Grape Blow Pop & Papaya - This Is One Fruity Grow!

Good Morning, Happy Friday! Well, we are getting pretty close. The GBP is starting to cloud the trichs, but the Papaya is a little behind. It will make for an interesting finish, and I typically use my grow room for my curing room, which means chopping everything all at once. First world problems, I know😂😂😂

Here are a couple update photos.
GBP
Papaya
GBP side
Papaya side

Cheers, see you next week!

IMG_4214.jpeg

IMG_4216.jpeg

IMG_4211.jpeg

IMG_4210.jpeg

Good Morning, Happy Friday! Well, we are getting pretty close. The GBP is starting to cloud the trichs, but the Papaya is a little behind. It will make for an interesting finish, and I typically use my grow room for my curing room, which means chopping everything all at once. First world problems, I know😂😂😂

Here are a couple update photos.
GBP
Papaya
GBP side
Papaya side

Cheers, see you next week!

IMG_4214.jpeg

IMG_4216.jpeg

IMG_4211.jpeg

IMG_4210.jpeg
Looks beautiful :bravo: :high-five:

So. Much. Space.

:green_heart:

That’s envy 😂

Looks awesome dude. I’m similar stage with 12 plants 2-3 weeks out. We used our main flower room last time and the best finished buds we ever produced. That’s full with other plants now though 😅
I have this problem with trying to find a way to max production on everything I do. Work, fun, and growing cannabis too. This room started as one 4x4 tent in a shed. Then 3 tents in the shed, the 4x4 and a 3x3 for veg. Then a third small had built box for clones so I could have all 3 phases going at once. It became a lot of work, and I wanted it to be producing more, so I decided I should find a source for clones. Fortunately, I found an amazing local co-op in the cannabis community that pointed me in the right direction. In Washington as long as you have a medical cannabis card you can purchase clones from growers if you can find one who is willing. At that point, I got rid of the Veg room and the clone room and just created a larger 7 x 7 space that was turning over a garden every five months or so. Since then I have cut grow time down to 3 months give or take. I really enjoy growing, and like to use my morning time in the grow space to relax, and enjoy the company of these beautiful ladies. At this point they are just waiting for the final week or so, excited to chop this one up and and see how she cures…the grape blow pop is so so pungent, needing to improve my filter system with more filter surface area.

Have a great day @NickHardy and 420 Fam, cheers:)!

IMG_4256.jpeg

I have this problem with trying to find a way to max production on everything I do. Work, fun, and growing cannabis too. This room started as one 4x4 tent in a shed. Then 3 tents in the shed, the 4x4 and a 3x3 for veg. Then a third small had built box for clones so I could have all 3 phases going at once. It became a lot of work, and I wanted it to be producing more, so I decided I should find a source for clones. Fortunately, I found an amazing local co-op in the cannabis community that pointed me in the right direction. In Washington as long as you have a medical cannabis card you can purchase clones from growers if you can find one who is willing. At that point, I got rid of the Veg room and the clone room and just created a larger 7 x 7 space that was turning over a garden every five months or so. Since then I have cut grow time down to 3 months give or take. I really enjoy growing, and like to use my morning time in the grow space to relax, and enjoy the company of these beautiful ladies. At this point they are just waiting for the final week or so, excited to chop this one up and and see how she cures…the grape blow pop is so so pungent, needing to improve my filter system with more filter surface area.

IMG_4256.jpeg
I know the feeling of running out of space 🤣 we have 2x 5x5 plus an 8x4 and a 4x4. Then an 8x10 room but that has a quarter cut out to stand in. Yours is just so much better organised it seems like from your pictures. I need to get trellising tomorrow.

Cool shot with the colours either side the walkway!

Nick

IMG_4256.jpeg
looks awesome, some big plants going on

I am very late for your journal, but after reading it I found it very interesting.

Beautiful garden. :welldone:
Hi, welcome, so happy to see another happy face:)!!

Thank you for your compliment!, happy weekend!

Cheers!

Well, it’s a wrap! Took it down about 2 weeks ago, and started the drying process. I use the trellis’ from the grow as grow racks, and turn the room to 60 degrees, 60% RH, and total darkness. Takes about 12 days to get the biggest colas all the way ready for cure, but it’s worth the wait.

Happy with the take, will keep us happy for as long as it’s needed to. It will get made into edibles, smoked, shared and enjoyed.

I will give one more report in 2-3 weeks when the cure is complete. I use 12 quart Cambro plastic tubs, one per pound, and keep a Boveda 62% in each. They get burped every day or so until just right, and eventually prepared for longer term storage. Used five 12 quart containers and one 6 quart for curing this time:)

Here are a few random photos from the last couple weeks, not my best but you get the idea. In the meantime I’ll finish the cleaning job, hopefully get the new AC installed, and prep the room for the next run.

Cheers, see you soon for the smoke report!

425Jesse

IMG_4527.png

IMG_4528.png

IMG_4529.png

IMG_4505.jpeg

IMG_4511.png

IMG_4500.jpeg

IMG_4514.jpeg

Well, it’s a wrap! Took it down about 2 weeks ago, and started the drying process. I use the trellis’ from the grow as grow racks, and turn the room to 60 degrees, 60% RH, and total darkness. Takes about 12 days to get the biggest colas all the way ready for cure, but it’s worth the wait.

Happy with the take, will keep us happy for as long as it’s needed to. It will get made into edibles, smoked, shared and enjoyed.

I will give one more report in 2-3 weeks when the cure is complete. I use 12 quart Cambro plastic tubs, one per pound, and keep a Boveda 62% in each. They get burped every day or so until just right, and eventually prepared for longer term storage. Used five 12 quart containers and one 6 quart for curing this time:)

Here are a few random photos from the last couple weeks, not my best but you get the idea. In the meantime I’ll finish the cleaning job, hopefully get the new AC installed, and prep the room for the next run.

Cheers, see you soon for the smoke report!

425Jesse

IMG_4527.png

IMG_4528.png

IMG_4529.png

IMG_4505.jpeg

IMG_4511.png

IMG_4500.jpeg

IMG_4514.jpeg
Congrats on the harvest 425Jesse that drying room looks awesome & the buds look sweet

Back
Top Bottom