Honey, I Think I Broke My Bag Seed - Grow Journal - 2014

I'm looking forward to your blue cheese grow, i have a purple cheese auto just going into flower cant wait for her. I also got a moby dick auto about 2-3 weeks from harvest, but i just cant wait for the purple cheese lol.

Just checked Purple cheese online and it is definitely on my shopping list for my wife, and I'll buy auto version of it as well. Would be nice to see some pics of your purple :)

Just checked Purple cheese online and it is definitely on my shopping list for my wife, and I'll buy auto version of it as well. Would be nice to see some pics of your purple :)

If I get a chance i will tame some pics tomorrow and post them on this thread if you dont mind? The leaves on my purple cheese are a bit wierd they look two tone (two different shades off green, i've never seen it before and it all started from the first leaves.

Hi budstep these are the two auto's that im growing at the moment.

Moby Dick 65 days from seed
Moby_dick_1.jpg

Moby_dick_2.jpg

Purple Cheese 30 days from seed
Purple_cheese_1.jpg
Purple_cheese_2.jpg
Purple_cheese_3.jpg

Like i said in previous post i'm so excited how the Purple Cheese is going too turn out.

Looks like Moby Dick is living up to his name, those colas. Both are autos, right? Did u LST them or just let it go? How tall are they?

Both ladies are auto's. Sorry but i'm not sure what LST means (i'm still a novice). Both only feed PH checked water until they started to flower, purple cheese had first 1/4 strengh off plant magic bloom today. Moby dick i am now flushing as it wont be long before harvest.

Both ladies are auto's. Sorry but i'm not sure what LST means (i'm still a novice). Both only feed PH checked water until they started to flower, purple cheese had first 1/4 strengh off plant magic bloom today. Moby dick i am now flushing as it wont be long before harvest.

LST = Low stress training, when you bend over her for various reasons, more branching, more tops, uncover shaded spots etc. Also makes her grow shorter and bushier, more tops more budsites.

LST = Low stress training, when you bend over her for various reasons, more branching, more tops, uncover shaded spots etc. Also makes her grow shorter and bushier, more tops more budsites.

Thanks for explaining that for me mate. I just let them grow how they want to, i guess if they grew any taller then i would have to bend them over but i haven't had to do it yet!!

Blue cheese starts to show root already so I guess tomorrow she is going in pot, everything is prepared. Soil in a pot, water clean from chlorine, will probably damp the soil today.
And for Power Flower 2nd set of leaves are forming, it is noticeable already she will be short and bushy. Today was 2nd watering after leaves started giving signs of thirstiness. So still boring, though it took only 3 days for pot to get so dry. Will add pictures tomorrow.

Also my 2nd Habanero chocolate seedling is breaking ground, 1st one is already going strong. Though it's not weed but still gets you ''high'' :)

Pictures

Power Flower Day 7 from sprout
day7a1.JPG
day7b3.JPG

And my Habanero, you can see 2nd one breaking ground
pepper2.JPG

About Blue Cheese- Somebody accidentally knocked the lid off of my germinating seed and towels dried out and her root was all brown and dry, noticed only when I was ready to pot her, so I flushed her down the drain. Thankfully I have one more seed left and I'm going to put the new one to germ later today and tomorrow start researching what seeds I want next. Will probably go for autos and Purple cheese is one I will go for sure. If anyone has any suggestions what else I should get, please go ahead.

Peace :peace:

Back
Top Bottom