First Timer - Let's Grow!

I ain't think so, but my dude insisted that it was lol smh.... What you thinkin bout another week or 2? Someone explained to me what I should be looking for but comparing a google chart to the real thing isn't necessarily the easiest to do lol

Check my Journal out

I ain't think so, but my dude insisted that it was lol smh.... What you thinkin bout another week or 2? Someone explained to me what I should be looking for but comparing a google chart to the real thing isn't necessarily the easiest to do lol

Check my Journal out

Not easy to tell from the pic's. At least a week. A lot of it is personal preference, too.
For me, I want almost all cloudy trich's. In the photos above, they still look clear.

Not easy to tell from the pic's. At least a week. A lot of it is personal preference, too.
For me, I want almost all cloudy trich's. In the photos above, they still look clear.

Yea I thought they were looking pretty clear, for you wanting mainly cloudy, what does that do exactly? What would he difference be if I pulled it now?

I was bored and pruning a Golden Goat that I'm preparing for flower and took a quick close up of the Blue Dream....

420-magazine-mobile1244563239.jpg

Check my Journal out

Chopping early impacts a few things:
Weight. Some plants add a lot of extra weight to their buds in the final couple of weeks.
Potency. You might have full strength now...or not.
Type of buzz. The usual advice is, pick earlier for a more buzzy up high, or wait for a more couch lock body stone.

Just to add to the pile of waits I would wait for more cloudy and amber trichs looking good

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

8/24/16:

Update...

With this being my first grow I wanted to really see the entire process even when there all wilted and dried up. I have learned so much about these gals, just by payin attention. I had some clones that looked like they were dead and I said fuck it and threw them in a root root anyway. With a little, time, love and care, they all seem to come back. Like the whole process is just like WOW....

I'm currently tryna figure out when to cut this Blue Dream. I'm around my deadline as far as the strain goes but I still see buds swelling. I've been checking the trichs as well. Before they were mainly clear, where as of now, you be the judge.....

Is picking which strain to go next into flower as hard for you guys as it is for me? I swear I be struggling trying to choose. With BD preparing to cut for harvest I have to plan for which is coming behind WWxBB and DS. The 2nd BD will be thrown into flower somewhere between next month and October. As far as everyone else I'm lost .

420-magazine-mobile1106807659.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2141452769.jpg

420-magazine-mobile116683624.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1531589180.jpg

As far as the rest of the girls....

420-magazine-mobile451496582.jpg

White Widow X Big Bud in its 5th week of flower
420-magazine-mobile881769735.jpg

Death Star into its 2nd week of flower and starts to show buds
420-magazine-mobile152200790.jpg

420-magazine-mobile196797512.jpg

Blue Dream finishing up

420-magazine-mobile1660182295.jpg

420-magazine-mobile263146991.jpg

Clones thriving and looking good

420-magazine-mobile937696471.jpg

Animal Cookie coming in at a good 31 IN
420-magazine-mobile1575178776.jpg

Chemstar at a wopping 34 IN
420-magazine-mobile664589615.jpg

Blue Dream falling behind at 28 IN
420-magazine-mobile960050800.jpg

Check my Journal out

Late to the show bit damn what a show, subbed.. You need your line filled, reps mate..

Just under your name, see all those dots now :rofl:

Great job, your BD looks close enough to cut any day. Killing it in your place. Yep, time and patience pays off in spades.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks bro I fuckin hope so... I took AMazin and Majors advice saying when u think it's ready, wait a week. I'm coming into week 2 of that wait lol

And yes the ladies definitely are liking the new hang out, this is the most I've seen the stretch since the condo so I'm anxious .

Check my Journal out

8/29/16:

I can't take this shit no more lol this has to be the worst part of the grow. Yet you still have to cure lol I think I get why some pull and cure so quick. I can only imagine what they miss out on, but guess who is going to find out... ME

Patience is a virtue right??

So how we looking? Looking a lil more cloudy to me but I've yet to see the amber in which I've seen people talk about....

420-magazine-mobile1264696739.jpg

420-magazine-mobile95647305.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1903184060.jpg

420-magazine-mobile345739937.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1607021088.jpg

420-magazine-mobile274257180.jpg

420-magazine-mobile161058585.jpg

Did I forget to mention that I suck using this magnifier? .

Check my Journal out

8/29/16:

I can't take this shit no more lol this has to be the worst part of the grow. Yet you still have to cure lol I think I get why some pull and cure so quick. I can only imagine what they miss out on, but guess who is going to find out... ME

Patience is a virtue right??

So how we looking? Looking a lil more cloudy to me but I've yet to see the amber in which I've seen people talk about....

420-magazine-mobile1264696739.jpg

420-magazine-mobile95647305.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1903184060.jpg

420-magazine-mobile345739937.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1607021088.jpg

420-magazine-mobile274257180.jpg

420-magazine-mobile161058585.jpg

Did I forget to mention that I suck using this magnifier? .

Check my Journal out
That's funny man I was the same I had trouble waiting for them to fatten up I'm still like cmon let's go already, but now I know the smoke is worth the wait, my homegrown ended up being better than I thought it would.

That's funny man I was the same I had trouble waiting for them to fatten up I'm still like cmon let's go already, but now I know the smoke is worth the wait, my homegrown ended up being better than I thought it would.

Mannnnn tell me about it, I still ain't cut it waiting for confirmation, and I still have to cure .... I wanted to cure for atleast 2-3 weeks to 2months... Seems like I won't be able to test drive for a while. Atleast I know I will have some reserve when the BD is finally ready with the WWxBB, DS, CS all currently in flower. Waiting for Blue to finish up so I can throw the Animal Cookie in as well

Check my Journal out

Hey McPuffen, how's your day going? Yeah the wait can be terrible at times. But hey, you have way more going on than myself so props to you. You're a lot closer to harvest and curing than myself. I'm still vegging the girls out while I start some mystery beans. You have some dank af looking buds man. Do you have any issues with the plants smell? I live in an apartment so trying to keep things on the down low.
I wish I had half as much grow space as you. I just have what I can fit in my 40"x40"x80" tent. Looks like you're making excellent use of all that space haha. I'm always a fan of strain variety and you're rocking it. Keep up the awesome work.

Hey McPuffen, how's your day going? Yeah the wait can be terrible at times. But hey, you have way more going on than myself so props to you. You're a lot closer to harvest and curing than myself. I'm still vegging the girls out while I start some mystery beans. You have some dank af looking buds man. Do you have any issues with the plants smell? I live in an apartment so trying to keep things on the down low.
I wish I had half as much grow space as you. I just have what I can fit in my 40"x40"x80" tent. Looks like you're making excellent use of all that space haha. I'm always a fan of strain variety and you're rocking it. Keep up the awesome work.

All is well my guy!! Yea I'm still waitin, tomorrow maybe the day.... I'm trying man, just letting my vision take over and let my mind and hands do the work. I'm anxious to get my next plant in but at the same time all together I've been growing for almost 4 months so to finally have something around the corner, the wait will soon pay off. I gotta couple ghost OG bag seed that I plan on popping soon. I gotta a mystery bag as well that I plan on going through.

I actually started in A condo if u go earlier into my journal. Didn't really have an issue then, really don't now. I think it's mainly flower where you have to worry about smell and one was coming into a good 7-8 weeks before I moved into a house. I think Imma grab a tent for breeding, that's where I really what I want to get into. Temps are pretty good due to space, I've yet to reach 85 + here. At the condo I was hit easily 90 if Central Air wasn't on.

But appreciate the compliments, I let you know how the Blue Dream is when it's all said done

Check my Journal out

Back
Top Bottom