' since the only place I posted any for of comment on this matter was directly to you, my closest friend on this site and I have not posted in any other persons journal.

my entire 'drama' was a single post to you, a single retraction in the job section, and a hopefully free speech conversation about it on MY journal.

Ill make it clear now that no one at 420 has done anything bad, nor have I done anything bad. in fact if it wasn't for the fact there are people on here that both like and respect me and I them, I would have just faded into the night and never returned, but since there are genuine connections on here and I feel I must give at least some basic understanding of why im walking away, that's not drama, that's social consideration.

I really enjoyed the pictures you put up DP. Thanks for showing those reveges and fertilized ovules. Everything is looking spot on. That leaf on that WW x Skunk is huge! You were not kidding. My little clone taken in flower is doing great. It is stretching and little green leaves popping up everywhere. It looks like the downtrodden P4 clone will make it too. I have been using the watering technique you reccomended of giving them just a bit of water to moisten. Working great.

:thanks:

Wow don uv got a few strains going on there bro.... Everything looks super... As I'd expect from u.
Iv read back as far as I can manage now so I'm starting a fresh from here.... Re subbed :)

I never intentionally in subbed I tend to hit the button with my chunky fingers without realising and then updates stop and I lose a journal.

As to not hijack donpaul's journal again, I have replied to your comments in your own journal. :Namaste:
GigaGrew's SuperSkunk Auto - 600W HPS - Biobiz - Perlite - Flood & Drain (ish)

Thanks don. until right this very moment, I didn't even realise that 420 had been in here and commented on that post. think 420 jumped the gun a bit on calling it 'drama' since the only place I posted any for of comment on this matter was directly to you, my closest friend on this site and I have not posted in any other persons journal.

my entire 'drama' was a single post to you, a single retraction in the job section, and a hopefully free speech conversation about it on MY journal.

Ill make it clear now that no one at 420 has done anything bad, nor have I done anything bad. in fact if it wasn't for the fact there are people on here that both like and respect me and I them, I would have just faded into the night and never returned, but since there are genuine connections on here and I feel I must give at least some basic understanding of why im walking away, that's not drama, that's social consideration.

thanks everyone your all way to kind,

thanks for all the comments, sorry i not posted here in a couple of days but i was on here 9 hours yesterday and never got through all the journal and help pages im subbed to then when i refresh the page the list starts again so i tend to neglect my journal as i like to catch up on everyone elses and help out where i can.

i picked up my other prizes today from my delivery address so need to thank the following for these
HBI International, they sent me a few hemp based products such as king size raw rizla, raw roach material packs, raw rolling tray, raw lighter, plus a couple of extra items that will be in the pics below,

i need to also thank Smoke Cones for their great products including smoking cones which ive never used before, ill save the big one for new years eve so thats put up for a special occasion, the small regular size cones ill give one a try in an hour or 2 just before i get ready for sleep, well i say ready for sleep it was 7am when i finished on here last night so chances are ill be up till around that time getting caught up, smoking cones also sent a few plastic tubs which are perfect for seeds so was more than needed.

and a huge thank you to 420 magazine for sending me all the above items and the coveted 420 nug jar, its a nice little jar with my top shelf bud in it at the moment, so thanks 420 mag for hooking me up with some great prizes.

here some pics of the items i got form the above sponsors and the 420 nug jar,
as you can see from the pics i wont be running out of rolling papers anytime soon, even the rolling machine is made from hemp based type plastic so all the raw stuff apart from the tin tray is made from hemp, so going to keep me rolling for a good while, theirs nothing worse then running out of rizzla at 2am in the morning, so they really made sure i wont run out any time soon.
20130929_222814.jpg

had to throw in sum buds
20130929_222856.jpg

the 420 nug jar full of the best bud ive got,
20130929_222912.jpg

ive never used cones before so will be interesting to see how well they work, they certainly make you look like you rolled the perfect spliff,
so ill try the regular sized cones when im getting ready to get some sleep,

Back
Top Bottom