Graytail's 3rd: 4x4, HiBrix, Latest LED Tech, Lots Of Light!

I'm still putting the order together, so it'll depend on what's in stock, but for now Rare Dankness only has the #1 available.

Jack La Mota sounds really interesting! :thumb:

Here's my tentative list ... got a lot of blues in there ... not so sure. :cheesygrinsmiley:

ECSDH - ECSD x SSSDH - Connoisseur Genetics
White Widow Haze - WW x Silver Haze - Zambeza
Dedoverde Haze - Amnesia x Haze - Humbolt
Amnesia VIP - Amnesia x Lemon Thai - VIP Seeds
Ghost Train Haze #1 - Ghost OG x Nevilles Wreck - Rare Dankness
Blue Velvet - Purple Thai x Afghan (Flo) - sister to Blueberry - Dutch Passion
Mataro Blue - Blue Moonshine x WW x La Blanca (GWSxSkunk#1) - Kannabia
Strawberry Sour Diesel - Strawberry Cough x Sour Diesel - Devil's Harvest
Blue Brilliant - Blueberry x SSH - Zambeza
Spicy White Devil - Jack Herer x Blueberry - Samsara Seeds
Purple Haze #1 - Positronics
Blue Dream - Blueberry x SSH - Humbolt

That Blue Velvet looks really nice too...:;):....:circle-of-love:

Man CS that turned out beautiful. You had a lot different pheno than my buddy did. I'm sure if his was anything like that he would have kept it around. :thumb:

GT I have heard more and more bad things about Dutch breeders in recent years. It's funny how time changes things. They used to be the premier breeders and now they're B breeders in more people's eyes. I see more and more people gravitating toward the Spanish breeders. I've only run the great white shark from greenhouse and it was pretty legit :cheesygrinsmiley:

I didn't have a clue of what I was doing when I first started and ordered my first beans... I ordered simply by happen chance from the original sensible seed company out of Spain and honestly some of their freebies from their own breeders... Soul Breeders.... have been my best grows and I have never ordered from anyone else unless I won a contest or something... I found their prices were the best too...:high-five: I've only had a problem with one order and they completely replaced the entire order... great customer service means a lot to me too.....:circle-of-love:

The Mataro Blue is some of the best I have grown... it was absolutely covered in sugar and the yield was really good too... If I remember correctly I pulled almost a qp off her... don't quote me on that but I think I did...:) and you could break a window with the nugs... I just put 2 beans in the can to germinate... Barney's Vanilla Kush and Dr Kripplings Buzz Light Gear... I obviously need Indica but I'm kinda excited about both of these and I'm chopping the Barney's Blue Cheese and Pineapple Chunk in the next day or 2... Oh happy days...:yahoo: Hope your having a blessed and green day.....:circle-of-love:

I found the Mataro Blue in your journal and looked it over good before I put it on the list for certain. :thumb: That was a purdy one!

Congrats on the Pineapple Chunk. I see 'em all over the place and they all look great! Buzz Light Gear, eh? I'll be following along. Amnesia Haze x Melon Kali(G13 x Kali Mist). Yup, that has potential. :love:

Morning Gray, nice selection of strains. I have access to a very sativa pheno of blue dream here. I put in an air conditioner for one of the guys at my grow store. I saw the massive one he had in veg and the leaves were skinnier than my panama. He gave me some wax from a previous harvest and it was a powerful sativa buzz, the wife kinda freaked out on it (last time for her) so I didn't take a cutting. There is always a ton of blue dream around and I've never really understood all the fuss about it, then I tried that pheno and yep that one is a special cut.

It's all about this special pheno for sure.

OK 19 days and no post... What's up with that...:confused: Are you alright in there...:wood: I have 2 babies that popped this morning... a OO seeds Sweet Critical and an auto Cream of the Crop Cash Crop... Still waiting on the Pyramid seeds auto Super Hash... Hopefully I won't much up everything this grow....:straightface: Hope you are having a blessed and wonderful day my friend.....:circle-of-love:

Yeah, I've been neglectful. :bigblush:

But as it so happens, today was the day my final plant came down. I chopped a little over an ounce off Rio3 a couple weeks ago and let the rest of it ride until today, a total of 13 weeks in bloom. It kinda surprised me, because Rio sprouts hermies around 8 weeks after the flip, but once this one got past that phase it petered out to very few - easily managed. It's a greasy mess now. :laugh:

I got 36 grams, 1.27 ounces from the first chop and this one looks like 2+ ounces, so it'll be a nice haul. This is the plant that I ran in the 15 gallon tote. :slide: In a few days I'll have a final yield weight.

DSCN7890.JPG

DSCN78961.JPG

DSCN7905.JPG

I got so excited when I checked the mail yesterday...:) and all three of my beans popped soil yesterday too... It was just about the best day ever...:yahoo: Hope you're having a blessed and green day my friend... No more running away that long please... Did you place your bean order... I can't wait to see what you do with the Mataro blue and also the Blue Velvet... I think that was it... Anyhow I know you will hit another home run....:high-five:....:circle-of-love:

No new beans yet - still stalling - not sure why. :hmmmm:

But I've been enjoying my bubble hash. :cheesygrinsmiley: Did another run today - Carnival! - yummy :love:

That's three grades at the top - 160, 73 and 25 - with some DrG, Y Griega, and Carnival at the bottom. :slide:

DSCN79102.JPG

DSCN79201.JPG

DSCN79151.JPG

DSCN79161.JPG

What a beautiful sight Graytail. I see you've been playing. :laughtwo: Lucky dog. What has Duggan started? Lol!

Good looking late harvest buds Gray. Which one did you prefer...the early or the late? Stem color looks totally spent but an easy trim....a grower's delight. Nice work.:Namaste:

You have a good eye. :cheesygrinsmiley: She was totally spent, all grayish with trichs ... dessicated fans ... she flat gave up! :laugh: And yup, I was able to trim without scissors, just plucking off the fans, but it was still a 3 hour job - ugh - I need a youngster to do my trimming for me.

I haven't tested it yet. I would imagine it has a harder stone now, but it was a sort of lightweight, lah-di-dah kinda of dreamy high before - this may give it some power. I'm going to get a few S1 seeds out of it too this time, so I can do some pheno hunting in the future. AND! I found a seed in CarnB which could only have been from Rio, so I now have a Carnival x (Carnival x Utopia Haze). :yahoo:

Yeah, I've been neglectful. :bigblush:

But as it so happens, today was the day my final plant came down. I chopped a little over an ounce off Rio3 a couple weeks ago and let the rest of it ride until today, a total of 13 weeks in bloom. It kinda surprised me, because Rio sprouts hermies around 8 weeks after the flip, but once this one got past that phase it petered out to very few - easily managed. It's a greasy mess now. :laugh:

I got 36 grams, 1.27 ounces from the first chop and this one looks like 2+ ounces, so it'll be a nice haul. This is the plant that I ran in the 15 gallon tote. :slide: In a few days I'll have a final yield weight.

DSCN7890.JPG

DSCN78961.JPG

DSCN7905.JPG
Morning Gray...my four KK's look all raggetty too...just like this....bud the buds look ...oh so yummy! Won't taste "green" anyhow Gray!

No new beans yet - still stalling - not sure why. :hmmmm:

But I've been enjoying my bubble hash. :cheesygrinsmiley: Did another run today - Carnival! - yummy :love:

That's three grades at the top - 160, 73 and 25 - with some DrG, Y Griega, and Carnival at the bottom. :slide:

DSCN79102.JPG

DSCN79201.JPG

DSCN79151.JPG

DSCN79161.JPG

Look at that nice BH Gray....you've got it my brotha....pure gland heads and it looks "melty" , yummy, and potent! Yeepa Gray...nice job! The 73 is prolly the meltiest eh....or what?:bravo::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom