Escape Velocities: Syenite's Stealth Miniatures

¡Hola Sy! :passitleft:

Are you going to grow roots over a rock this time?

I use blue Solo cups too - because blue is my favorite color. :goof:

Hola Felipe! :welcome:

Haha I think that part I will leave out for now! For this round I will simply focus on some intensive LST.

I'm not quite ready to go for the full aesthetic. It would stress me out too much :laugh:

I'm growing mine in a kids play tent so I'm trying to keep them small, I'm also trying to grow them without neighbours knowing, the only thing I do have in my favour is I'm on top floor of small block of flats and there's a couple of stoners in block other than me
So keeping a low key is essential for me so I'm curious about how you're grow goes,,

The problem is I can't get rid of that beautiful odour they r producing :lot-o-toke:
So far all I have is a computer fan blowing in for circulation, so question is how r u getting rid ,:bongrip:

The problem is I can't get rid of that beautiful odour they r producing

Exhaust fan drawing air into the tent through a passive vent (or more than one) - creating negative pressure in the grow space - and then through a carbon filter to "sanitize" that air immediately before sucking it out of the tent. Job done.

I got some old activated carbon from my fish tanks ,I could jerry rig new fan to pull air thru that if that will do,??

I'm growing mine in a kids play tent ⛺ so I'm trying to keep them small, im also trying to grow them without neighbours knowing, the only thing I do have in my favour is I'm on top floor of small block of flats and there's a couple of stoners in block other than me
So keeping a low key is essential for me so I'm curious about how you're grow goes,,

The problem is I can't get rid of that beautiful odour they r producing :lot-o-toke:
So far all I have is a computer fan blowing in for circulation, so question is how r u getting rid ,:bongrip:

Exhaust fan drawing air into the tent through a passive vent (or more than one) - creating negative pressure in the grow space - and then through a carbon filter to "sanitize" that air immediately before sucking it out of the tent. Job done.

I got some old activated carbon from my fish tanks ,I could jerry rig new fan to pull air thru that if that will do,??

Welcome you two!

I have a 37 CFM and 48 CFM blower in each box and a couple of DIY carbon filters. The blowers are pushing rather than pulling to maximise the space in the box.

One filter is a takeaway container filled with activated carbon pellets, each side of the container cut out and lined with mesh. The other is simply a stack of two rangehood carbon filters.

My first harvest barely tested the filter as it was a very light smelling plant. These next plants will be quite different, so you'll be seeing some notes on the fan and filter build, as well as the smell situation as a whole!

I'm upgrading the smaller blower to a more powerful and quieter AC Infinity soon, and will probably follow suit on the other once I'm satisfied!

Great intro Sye. I loved the red cup labels! Well done.
I'm upgrading the smaller blower to a more powerful and quieter AC Infinity
That one of those sleek cabinet fans they make? They've got an awesome selection for a variety of applications.

Hahaha that was actually @CADBOY 's handiwork! Very good stuff.
I thought you spelled your name different. Makes sense now. :p
Yes! Called the "Airplate S3".

I'm annoyed that I hadn't come across their smaller fans before. They are exactly what I need!!
Sweet. I'm looking forward to hearing your review when you get it.

Midweek midnight mandate

Ok so it's barely Wednesday here but I'm desperate to call it midweek for both emotional and alliterative reasons!

Grub, Pre-98 Bubba Kush, day 75 above ground

Grub needs a defol which I will get onto tomorrow. Not too much else to report. I'm letting her grow upwards now.

The quadline's worked out wonderfully, although I did remove 2 more tops in the centre to keep things spacious. I want Grub to luxuriate! So that takes us to 10 tops for this plant.

I'm holding off flip until a) the new fan arrives, and b) the Blue Dream auto gets a little bigger and can take the flowering light intensity.

IMG_0501.jpeg

Loom, Bigfoot Glue (GG4 x Humboldt Headband), day 20 above ground

Loom's doing okay? Too pale for my liking. I'll be bumping up the base nutes next feed.

These small pots make me nervous. Time to up-pot soon.

Throws out a really interesting smell that I've had the occasional whiff of, especially nearing watering.

I don't know if I'd call it "fuel", but there's a definite petrochemical astringency to it!

IMG_0503.jpeg

IMG_0504.jpeg

Unnamed, Blue Dream Auto, day 5 above ground

Apart from giving it a few drops of water here and there, I'm just leaving this one to do its thing.

I never look at a seedling too closely, and never in the eye...

IMG_0502.jpeg

Things r lookin good for you ,so good luck an post wot u do with your new fan ,,im very interested in how your set up goes as I'm doin similar but I'm on a tiny budget

Things r lookin good for you ,so good luck an post wot u do with your new fan ,,im very interested in how your set up goes as I'm doin similar but I'm on a tiny budget

Thanks FB! Would love to hear more about your plans. I imagine some of the others here could help too!

These look great. May have to try one when I come to replacing the veg cabinets filter.

Plants are looking awesome :thumb:

Cheers Vet! Yup the outtake conversation is going to be going for a while. The filter build is still much in question!

Already have had great advice on various forums with various people an all been solid advice

Back
Top Bottom