Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

re: Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

Grandpa tokin, popping caps!

In da hood, we say bustin caps... :tokin:

Thanks for the reminder gramps.....must take oil and smoke a bowl!!!

I had a wonderful afternoon.

Very nice GT. Love the girls and the oil.

Cheers friend.

Thanks Ditch! I appreciate that.

Lol! Needed to be eaten immediately;) nice day I bet

I had a wonderful afternoon... :tokin:

Looking good GT. How long the effects of 2 caps last?

I took 3 and was pretty good for 4+ hours. I just took 3 more and hit my bong. :thumb:

Sorry GT... I missed the final yield on your last season... Care to share? It looked crazy. I hope mine is 10% of what you ended up with

I don’t remember exactly, but I know I pulled the most I’ve ever pulled off the GG. I think it was 9 on the Glue and 2.5-3 off the Sour Diesel. I think you’re going to get quite a bit from what it looks like.

I took 3 and was pretty good for 4+ hours. I just took 3 more and hit my bong. :thumb:

If I did that I would not be on here for days..... Hehe

I don't remember exactly, but I know I pulled the most I've ever pulled off the GG. I think it was 9 on the Glue and 2.5-3 off the Sour Diesel. I think you're going to get quite a bit from what it looks like.
Fingers crossed

Hi GrandpaT, that defoliation was perfect, directing that energy to where you want it the most. She is thanking you right now.

That oil is so black in your capsules, wow, that would trip me out for sure. Still would give it a taste cause I know it's well done.

I love your workshop, you are def spOILed. lol. j/k

I don't have any new recipe's except I'm going to start making a topical for brain pain and start adding flavours to dosing oil. I was gonna throw some strong (free trade lol) coffee beans into my oil and see if it can capture the coffee notes as they are very healing and uplifting. I also want to try blueberries too. You can never have enough Blueberries for the brain. OH, and I'm gonna see if I can make granola bars with my oil, I have a recipe that I'm working on, but it calls for coconut so we'll see, the experiments keep me busy.

I never thought I would get into edibles, but it seems they got into me. hahahaha

Pm eh, hmmm, I love lady bugs but I'm full from dinner thanks. :)

Keep of growing, showing and cultivating ideas. :circle-of-love::Namaste:

If I did that I would not be on here for days..... Hehe

I have a pretty high tolerance and 3 capsules puts me right. I initially took 5 and vibrated while sleeping... :tokin:

Fingers crossed

You’ll have no issues bud. They look good!

Hi GrandpaT, that defoliation was perfect, directing that energy to where you want it the most. She is thanking you right now.

That oil is so black in your capsules, wow, that would trip me out for sure. Still would give it a taste cause I know it's well done.

I love your workshop, you are def spOILed. lol. j/k

I don't have any new recipe's except I'm going to start making a topical for brain pain and start adding flavours to dosing oil. I was gonna throw some strong (free trade lol) coffee beans into my oil and see if it can capture the coffee notes as they are very healing and uplifting. I also want to try blueberries too. You can never have enough Blueberries for the brain. OH, and I'm gonna see if I can make granola bars with my oil, I have a recipe that I'm working on, but it calls for coconut so we'll see, the experiments keep me busy.

I never thought I would get into edibles, but it seems they got into me. hahahaha

Pm eh, hmmm, I love lady bugs but I'm full from dinner thanks. :)

Keep of growing, showing and cultivating ideas. :circle-of-love::Namaste:

Granola and coffee flavored oil? Oh man, love your ideas G. Why not add lady bug crunch to it? LOL! They crunch loudly when stepped on... :tokin:

Thanks for stopping in G2HM. I appreciate your love and wisdom. :thanks:

Day 6. All seems okay in the flower room, but...

My cloner is having issues though. Some of the clone stems—the ones below the neoprene, in the spray—have turned rubbery and slimy looking. I didn’t think to take a picture. No roots and just not looking good at all. I had to throw them out 5 in total. The remaining ones don’t look that great, but hanging on. I’ve never had any issues before when cloning. I emptied it and cleaned it out again, but still happening to 3 more clones this morning. Any ideas?

As far as the Raspberry Cough medicine goes I don’t see any issues. There was a bit of a PH creep yesterday and last night and I let it get to 6.2 before adjusting it back down this morning. Other than that, all is well.

If anyone has ideas on the cloner, please let me know. Thanks!

CB1424F7-5368-4547-AB46-AC17758C3A71.jpeg

500FD1C5-B4C0-4D75-AA95-EF179ADA5627.jpeg

D92A6876-535A-40FF-B01D-0DB031164837.jpeg

09000984-7F53-49FF-A267-C9F401D98D61.jpeg

Wish I knew about the clones- I'm running into the same thing :S

Are you running straight water in there?

Grandpa are you running z7 in the cloner?

Wish I knew about the clones- I'm running into the same thing :S

Are you running straight water in there?

LOL! Thanks B! I should’ve given a little more information huh? You guys are just supposed to know what I’m thinking...LOL!

I have 2 gallons of RO water with 60 ml of Clonex cloning solution and 1 ml of Z7 in there. The Z7 didn’t get added until last night.

LOL! Thanks B! I should've given a little more information huh? You guys are just supposed to know what I'm thinking...LOL!

I have 2 gallons of RO water with 60 ml of Clonex cloning solution and 1 ml of Z7 in there. The Z7 didn't get added until last night.
Used it before no problems? Or first time?

I'd say if it didn't happen until the z7 was added last night, that the enzymes are breaking down the tissues on the stem Gpt.

I'd say if it didn't happen until the z7 was added last night, that the enzymes are breaking down the tissues on the stem Gpt.
Little strong maybe?

No the clone issue has been going on for almost 3 weeks now. I normally have roots in 7-14 days no problem. I added the Z7 just last night because of the problems. I had already thrown out 5 before adding Z7 and the 3 I got rid of this morning were already very bad off. It couldn’t be because of Z7.

The cloner has been scrubbed twice in the last three weeks and the solution changed out twice. I’ve been cloning with this same solution of Clonex for over two years, in this exact cloner, in the exact same location and lighting. RH is not the best, but in that area manages to stay fairly consistent at 50% +/-. Like I’ve said, not seen this one before.

Bottom line is Z7 may have something to do with helping or hurting in the next few hours/days, but not the cause of the problem.

Edit: I failed to thank each of you for your input. I sincerely appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom