Hello all Im finally starting my first grow

Aprentice

starting my first grow well into it..I say my first .. It's my first grow that has been remotely successful.I'm sure everyone out there that read these forums has read how helpful these guys are.... So true words can't express :goodjob:
When I first started my research, I neither knew what week, how to sex what to look for to sex and a whole lot more than I'm willing to tell... Now I'm doing the :slide: and waiting patiently ...I'm sorry was bashful to start thread from seed but would like some comments, good or constructive

My questions
1. Did I prune too much

2. Does she look skinny.

3. Why does my hydro plant look like this no bottom leaves. (she had spider mites)

My post is fictional all pictures are cut and paste from the internet..!!!

re: Hello all I finally signed up and starting my first grow

starting my first grow well into it..I say my first .. It's my first grow that has been remotely successful.I'm sure everyone out there that read these forums has read how helpful these guys are.... So true words can't express :goodjob:
When I first started my research, I neither knew what week, how to sex what to look for to sex and a whole lot more than I'm willing to tell... Now I'm doing the :slide: and waiting patiently ...I'm sorry was bashful to start thread from seed but would like some comments, good or constructive

My questions
1. Did I prune too much

2. Does she look skinny.

3. Why does my hydro plant look like this no bottom leaves. (she had spider mites)

My post is fictional all pictures are cut and paste from the internet..!!!

Welcome abord m8, if you post pics we might be able to help ya :peace:

Well guys that's it...
I give up to see pics go to photo gallery hope you find them... As close as I could get:sorry:

Dont be a quitter!!:grinjoint::grinjoint:

Put down the bong, and practice, its simple!!:roorrip::roorrip:

Yess I finally did it here they are thanks for the kick in the pants Baja Big Dog
DSC04977.JPG

First hydro attempt
My poor baby.. found out few days ago (spider mites)
Anyone know why she looks like this (no bottom leaves)
Can she be saved???

DSC04972.JPG

The base of dirt plant

DSC04973.JPG

Her mid seciton.

DSC04974.JPG

And top

DSC04970.JPG

Oh yeah forgot to mention it is a phototron grow

DSC04971.JPG

A full shot..
Does she look skinny???
Healthy?

A couple bud shots...
Just getting started..
Female right?
DSC04968.JPG

DSC04966.JPG

DSC04967.JPG

Tell me what you think, any advice will help thanks..

A little worried I used the FIM method too long into life cycle....

You shouldnt ave cut the shit out of it just cause it had spider mites, ive never got the wee buggers but know theres a lot of ways to treat them other than cutting the shit out of your plants, what lighting have ya got on your girls ??

Thanks Strain Hunter but..
No did not cut that one... Leaves just died off started sprouting what seemed like new growth just never got much further ....(will upload pis of the sites) Die off started with bottom leaves turned yellow..
Still my first hydro attempt..Prob. over feed
The phototron girl is the one I was talking about
It's a phototron 2 the canopy light I added kicks out about 1600 lumens same on hydro
plant (not enough huh..)
Again thanks...

Yess I finally did it here they are thanks for the kick in the pants Baja Big Dog
DSC04977.JPG

First hydro attempt
My poor baby.. found out few days ago (spider mites)
Anyone know why she looks like this (no bottom leaves)
Can she be saved???

OK, now that you have been kicked off the short bus, put this up in the FAQ section, and get some answered!!

Congratulations!!

Its the little things aint it....

BABY STEPS...:yummy::yummy:

The Weed,Baja Big Dog
Thanks for FAQ link...
Any comments on my phototron grow???
Here are the pics again
Base
DSC04972.JPG

Mid
DSC04973.JPG

DSC04974.JPG

Full
DSC04971.JPG

Ya, my comment...I hate you!!!!:ganjamon::goodjob::surf: :)

Baja Big Dog

Thanks bro just gave her some water last night.. I'm using

A organic fish and seaweed fert. 2-3-1
Big bud 0-2-4 ( since start of flowering )
A bit of super thrive
and organic thrive alive B-1
should I cut something out add something now that she's starting to flower anything would help

Quick update watered again today a little earlier than her usual, her soil not as dry as her normal watering time..
I picked up some earthworm castings:hmmmm:, so I mixed it with top layer of dirt, mixed some organic thrive alive b-1 in 2ltr and watered. Only used 1/4 of bottle..
Any thoughts on the worm castings?:hmmmm: read about on other threads:nomo: giving it a try..

As for my lazy hydro attempt: I put her on plain water in an attempt to save her...After trying the soap & water remedy for spider mites (with success).
her leaves curled down:rolleyes3:yikes: We'll see......

Re: Hello all I finally signed up and starting my first grow

Picked up a new bulb for dome of Phototron.Old bulb approx. 1600 lumens,
new bulb kicks out 2600!:slide::cheer::cheer: Looking for changes if any.
Doing more reading of other peoples grows:nomo:, was said when leaves have 3 or less petals, 1 might be overdoing the nutes:yikes::scratchinghead: most of my leaves only have 3 and she is already flowering?!

Question:should I give her straight water for a week or 2, :hmmmm::scratchinghead::scratchinghead::confused:
or am I mid panic 4 nothing..:hmmmm:

Picked up a new bulb for dome of Phototron.Old bulb approx. 1600 lumens,
new bulb kicks out 2600!:slide::cheer::cheer: Looking for changes if any.
Doing more reading of other peoples grows:nomo:, was said when leaves have 3 or less petals, 1 might be overdoing the nutes:yikes::scratchinghead: most of my leaves only have 3 and she is already flowering?!

Question:should I give her straight water for a week or 2, :hmmmm::scratchinghead::scratchinghead::confused:
or am I mid panic 4 nothing..:hmmmm:

What colour are your leaves? (ie brown spots/ yellowing). i wouldnt worry about the 3 petal leafs m8 all strains are different, as long as shes budding and lookin healthy keep to your feeding scedule :peace:

is that a palm tree with only top branches or am i really high right now????

lol

WELCOME ABOARD.

PEOPLE ON HERE ARE AWESOME YOU WILL LEARN ALOT HERE!!!

What colour are your leaves? (ie brown spots/ yellowing). i wouldnt worry about the 3 petal leafs m8 all strains are different, as long as shes budding and lookin healthy keep to your feeding scedule :peace:

:thanks:Strain Hunter

Her leaves look healthy over all just the stray brown leaf..
I found a leaf with 1 petal ever heard of that?!
I will post pics later today working on car now (muffler):yikes:
See you then again thanks..

Back
Top Bottom