First Timer - Let's Grow!

7/11/16:

Back from outta town.... And when I came home and looked like the girls missed me... They were pretty thirsty I assume, drooping, a couple deficiencies, didn't really know what specifically but planned on giving a feed when I got back any way.... Took this pic this morning after last nights feed... They perked up pretty much immediately. My fiancé was like what hell did you do Bill Nye ..

420-magazine-mobile978302089.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1709243449.jpg

As far as the clones go...
A couple rooted, got an idea which ones may turn out well, what do you guys think?

420-magazine-mobile1721663933.jpg

The Blue Dream in Flower.... Day 29
I should have taken a pic of how sad she was looking before feed. It's crazy how quickly they adjust or how soon you can see change throughout the process.

Bad thing... I was taking it out this morning a something fell on her. Not sure how she will react to a couple lower branches being broke off but I hope it doesn't take way much off yield and potency because of it. This is the 3rd fuckin branch that has been broken off for what ever reason... I should be ok right?

420-magazine-mobile161381555.jpg

420-magazine-mobile211011785.jpg

A would have got them branches back in there an try to bandage it up an see if it would take adding some cloning gel
If the leaves dropped then u no it will have fails them chop it of but never say never these are hardy plants an can't take a bit a beating
Looking good though an clones look like they taking as well
Good luck

7/12/16:

Slight update, nothing major....

420-magazine-mobile1014554238.jpg

Ended up moving 6 clones to solos... Those Widow x Big Bud are some fucking beast ....
Bout 3 WWxBB, 1 Blue Dream, 1 Death Star, and 1 TBA Lol... When I had first cut clones, a couple might have got mixed up. So I'm thinking it maybe a Golden Goat... I should be able to figure out what it is once they mature a lil bit...

420-magazine-mobile150883640.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1951526241.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1784718035.jpg

Was curious what deficiency this maybe... I'm thinkin Zinc Magnesium or Manganese maybe... I got the lil basic chart from Google, but it's kinda hard to compare to the real thing.
420-magazine-mobile1469882718.jpg

I also stopped by a friend of mines and he had a couple girls outside... So I took a couple shots for ya guys....

420-magazine-mobile88300108.jpg

A would have got them branches back in there an try to bandage it up an see if it would take adding some cloning gel
If the leaves dropped then u no it will have fails them chop it of but never say never these are hardy plants an can't take a bit a beating
Looking good though an clones look like they taking as well
Good luck

She should be fine. You could try to reveg those branches as clones

Thanks!! I thought about it but wasn't sure how to go about it.... For future references what is the best way to bandage a broken branch?

I ended up chopping up the 2 broken stems and got 6 clones im hoping... Looked ok this morning after putting them in root riots last night.

Appreciate the input Marley and Canna... I know weeds in general are hardy plants because I have my own landscaping business. With me being new to growing I tend to forget that from time to time lol but so much has been learned from this whole experience... Fuckin Ayeeeee!!

I can't believe this is your first grow! You're set up and results look like those from experienced farmers journals that I've seen here. Kudos.

I am on my first grow now and am starting from seed. All my pups are still seedlings. You make me wish I had clones available. C'est la vie!

Keep up the good work. I'll follow along to see what comes of this...

Cheers

Thanks!! I thought about it but wasn't sure how to go about it.... For future references what is the best way to bandage a broken branch?

I ended up chopping up the 2 broken stems and got 6 clones im hoping... Looked ok this morning after putting them in root riots last night.

Appreciate the input Marley and Canna... I know weeds in general are hardy plants because I have my own landscaping business. With me being new to growing I tend to forget that from time to time lol but so much has been learned from this whole experience... Fuckin Ayeeeee!!

We use tape or string to keep the split together. If it has fallen completely off, the best way is to clone it, or graft it. I haven't grafted, but will be soon. Light addict (I think) has a journal for grafting.

7/15/16:

Clone Update.....

420-magazine-mobile1235244743.jpg

I'm so fuckin proud of my self or maybe I should be proud of the White Widow x Big Bud lol .

These 2 are killing it right now for them to be only day 3 out of the dome, day 18 from first bring cut...

420-magazine-mobile464601906.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1173217454.jpg

Death Star isn't too far behind
420-magazine-mobile1179941877.jpg

This one in particular I wanna try fluxing a lil bit just see the difference in how things grow for my self. I subbed and read AMazin journal but not sure if it's too soon yet... Imma check out light addict guide but if you guys got any tips on what to do with these clones let em rain....
420-magazine-mobile1107779978.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

We use tape or string to keep the split together. If it has fallen completely off, the best way is to clone it, or graft it. I haven't grafted, but will be soon. Light addict (I think) has a journal for grafting.

I called my self a week or 2 back trying to spread/fim a lil bit and pushed too far down with the wire hangers, still growing and looking good so I wasn't too worried nor did I do any bandaging, but this is how she looks

420-magazine-mobile770034136.jpg

420-magazine-mobile636504403.jpg

When using string or tape, the stems will reattach eventually?

My neighbor snapped a branch while training his Gorilla glue #4 he had it in a cup of water for two days it was pretty wilted I asked him if i could have it and cut it into to clones he figured it was a gonner so he gave it to me looks like most will make it. I gave it a foliar spray first to perk it up.
a125c56c8a6440c690918fa67c1364ff.jpg

I can't believe this is your first grow! You're set up and results look like those from experienced farmers journals that I've seen here. Kudos.

I am on my first grow now and am starting from seed. All my pups are still seedlings. You make me wish I had clones available. C'est la vie!

Keep up the good work. I'll follow along to see what comes of this...

Cheers

Yea I tried growing some regs in my closet while away at college but killed it somehow... So this time around, I kinda went all in vs half assing... Only time will time if it truly pays off. I know I probably baby them but shit that way be the reason why they are doing well... This was my first time cloning all together as well and every thing is looking well so far, I'll have another update probably tomorrow, is kinda over due...

My neighbor snapped a branch while training his Gorilla glue #4 he had it in a cup of water for two days it was pretty wilted I asked him if i could have it and cut it into to clones he figured it was a gonner so he gave it to me looks like most will make it. I gave it a foliar spray first to perk it up.
a125c56c8a6440c690918fa67c1364ff.jpg

Glad to hear snapping branches trying to train is something common while growing... I'm sittin here like, your such a fuckin newb . lol... I'm shocked my first time cloning is going as well as it is... I haven't lost a cut yet, 6-8 are in solos... That foliar spray does wonders wit the close of dosed correctly...

I'm currently using:
Nectar of the Gods Line
1/4 tsp Bloom Chaos
1/8 tsp Herculean Harvest
1/2 tsp Posideizine

Back
Top Bottom