Hello All!

Thanks my braddah :passitleft:
My last male had a different look pheno wise and was really excited. Should have kept him but im good on seeds for awhile.
If youre ever in my neck of the woods, hit me up to trade some beans. Would love to have some Shottas genetics.
Peace bro
Mahalos sparkey! Yeah man I am gearing up for 2021 to hunt a good male and make some new stuff. I am pleasantly surprised how good some of my first pollen chucks went. Still haven’t tested all of them but the two that are finishing up are very nice. Was down in Georgia a couple months back. Fixing to go see a friend down by you when this pandemic settles down.
happy holiblaze my dude

Hi Sparkey :passitleft: on the Bubba again cruising through....looking great of course. Stay stoneder

Mahalos sparkey! Yeah man I am gearing up for 2021 to hunt a good male and make some new stuff. I am pleasantly surprised how good some of my first pollen chucks went. Still haven’t tested all of them but the two that are finishing up are very nice. Was down in Georgia a couple months back. Fixing to go see a friend down by you when this pandemic settles down.
happy holiblaze my dude
Hell yeah, really cool selecting males. The Purpledream male chosen was pretty decent compared to the other 3. Definitely a stanky dude and thick stems.
Cant wait to see your bigger setup next year, badass bro
Hi Sparkey :passitleft: on the Bubba again cruising through....looking great of course. Stay stoneder
Hey Fred,
Thanks man, Congrats on MOTM nomination buddy.

Good you weren’t skunked buddy!! Would of sucked to have them all turn out make!! Like my mad dabber seeds I grew a couple months back lol
Whats up brother :high-five: thats true on being skunked. I appreciate my 3 females out of 10 seeds. Pretty bad ratio but f*ck it, im stoked.:laugh:
That maddadder male you had was badass bro. :passitleft:

Good morning 420 fam,

Its a cleaning Saturday morning for me. Like to smoke one with a cup of coffee. So, Sunday is a easy movie date night with the wife.
She wants me to cut my beard or at least trim it. Lol..might just barely trim it.
Should i keep it? or cut it off? Lol..
20201219_064629.jpg

Have a great weekend

Trim it up for her and keep it Sparkey. My wife wants me to shave my go tee or how ever you spell it. I am just going to trim it nice and close. Its kinda long right now

Good morning 420 fam,

Its a cleaning Saturday morning for me. Like to smoke one with a cup of coffee. So, Sunday is a easy movie date night with the wife.
She wants me to cut my beard or at least trim it. Lol..might just barely trim it.
Should i keep it? or cut it off? Lol..
20201219_064629.jpg

Have a great weekend
..happy wife ..happy life :ganjamon::kisstwo:

Trim it up for her and keep it Sparkey. My wife wants me to shave my go tee or how ever you spell it. I am just going to trim it nice and close. Its kinda long right now
Lol..yeah, im going to trim it. She said its the same course as scouring pads..lol..
Need to make this batch of soil PC but procrastinating it because the back pain is up because of the weather. One more :roorrip:and off and running.
Have a great weekend bud
..happy wife ..happy life :ganjamon::kisstwo:
Thats true NH, i tend to go the path of least resistance..lol..especially after 20 yrs..lol.
Have a great weekend friend

Heres a update on Boptangs and Sparkelicious:
Boptangs were flip on dec 1st
The one on the left believe was KW purple pheno both of these are under @Budget LED
20201219_112612.jpg

Sparkelicious in Supersoil going to water her today with little recharge
20201219_112521.jpg

The other two in brixs
Haven't watered them since transplant week ago, she still pretty heavy, cracked open the tent to breathe better
20201219_112433.jpg

Sorry for the repost, will stick with my weekend updates. Just excited about these girls.
Cheers

Hello!
Just got my premade 5lbs of Supersoil in today. Since Im only doing one bluecookies I got lazy and ordered it online. My lights will be here Friday and pumped to show it to the new baby! Just got her under a T5.
Roots organic soil
Supersoil 5lb-
Blackstrap Molasses
10 gallon smart pot
2x100 watt Timber 2vl- really excited and thank you all for the warm greetings!
Sparkey:ganjamon::ganjamon:
All I will ever grow in is super soils! I would love to try and grow a little 2x2 tent for shits and giggles to try some hydro out! But for my set ups and method of growing seems to work well for me in soil!
My veg/mother room are t5s and my personal opinion on t5s is they are great to slow the veg time down for longer training to get accomplished while your waiting for your flowering room to finish up! Plus I’m starting to think that if they are grown under t5s some genetics will explode in flower once they hit the higher wattage leds or hps!! I’m actually about to change up a veg garden to a more wattage led so that I’m able to take the ladies waiting in line under the t5s in for a week before they enter into flower room and hit them with higher amounts of ppfd rays! It’s like a steroid for the plants lol!

My last post was knee-jerk reaction for not posting in awhile- here are a couple of Veg pics to see how she got to this point. This is my first scrog and wish my netting holes were a little bigger. I'm really excited about this bluecookies.
It's obvious you can tell this is my first journal.
Hey not sure if anyone has told you a little trick to that trellis size dilemma! But I tend to start the first layer off in the 3-4 inch squares and then for the second I’ll train everything up and layer the next layer with a 6inch square. Train all the heads to go in every square and then add a third trellis with a 3-4incher again! Now I know this is a 2019 thread so work with me sparkey lmao!

Day 40
She is really turning purple the last couple of days. I wish the net holes were a little bigger some of the lower buds are a little cramped. Old salt mentioned cutting the holes to make them a little bigger. Great idea OS and thank you. :thumb: Im going to do that pretty soon.
20190719_120415.jpg
20190719_120342.jpg

I just transplanted the Candyland into a 10 gal yesterday.
20190719_120518.jpg
Freaking beautiful my man!! :snowboating:

Yeah, they're some leaves just blocking some of the lower bud sites and just had a "brain lock" on weighing out my options..lol thank you GH for giving me a push, im going take some off so she can breathe a little better . Thanks for the kind words GH:passitleft:
Sometimes I’ve learned that some genetics will act differently from defoliation late into flower! I think each strain needs to be looked at with a grain of salt. The purple trainwreck I’ve had for some time now I’ve did everything to her under the book and she thrives best defoliating her big leaves after day35 in flower. Doing this I swear her yield is exponentially larger and if I would have left them the yield would have been cut in half! Lol crazy how these natural critters can be sometimes lmao!

What's up 420 family !
I'm pretty pleased with the difference on how my plant looks like now compared to on Tuesday when it was delivered. Perfect timing because she was thirsty added teaspoon/gal of real growers recharge. Gave her the whole gallon.
20200130_160933.jpg

Pic on Tuesday night when she was feed
20200128_175203.jpg

48 hrs later with the recharge
20200130_154246.jpg

Kinda, hard to tell with the pics but I'm excited to see the difference just in that short period. I'm going to bump it down to 1/2 teaspoon/gallon. Just once a week, which I usually only water twice a week. So, I guess water one feeding other will be with the recharge.
Hopefully, we will see a big jump in growth this week as well. I'm planning on vegging them at least another week or 2 which would be a 8/9 week veg but my canopy not there yet. So, we shall see. Here's a couple of pics of them today.
Hope everyone is having a great Thursday!:blunt:
20200130_160417.jpg

Base of ASD #1 to the left
20200130_160451.jpg
Middle ASD #2
20200130_160633.jpg

Cropking clone to the right.
20200130_160656.jpg

Light pic
20200130_160555.jpg

My last pic is exciting because I love growing heirloom tomatoes for the spring. Last year was Cherokee Purple.
20200130_160802.jpg
Recharge is in every formula of nutrients I tend to make up! Lol that stuff really does work!! :headbanger:

He loves my plants but he doesn't eat the leaves thank goodness. He just likes to sniff them PC:rofl:
Haha here’s my rascal Remington and her diet consists of sneaking in the veg room when dad is playing in the flower room to snag a few leaves before I see her doing it!! Lmao! But that’s my fault because I tend to spoil her with the large stauks to chew on after harvest lmao!! She definitely can tell which leaves have the goods and which ones don’t :rofl:. One more thing if you can notice the brown spots on her face well today she also go into the barbecue grill remains and had her self some tasty sauce lmao!!!:rofl:

DD19E3C2-F212-4F41-846A-4BA746120812.png

6726EA66-32E6-444B-9B6E-324D48F38349.png

I think the ones yellowing are starting to root bro. Yeah, usually get them going bro with no problems but this run has kick my butt.
I like your setup for clones and they root well too. I think they should have been feed before today and had better results..
I still have some more reading before I know if anyone mentioned this about clones taking off like a rocket once they land in soil, but I mix some rapid with a little cal-mag with my water being a little off on the spectrum of goodies in my tap water with a gallon of water and spray them a couple times a day not directly on the cuttings for the first couple days but get the humidity nice and warm. I do this until I have roots growing on the roots before I put them into their first pot and if they smell like fresh carrots your spot on for a plant take off after they get there first feeding once in the soil. But either way your bud is phenomenal my friend so I think you have the green thumb already so just listen to your plants as they tell ya what they need! I love seeing something different and I have yet to see anyone grow with that same trellis/scrog you had growing on there man!! :goodjob: :adore:

Anyone have any good recommendations on a spray bottle?
I want to get a good one with a fine mist.
Thanks guys i haven't foliar sprayed in awhile :high-five:
I love this thing!!! If you don’t have one already I highly recommend it sprays the leaves very well top to bottom!!

1B4C0798-281A-47A2-8496-853A22C9AE9F.jpeg

Alright sparkey I should have earned some kind of title to read 93 pages lmao but I’m caught up and I’ll start following along now! Sorry had to take a few dabs to get my nerves down!!

Back
Top Bottom