Hello All!

Wake and bake Sparkey ! Plants look amazing as usual :). Today might be transplant day here also ..I just don’t wanna waste a couple of pots ..if they haven’t shown balls by now I’m going to guess they are girls.. can’t wait until the house wakes up to get to work
:Namaste:
Thank You NH, yeah im a morning person too. Just less traffic around the city also, keeps me under radar..lol
Your girls are going to take off after transplanting, they look great btw
Are you a regular brixer Sparkey?
Pretty much Stone, have some money wrapped into it and its convenient for my setup. I like the recycling the soil as this is my second run after adding ammendments and ewc.
Decided to run supersoil to cut down on labor. Be interesting to see the difference between the two.

Thank You NH, yeah im a morning person too. Just less traffic around the city also, keeps me under radar..lol
Your girls are going to take off after transplanting, they look great btw

Pretty much Stone, have some money wrapped into it and its convenient for my setup. I like the recycling the soil as this is my second run after adding ammendments and ewc.
Decided to run supersoil to cut down on labor. Be interesting to see the difference between the two.
Yes it will. :popcorn:

Hay Sparkey how's things going so far this weekend. I hope all is well with you and your family. :rollit:
Going great brother, getting ready to watch some college football.
Hey PC, you usually cook your soil outside or in the garage? I have mine cooking under my deck outside. Will need another cooked batch in Feb, and dont know how much cooking it will do with these temps. :hmmmm:
Might need to start making some this weekend asap.
Cheers bro

Yeah I leave it outside but that is soil that has cooked over the summer/fall/spring. I would try to get it in a warm area for 2 or 3 weeks at least a month is better. You can also try using the soil in just the bottom 1/3 of the pot with Promix on the top 2/3 so they have a chance to get used to the soil but your best bet is in the house where it is warm. Maybe fill 3 or 4 pots with what you mix that way it can cook first

Hi Sparkey, all. :passitleft: Vaping a little Bubba Kush and thinking (oh no!) that i love how you supersoil guys' plants look but, alas, I know I'm much too lazy for that much work. I'll stick to coco for now. Again though, your plants look great! Have a great weekend and stay stoneder.

Yeah I leave it outside but that is soil that has cooked over the summer/fall/spring. I would try to get it in a warm area for 2 or 3 weeks at least a month is better. You can also try using the soil in just the bottom 1/3 of the pot with Promix on the top 2/3 so they have a chance to get used to the soil but your best bet is in the house where it is warm. Maybe fill 3 or 4 pots with what you mix that way it can cook first
Thanks PC, I will move it into the garage. We keep a heater out there for the outside cat. If not, ill just run supersoil again.

Hi Sparkey, all. :passitleft: Vaping a little Bubba Kush and thinking (oh no!) that i love how you supersoil guys' plants look but, alas, I know I'm much too lazy for that much work. I'll stick to coco for now. Again though, your plants look great! Have a great weekend and stay stoneder.
:high-five:
I love some coco too fred, great results but ive not used a PH pen awhile. With the supersoil its good ole water only, with some recharge and maybe a sugar in flower. Now thats easy fred..lol
:passitleft:
Garden is rockin as always Sparkey! :passitleft: Congrats on the seed makin!:party:
:hug:
Im so glad you stopped by Candy, always love your flowers too.
Yes, super excited about the seeds, hope to get couple nice phenos out of it.
Great seeing you Candy

Hello 420,
Well, Im down to only 3 females of Sparkelicious. One of them in supersoil turned out male.:( Pretty upsetting because of my rotation. Might have to veg her a little longer but thats cool with me.
Totally pulled the transplant a little early before the sex due to excitement.
But here are the 3 females, love the side branching and thick base of these girls at this age, should be a pretty good yield.

Supersoil Sparkelicious
20201216_145406.jpg

20201216_151525.jpg

The other two in other mix
20201216_151711.jpg

Turned down the lights too a little, had them a little high blast as you can tell.
Cheers :roorrip:

Hey there, Sparkey!
Sorry to hear about the male, but the remaining ladies look great!
Maybe it's just me, but the one in the supersoil seems to be doing
a smidge better than the other 2?...but all of em look good!

Hi Sparkey! I'm trying to understand why I never jumped in here, but 91 pages I have no excuse for that.
Well, Im down to only 3 females of Sparkelicious. One of them in supersoil turned out male.:( Pretty upsetting because of my rotation

I'll probably pick up from this point unless you were giving away money in a post that I need to read. Sorry about the male. :(

Hi Sparkey! I'm trying to understand why I never jumped in here, but 91 pages I have no excuse for that.

I'll probably pick up from this point unless you were giving away money in a post that I need to read. Sorry about the male. :(
Hey @Mr. Sauga . Jump in brother anytime, great to see you and congrats :high-five:

Good morning 420 gang! Bummer about the male sparkey those three will be massive anyway. Keep em green my friend
Thanks my braddah :passitleft:
My last male had a different look pheno wise and was really excited. Should have kept him but im good on seeds for awhile.
If youre ever in my neck of the woods, hit me up to trade some beans. Would love to have some Shottas genetics.
Peace bro

Back
Top Bottom