Grow #2

I agree, waiting for normal growth is the plan plus a little longer veg time will give better yield down the road.

That's what I was thinking, Thanks buddy.

Yeah your right, revegiing does take time away from the reproduction of 5 or more fingered fan leafs. That being said, I've had freak buds come out of revegging.

Check this bud out, (hope you don't mind the pict :sorry:) re-vegged:

phatty1.jpg

Happens on occasion, unfortunately not often; but hey its hopefully motivation.

Nah I don't mind at all Butcher, damn now that's a Bud. Well I only had duckie under 12/12 until she showed her sex then I took clones and stuck all of them back into veg. That was a little over 3 weeks ago.

How long do you think it will be before she starts to produce normal leaves?

I hope Duckie looks like that beautiful Bud of yours. lmafo

Hello everyone,

Well today I got my clones transplanted :cheer: now they can grow much bigger. They were almost root bound in just two weeks, wow. I had to do a little rearranging in The Bloom Room, but nothing big. 2 of my ladies are in 6qt buckets and the other is in just an old gallon bucket. They look happy and ready to grow big-N-strong.

I did take a few photos, so I hope you enjoy.

With my cfl lights on
003559.JPG

With just my side light
rsz_01511.jpg

This light stays on 24 hours a day and seems to be helping. It's not much light just 40 watts but it's bright enough to do the trick. I would like to get two more but I'm not sure If I'll have the money.

Duckie
rsz_01213.jpg

Duckie is sprouting single leaves and has been for a while but I would like to see regular leaves soon, but it's not up to me. She is around 10 inches tall and has many small branches growing off of her.

Clone #1
010361.JPG

Clone #2
008411.JPG

I hope every-1 stays warm kuz it's gonna get damn cold tonight, like 13 degrees... Burrrrr....

More like 7 degrees driving into college in the AM.

Damn Charlie, it's cold as hell there... Stay warm buddy..

Sup bro, just cruzzin in and all looks prett good. I hated the winters until I started growing my own herbs. Stuck in the house is so much more fun.

I hear that one Sisco....:cool:

Hello man, how's it, looks like you have been on a pretty nice adventure, sorry I missed out on most of it but on board now.and Very nice. Looking good... Loving the re-veg.

Hello man, how's it, looks like you have been on a pretty nice adventure, sorry I missed out on most of it but on board now.and Very nice. Looking good... Loving the re-veg.

Welcome aboard Sonzor,

I'm doing good trying to get this growing thing down. I'm learning more and more everyday so maybe one day I'll get it down pat...lmao

Yea Duckie is doing good, I fixed my veg area today so I put two clones in there. Now I'm back to a Veg area and The Bloom Room.:slide: So I got Duckie and #1 in total darkness for the next day or so, but then they will be flowering. The reason behind this is I want some smoke by my birthday on Earth Day. They wont be all the way mature but I want to smoke my own herbs on that day. Call me greedy but I hate spending FRN's {Federal Reserve Notes} on a bag from somebody when I can grow my own and conserve of $$$$.

Glad to have ya here buddy!!

Welcome aboard Sonzor,

I'm doing good trying to get this growing thing down. I'm learning more and more everyday so maybe one day I'll get it down pat...lmao

Yea Duckie is doing good, I fixed my veg area today so I put two clones in there. Now I'm back to a Veg area and The Bloom Room.:slide: So I got Duckie and #1 in total darkness for the next day or so, but then they will be flowering. The reason behind this is I want some smoke by my birthday on Earth Day. They wont be all the way mature but I want to smoke my own herbs on that day. Call me greedy but I hate spending FRN's {Federal Reserve Notes} on a bag from somebody when I can grow my own and conserve of $$$$.

Glad to have ya here buddy!!

Hey man your girls are looking good. Nothing wrong with putting a couple in flower now. Hell yeah save some money and your own grown smoke on your b-day.
:peacetwo:

Its a tosty 14 f this morning in the north, but I only grow inside in the winter (well most of the time) I have trb. getting rid of the heat. revegs looking great, most look like shit for 60 days or so.
br

Was good every-1

001553.JPG

Well this is what I did today. This helps bring in plenty of fresh air and keeps it moving by my plants and then up around my cardboard hood and then gets sucked out by my fan.

A look inside
003563.JPG

My temps stay at about 80 with the lights on. I left about an inch on each side so air can flow out and about 3 inches at the back wall so air can flow up and out.

On to the girls, today is the 1st day of 12/12 for Duckie and D#1. My clones names are D#1 through D#3. That way it's easy to remember..haha

Duckie 1st day of 12/12
rsz_00811.jpg

D#1 1st day of 12/12
rsz_10061.jpg

Both of my ladies in the Bloom Room
rsz_10022.jpg

On to my girls in veg, D#2 is looking very healthy and has much new growth.
She is gonna be a lovely girl in due time.:cheer::morenutes:

D#2
rsz_0099.jpg

D#3 has not grown at all yet.
011315.JPG

Well that's the update for today.. Any and all comments are always welcome..

Hey man your girls are looking good. Nothing wrong with putting a couple in flower now. Hell yeah save some money and your own grown smoke on your b-day.
:peacetwo:

How have ya been PBRMJ?

I'm glad you agree with me bro!!

Have a good one..

Its a tosty 14 f this morning in the north, but I only grow inside in the winter (well most of the time) I have trb. getting rid of the heat. revegs looking great, most look like shit for 60 days or so.
br

It was about that here in the mornings as well. I have troubles growing in the summer because of all the heat. I know the feeling. Damn 60 days for real, she has been revegging for about 25 days, Thanks man glad to have you along for the ride..

Good luck with the clones

Thanks MadMardo!!

Have a good day my friend.

Looking very nice, got yourself a pretty impressive grow going on. :peacetwo:

Thanks for the kind words Sonzor..

So do you my friend!!

Hey L1, that air mover should help a lot. Just watch the girls so they don't get dried out by it and they'll be fine.

Your clones will have some good veg time in by the time you finish those two.:thumb:

Looking good.:cheer:

Hey L1, that air mover should help a lot. Just watch the girls so they don't get dried out by it and they'll be fine.

Your clones will have some good veg time in by the time you finish those two.:thumb:

Looking good.:cheer:

How ya doing Mmmmick?

It does help alot and I don't have to keep the fan on high any more. It seems to be working just fine so I'm happy about that.

Yea the clones will get a nice amount of veg time before I flower her.

Go Ducky! Love the DIY buddy.

What's up Blue

I hope Duckie does good as well. Don't ya love my poor cardboard DIY....lol

What's up bro, just caught up. Bro, if you have any Aluminum foil tape it on to the hood cause that cardboard is sucking up precious lumens.

Lets see Ducky put out some Nuggy :grinjoint:

Sup Sisco,

I do have Aluminum foil and tape....lmao

That will be my next project!

Good looking our Bro..

Nice work on the Wind tunnel! Looks good! :cheer:

And so do the girls!

Thanks OMM, I love my stoner mentality with the cardboard. lmao

I'll post some pics here soon..

goodlooking grow man! have you flowered with cfl's before ?? good results ?

Welcome to my journal surf 420.

Yes I have grown with cfl's and had decent results, but I had alot of problems, so my harvest was not the best.. CFL's will give you a good harvest, not as good as HPS but does the trick none the less. There are alot of people that grow with cfl's just search CFL's, and that will help you alot.. Or ask what ever questions you like people here are the Best!! Good Luck to you my friend.

I'm glad to hve you here surf420!!

Back
Top Bottom