Got My Feet Wet Now It's Time To Dive In

Re: Got my feet wet now its time to dive in

Any pics of these babies lol..
why yes there are tobiherbe I'll post them another time just for you:)
DSC015263.JPG
this is the css
DSC015233.JPG
and thats the ak48. anything else? by the way thanx for asking same pics as before unless you didnt see them. my photografer whent to mississippi for 2weeks so cant give yall no more till she comes home. but they will(I hope) be no longer babies by then and will be somewhat plants lol anyway got another story to tell but just thinking if its worth tellin:circle-of-love:

just curious, what level of perlite you got in there? im using like half and half, lol
so here was my mixyou can do the math. 2parts soil 1part perlite 1,1/4part worm castings and 1/4 peat. maybe a little more perlite:). the peat and the worm castings seem to keep the soil moist . but it drains very well:high-five:

so today is feeding day so I mixed up some juice and hope that they were hungry. can you say hungry? I knew you could.:) other than that now I feel like a 16 year old kid . OMG. random typing for no reason. somebody stop me:nomo:

never mind

ok there maybe a water thing goin on but about 20some odd years agoI bought me my first boat. nothing special, a14' john boat flat bottom just something to go pan fishing in. so my older brother had just got married and his wife was a very jealous woman or protective idk.anyway he wanted to go fishing and I said sure cmon lets go. I had been out prior and the crappies were spawning and would eat the string if that was all there was. needless to say good fishin.so the next morning I go to my brothers to pick him up and who is waiting there with him, tammy his wife. ok the boat is small but there was room so we loaded their stuff and off we went. more in a bit:)

ok so we get to the lake and it was so nice, the sun was just starting to rise and there was a mist just on the water and that was glass:) so anyway we get ready to launch and I had told my brother that I had scored some good smoke and once out on the water we would burn. Tammy his wife didnt smoke so when we got in the boat he sat in the middle so we could pass the doobie, she sat in the front. the lake was all electric motors only so it was nice and quiet. anyway my bro and I burnt the doob while we went to my spot:) got there got the minnow bucket out and baited my hook passed the bucket to my bro and threw out my line. ok this is were the story begins. aparently tammy had not done much fishing because my brother ronnie had to tie her line and bait her hook. rolling my eyes I went back to fishing and the bite was on, man as fast as i could throw it out BAM! fish on.not so much for tammy and ronnie. dont know if you have been with someone that hasnt fished before but it can get a little stressfull. brb

sorry OMM, sometimes my heart pills makes me tired and I lose track of things but I will get on with the story soon:) besides you do it to me lol:circle-of-love:

ok so we get to the lake and it was so nice, the sun was just starting to rise and there was a mist just on the water and that was glass:) so anyway we get ready to launch and I had told my brother that I had scored some good smoke and once out on the water we would burn. Tammy his wife didnt smoke so when we got in the boat he sat in the middle so we could pass the doobie, she sat in the front. the lake was all electric motors only so it was nice and quiet. anyway my bro and I burnt the doob while we went to my spot:) got there got the minnow bucket out and baited my hook passed the bucket to my bro and threw out my line. ok this is were the story begins. aparently tammy had not done much fishing because my brother ronnie had to tie her line and bait her hook. rolling my eyes I went back to fishing and the bite was on, man as fast as i could throw it out BAM! fish on.not so much for tammy and ronnie. dont know if you have been with someone that hasnt fished before but it can get a little stressfull. brb
#1 tammy is a b#%$h (but I love her very much) #2 tammy is a b&^%h. moveing on, oh yeah she cant fish or cast a pole:) anyone see where I'm going with this? crappie fish love to hang out where trees or other brush hang over or have fallen in the water when they spawn. so there is little mistakes where you cast or you are gonna buy a lot of hooks lol. back to tammy. she would throw out her pole and find what ever there were besides water wich now included my brother. I had some more smoke and twisted another one so he turned around to face me while we burned. tammy was bitchen about her reel was all tangled up and then said "oh I got it" ronnie got another minnow and put it on her hook. he wiped his hands to grab the doob and WAM! he fell backwards and screamed a horrifing sound, kinda like in jaws when that dudes head rolled out of the whole, almost pooped my pants.back to ron,when I saw what happened there was A bent fishing pole and it bent streight down to my brothers head. Tammy had hooked my brother in the lip and had a lot of tension on the line, hell a marlin couldnt get off that hook.break time:peace:

#1 tammy is a b#%$h (but I love her very much) #2 tammy is a b&^%h. moveing on, oh yeah she cant fish or cast a pole:) anyone see where I'm going with this? crappie fish love to hang out where trees or other brush hang over or have fallen in the water when they spawn. so there is little mistakes where you cast or you are gonna buy a lot of hooks lol. back to tammy. she would throw out her pole and find what ever there were besides water wich now included my brother. I had some more smoke and twisted another one so he turned around to face me while we burned. tammy was bitchen about her reel was all tangled up and then said "oh I got it" ronnie got another minnow and put it on her hook. he wiped his hands to grab the doob and WAM! he fell backwards and screamed a horrifing sound, kinda like in jaws when that dudes head rolled out of the whole, almost pooped my pants.back to ron,when I saw what happened there was A bent fishing pole and it bent streight down to my brothers head. Tammy had hooked my brother in the lip and had a lot of tension on the line, hell a marlin couldnt get off that hook.break time:peace:
I jumped up and grabed thend of the pole to give a little slack to the line, she sreamed he screamed and I was screamingLOL I took the lit end of the doob and burnt the line, this gave ron a bit of relive for a second. thought too myself wow this is great the damn fish were biten. so there is ronnie with a shiny gold hook and a minnow on it hanging from his lower lip still wiggling. now tammy was freaking and so was ron, it was all I could do from fallen out the boat laughin:)
break time:peace:this is now way the end

so lets talk about this minnow:) I told my brother to stay still and I would get the hook out, I had a pair of needle nose pliers with a wire cutter on it in my tackle box, I told him to be still anyway when I got near him his eyes would roll up white and his face was pale. there was no way that I was gonna get the hook out at least not out in the open water wasn't happenin. so across the lake was some camp grounds. I pulled anchor and of we went ronnie had settled down abit by the the time we got to shore and out of the boat. he staggered a bit and his old lady was wigging. now we had some kids run down to see what was goin on from the camp grounds. I grabbed the pliers and tried to get the hook out again. only to hear ronnie shreak again. I'am out aint know way I was gonna get the hook out. I geuss with all the comotion goin on the park ranger got wind of what was happening and made his way to where we were. break time

sorry was visiting some of my freinds in person lol.back to that minnow.so the ranger came down and asked if everything was ok, I started to laugh geuss I was the only one who still had a buzz. well at least from the grass lol. anyway he got over to ronnie and looked at him, the hook and the minnow that was still wiggeling. the ranger said I've taken out a thousand hooks and that one looks like the easiest yet. yeah right! now there are a whole bunch of kids down on the shore where we were, you know. so ronnie sits down on the bank and rests his back again a tree. the ranger told him to hold still LOL. again if someone got within a inch of that hook his eyes would roll back in his head and would look like he was going to passout LOL(sorry but you might have to have been there) cracks me up everytime I think about it. soo the ranger grabs my pliers and tells us all he has to do is cut eye where the string is tied onto and it would slip out. RIGHT! as soon as he got near ron he fell over face first in the ground. the ranger freaked and screamed tammy screamed and now there were 5 or 6 little kids screaming. the ranger pulled ronnie back up and propt him against the tree and starts slapping him in the face telling him to pull out of it. did I tell you that the minnow was still floping on the hook. well it was! now the ranger wanted to call for a ambulence, but ronnie came to and said that he didnt want that. break time.:love:

aww man sam drucker passed away today or yesterday, green acers has to be one of my all time favorite shows of all time. 96 years old tho, I hope they were all good R.I.P. FRANK CADY:circle-of-love:

fish cake...what a story! Your putting us right there with you. The best thing is you've learned to put a in last minute "Hook" at the end of each installment and are keeping us "Hooked" too!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom