Hello All!

Alright sparkey I should have earned some kind of title to read 93 pages lmao but I’m caught up and I’ll start following along now! Sorry had to take a few dabs to get my nerves down!!
I appreciate you Moto, super cool of you doing the Marathon on my journal. :high-five:

You should enter your NL monster for POTM, she is special looking. Great job man.
Also, i will look into that spray.
Thanks again Moto

I appreciate you Moto, super cool of you doing the Marathon on my journal. :high-five:

You should enter your NL monster for POTM, she is special looking. Great job man.
Also, i will look into that spray.
Thanks again Moto
You bet my friend anyone that gives my stuff love deserves it right back!! And you have been around pretty much since I joined the 420 mag I can’t thank you enough for the encouragement that comes with the love I get even if it’s just a complement it goes a long ways around my neck of the woods!
I might have to toss this fine lady up then and see if she can get the same reactions from the community!! I should have her ready for some final pictures next week as I cross my fingers! I hope to get a good pic of her leaves as the chlorophyll drains from the leaves! :passitleft: :headbanger:

You as well brotha you have some dank looking beauts hiding behind the curtains that need to been seen!! :high-five:

I’m late to the party, but I’d say keep the beard!! You’ve worked hard for that beard!!

how’s the sons baseball scholarship going?

this past week, there was a sparky (electrician) on site where it was his first day in the trade. He was a walking fridge. A big fucking guy I tell you... turns out he’s an offensive line centre for the Edmonton eskimos professional CFL football team. He’s got a grey cup ring from 2015...

just a friendly giant.... super cool having a professional football player just casually working with us on my site... lol he’s a super nice guy!! I told him I should get him on a mans trade, and get him under my wing, teach him my trade...

Ohh man, that would be cool!!

I love this thing!!! If you don’t have one already I highly recommend it sprays the leaves very well top to bottom!!

1B4C0798-281A-47A2-8496-853A22C9AE9F.jpeg
I need to get a sprayer like that. We have one somewhere for cleaning our oven. I gota see if I can find it. If not I need to find another one and buy it

I need to get a sprayer like that. We have one somewhere for cleaning our oven. I gota see if I can find it. If not I need to find another one and buy it
This sprayer is pretty neat!! You can twist the top sprayer tip any way you want to, and it makes spraying the whole plant sooo much easier to handle!! You’ll love it! Just release the pressure after each use and the thing will last ya!

You bet my friend anyone that gives my stuff love deserves it right back!! And you have been around pretty much since I joined the 420 mag I can’t thank you enough for the encouragement that comes with the love I get even if it’s just a complement it goes a long ways around my neck of the woods!
I might have to toss this fine lady up then and see if she can get the same reactions from the community!! I should have her ready for some final pictures next week as I cross my fingers! I hope to get a good pic of her leaves as the chlorophyll drains from the leaves! :passitleft: :headbanger:

You as well brotha you have some dank looking beauts hiding behind the curtains that need to been seen!! :high-five:
Thanks bud, ive entered several POTMs. Just cant get over the hump but there's always stiff competition. Going to take couple months off and maybe enter the Sparkelicious if she looks good.
Have a great sunday Moto
I’m late to the party, but I’d say keep the beard!! You’ve worked hard for that beard!!

how’s the sons baseball scholarship going?

this past week, there was a sparky (electrician) on site where it was his first day in the trade. He was a walking fridge. A big fucking guy I tell you... turns out he’s an offensive line centre for the Edmonton eskimos professional CFL football team. He’s got a grey cup ring from 2015...

just a friendly giant.... super cool having a professional football player just casually working with us on my site... lol he’s a super nice guy!! I told him I should get him on a mans trade, and get him under my wing, teach him my trade...

Ohh man, that would be cool!!
Yeah, haven't shaved or trimmed my beard yet. Have too much going on with making soil, cleaning the garage out. Just haven't had time, maybe tonight after football..lol
My Gators lost last night to Bama, good game.
Yeah, hes going to play college ball in state.
This is his Sr year of high school and theyre starting in Jan with practice. So, he will play college the following season. He/we pretty excited about it. He needs to work hard if he wants playing time. We will see, thanks for asking brother.
Thats cool about the Sparky, usually the nice guys have a mean streak and definitely dont want those big ass hands on you..lol
Hope you and family are well
Morning Sparkey, Things are looking good in your garden buddy.
Whats up buddy, thanks man. Are you swinging from those big ass Sativas you have going..lol..they look great bud. Going to pull down some serious weight

Thanks bud, ive entered several POTMs. Just cant get over the hump but there's always stiff competition. Going to take couple months off and maybe enter the Sparkelicious if she looks good.
Have a great sunday Moto

Yeah, haven't shaved or trimmed my beard yet. Have too much going on with making soil, cleaning the garage out. Just haven't had time, maybe tonight after football..lol
This is his Sr year of high school and theyre starting in Jan with practice. So, he will play college the following season. He/we pretty excited about it. He needs to work hard if he wants playing time. We will see, thanks for asking brother.
Thats cool about the Sparky, usually the nice guys have a mean streak and definitely dont want those big ass hands on you..lol

Whats up buddy, thanks man. Are you swinging from those big ass Sativas you have going..lol..they look great bud. Going to pull down some serious weight
I here ya on that sparkey it’s been very stiff competition I’ve noticed!! I’ve been actually just trying to post once and then lay it down for a month and try again haha!
Have a safe and great Sunday as well sparkey stay medicated!!! :passitleft:

Have a great sunday Moto

That’s amazing about you’re son! That’s great to hear!! His career is only starting!! You’re in for ride “dad!”

Steelers play tonight, (if I remember correctly). Wasn’t around the house on Saturday to watch college football, but I did catch a few games yesterday!

have a good day bro!

That’s amazing about you’re son! That’s great to hear!! His career is only starting!! You’re in for ride “dad!”

Steelers play tonight, (if I remember correctly). Wasn’t around the house on Saturday to watch college football, but I did catch a few games yesterday!

have a good day bro!
Thanks brother, we are very proud. Glad he is staying near home.
He had another option playing at Boston University and the academics are incredible up there but its far away.
Thanks for the shout out homie. Hope you and the girls/wife are doing well.

Im pulling for your Steelers in the playoffs.

Have a idea? lol..Im in a smaller setup then some and wanted you guys opinion before i make a decision because i still have time. It always takes me a couple of days if i get a crazy idea.
I have 3 ..4x2 tents, one for Veg and the other two for flower. But since i made my own seeds wanted to flower out my females which is 3. So, one of them will be clogging up my veg. The other tent has two Boptang plants.
Im thinking about taking out my solo supersoil plantz cloning it with my other two females. That way i will have a better rotation.
Really dont want to cut it down since she is pretty but pretty and real estate are two different things..lol
Would love some thoughts as im 50/50 with it. Big growth difference, could be pheno difference but they were the same size before transplanting.
20201222_143329.jpg

20201222_143319.jpg

Supersoil plant solo
20201222_143543.jpg
20201222_143543.jpg

20201222_143229.jpg

Appreciate it peeps

Have a idea? lol..Im in a smaller setup then some and wanted you guys opinion before i make a decision because i still have time. It always takes me a couple of days if i get a crazy idea.
I have 3 ..4x2 tents, one for Veg and the other two for flower. But since i made my own seeds wanted to flower out my females which is 3. So, one of them will be clogging up my veg. The other tent has two Boptang plants.
Im thinking about taking out my solo supersoil plantz cloning it with my other two females. That way i will have a better rotation.
Really dont want to cut it down since she is pretty but pretty and real estate are two different things..lol
Would love some thoughts as im 50/50 with it. Big growth difference, could be pheno difference but they were the same size before transplanting.
20201222_143329.jpg

20201222_143319.jpg

Supersoil plant solo
20201222_143543.jpg
20201222_143543.jpg

20201222_143229.jpg

Appreciate it peeps
We’re you just wanting to keep the genetics around so she’s ready for cuts as you need? Do you have any idea on there stretches? I haven’t used anything smaller than a 4x4 but I bet you could flower the two girls together or see what 3 look like in there if you think you can take on that jungle lol I always seem to get over my head on my plants and try completely filling up the rooms there in haha! :passitleft:

We’re you just wanting to keep the genetics around so she’s ready for cuts as you need? Do you have any idea on there stretches? I haven’t used anything smaller than a 4x4 but I bet you could flower the two girls together or see what 3 look like in there if you think you can take on that jungle lol I always seem to get over my head on my plants and try completely filling up the rooms there in haha! :passitleft:
Thanks bro, just think if i flower this girl in my veg tent im wasting time i could be taken cuts. My other tent (Boptang) is roughly 4 weeks in flower. I can take cuts and alternate my 2..4x2 flowering tents.
Im getting ready to flower these two Sparkelicious in another week or so and the supersoil girl is going to slow things down. Just hate taking her down but maybe be the best option.
Yes, im going to clone this set since this is my first cross

Thanks bro, just think if i flower this girl in my veg tent im wasting time i could be taken cuts. My other tent (Boptang) is roughly 4 weeks in flower. I can take cuts and alternate my 2..4x2 flowering tents.
Im getting ready to flower these two Sparkelicious in another week or so and the supersoil girl is going to slow things down. Just hate taking her down but maybe be the best option.
Yes, im going to clone this set since this is my first cross
You bet buddy! One thing I love doing is planning ahead and having a plan set for a smooth transition so that I have everything in full swing 24/7 365 days a year:rofl:!!!
Im going to have to do some seed searching because I honestly have not purchased seeds lol so everything that has been crossed and new to the cannibis crowd since 2010 I have not grown yet!! I’ve always played around with seeds that I’ve saved since I started tokin Back in high school and also from bud that would rarely have one seed in a lb bag back when I payed for cannibis consumption :rofl:, and of course every now and then a fellow grower might hook me up with a cut from there garden. But after hearing boptang and some of these strains y’all are mentioning makes me wana try a seed supplier now!
Well I do have one option for ya lol what’s the temps and everything from your part of the world!? Because I’ve also had this Delma last winter and here in my rack of the woods gets below freezing sometimes and I ended up throwing a lucky test subject to see how the weather would treat her. Well..... I mean she was definitely sad for a while haha but once spring came back around she threw herself back into the full swing and believe it or not one of my best jars ever filled was by that beast! One of gnarliest munchie tokes I’ve ever toked on in my life!! I seriously woke up in my sleep and ate my whole box of tums!! Literally and let me tell ya I’ll remember that time welllllll because my stomach felt like a rock :rofl:
I’m sorry sparkey now I’m the one rambling lmao it’s kinda hard not too when your board and smoking to many dabs with your lonesome self!!:volcano-smiley:

You have three tents, all 2x4. One tent is for veg. Right now one flowering tent has 2 x boptang in it. You want to flower out your females that came from your seeds, which there are three of. Currently what's in the veg tent and what's in the other flowering tent? Where is the solo supersoil plant? It's probably in your statement but I'm not seeing it.
If a train is heading west on an eastbound track at 60 mph, and another train is heading north on a southbound track at 45 mph, how long would it take to get a pizza delivered? I was no good at those either. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks @Mr. Sauga and @Moto258 .
You have three tents, all 2x4. One tent is for veg. Right now one flowering tent has 2 x boptang in it. You want to flower out your females that came from your seeds, which there are three of. Currently what's in the veg tent and what's in the other flowering tent? Where is the solo supersoil plant? It's probably in your statement but I'm not seeing it.
If a train is heading west on an eastbound track at 60 mph, and another train is heading north on a southbound track at 45 mph, how long would it take to get a pizza delivered? I was no good at those either. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Sorry bud, after a couple of dabs it didnt make much sense :laugh:
I was going to cut down my plant in Veg that i was planning to flower in the next week or so. If i dont, all of my tents will be flowering.
Sorry for the ramble, im just going to keep her and when theyre finish flowering, i will just throw down more seeds for next round.
I was wanting to clone these girls but guess its not going to happen.
This is the one i was planning to take down to keep my veg going, but im keeping her around now.
Cheers
20201222_143543.jpg

Back
Top Bottom