Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

re: Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & COBs

GT just have to drop in here. The gals look awesome. I can see you are going to have a little defol work ahead. I like the changes you made they look useful. I think you may need the trellis them are some big plants man.

Subbed up grandpa. those girls are looking good.... let it ride

Thanks Iti! I appreciate you being here.

GT just have to drop in here. The gals look awesome. I can see you are going to have a little defol work ahead. I like the changes you made they look useful. I think you may need the trellis them are some big plants man.

Thanks so much for being here JM!

Before you guys posted I was already working on the net. I had to restring and shorten about 4 inches from the last GG grow. I figured it might be a good idea before the stretch really gets started. The last time I grew this strain it was several years ago and under very inadequate lighting with a horrible environment to boot. It was also in soil so I don’t really know what to expect with these two. We’ll see!

Again, thanks for stopping by guys!

Quick evening update. As mentioned above, I restrung the net and got her into position. I think It’ll be a good idea just in case. Certainly can’t hurt.

I also filled up the res with 2 gallons of nute water. They drank and ate quite a bit since this morning. I’m very pleased with how much they are eating already. However, I’ve gotten in trouble before because I fed too much so I gotta remind myself not to overdo it...especially this early on.

I’m currently feeding a 4-4-4 (ml per gallon) mix of BPN Grow-Micro-Bloom (I supplement CalMag as necessary). That will continue through the end of week 2. After the first two weeks, I’ll drop the Grow and add BPN Bloom Booster at a 4-8-4 (ml per gallon) mix of Micro-Bloom-Booster with CalMag if needed and Z7 the entire grow.

Anyway, this is what things look like now. Have a nice evening!

43CB9D13-0FCE-425D-ACB0-739763DEFF71.jpeg

14F472B5-0B1C-4EFC-B52F-BDE5D326C8E3.jpeg

Looking good Grandpa! Always popping at your place .<3

B E-utiful! I'll try a biggie one day. I'd like to see what you do in those early Veg days?? Do you train?

How old is she, how many vegg days? did I miss it? .

No. You didn’t miss anything...I’m too stupid to put it in my journal. LOL!

I don’t train much whatsoever. Theses two girls were germinated the middle of November 2017. The picture below was taken around November 15th:

3CE8D7DC-1599-4675-B48E-D886EBEBD343.jpeg

That would put them around 2 months old from seed. Give or take... :tokin: I did top them 3 times I believe. Other than that, they get fed and lots of T5 lighting until they came in here. That’s it. I’m too old and broke to do much else. LOL!

Good morning everyone! Today is Day 5 from flip. My how time flies...

They're still alive! Woohoo! Not much going on. They did eat a little overnight and I notice a tiny bit of growth. Having the net helps with that too. I should get in there and defoliate, but I got company coming over for the weekend, and they don't know I have a grow, so I gotta be stealthy. Fortunately, I designed my grow rooms away from my house in my shop. I built a hidden grow because, at the time, I was not a medical patient and medical was in dispute in my State. Since then, I'm all legal, but most people that know I get high think I buy it from a dispensary. The more people that know I have a grow–even though it's legal–the more opportunity to get ripped off IMO. Maybe that's the old guy paranoid in me. Anyway, out here in the country most people have weapons, which is a deterrent, but you never know.

Here's some pictures from this morning. I hope you all have a wonderful 420 day!

D44E399B-62ED-46F8-85E1-01ED44CBA36E.jpeg

2087743F-74C9-43CA-969B-46CD195D0FAF.jpeg

433C544F-5E3A-4B12-8A90-5BB58131BA2E.jpeg

I'm getting ready to drop some Stank though! I'm a lucky guy! :tokin:

BAA66CA1-C0B6-4294-94E3-171D6B9444B6.jpeg

Damn stank really hooked it up!! The DP and blueberry crosses should be fiiiyyyaa!

Sorry I missed your trellis question.... go for it, as you already have. Can't see how it would hurt your grow at all.

Hope your days going well. Enjoy the company this weekend grandpa!,

I'm here Grandpa!

Nice update. I need to be better at keeping my mouth shut . Thanks for the reminder;) Looking vigorous Gramps! I'm just st hitting my first j of the day #afterworkdube #gingies I'm about to head into the forest . Stay tuned, were cleaning up the 2 big gals

Technically I'm still qualified to fly...what am I saying? I fly around here all the time...LOL. It was another life. I miss it on occasion. I miss the comradeship more than anything. Probably why I like this place so much. Guys like you Dabs...you make it a great place.

Thank Sara! I appreciate the comment.

I think you and Penny were discussing it and I jumped in the conversation. Maybe it was Sd. I can't remember. I like this stuff though.

Thanks! Very unexpected. I'm just happy to be here. I really just want some stickers LOL.

If you don't win I can help you out with some stickers. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It took me all this time to make the connection and read your signature GT. :laughtwo: I'm reporting in and I'll do my best to be here regularly. How the hell do you get them that bushy? :thedoubletake:

Back
Top Bottom