Honey, I Think I Broke My Bag Seed - Grow Journal - 2014

I would say everything is growing well, 4 hours since feed flush and growth is progressing at surprising pace. No burns, no more brown spots or yellowing is spreading and 1st pistil hair popped up. Exciting times ahead, I would like to think it is thanks to the feed flush.

Your soil acts as a buffer & grabs the nutes letting water run by, hence the lower ph. That's good, if it was to read higher then you know you are flushing out excess salts/nutes so you'd keep flushing until it drops. :)

I'm glad I could help man, I don't profess to be an expert but I'll pass on what knowledge I've accrued over the years & help whenever I can. I learnt mostly from the cannabis growing bible by Jorge Cervantes, it set me up on the right path & I still go back to it for reference now. If you ever buy a grow book, make sure it's this one, it's superb.

I don't want to freak out or anything but I suspect she might be growing balls as well. Hard to tell, maybe I'm just paranoid a little but if in next couple of days more balls show up and I'm sure she is not she anymore she is going out. Cant give pictures unfortunately, my phone cant focus so close. Will see how she looks tomorrow and will keep you updated.

think it's a hermie. It was a fem seed, and I do see pistils. But I could be just paranoid and retarded and again freak out over nothing

You could just be para but all is not lost if it turns out hermie. I've brought one through to harvest successfully but it's not easy. I was removing ball sacks morning noon & night for weeks on end, if I remember rightly it stopped producing them around 4 weeks into flower. If you've just the one plant it's worth doing for the experience :)

I have the little seedling in there too.
Yeah, as I keep reading those could be just swollen Calyx'es waiting to burst in pistils :) I read a lot of people mistake them with sacks and toss a good female. Might as well go through that experience, and if at the end it pollinates my Power Flower, I'll have a lot of weird strain feminised seeds lol

They can start pointing up but as they develop you'll get this
male-weed.jpg

As you can see they are loose & hang

Update

So I found sacks, 100% certain they are balls. 2 on each top right between node and leaf stem. They look just like in picture only smaller and bit rounder and not yet pointing down. Right next to pistils and calyx'es, so it's easy to recognise.
So out she went, don't want to deal with that now, though it was priceless learning experience.
Really shame it happened, but on the bright side, now I have space to start something else.

Now I'm left with Power Flower seedling and I just put another seed to germ
P.S. I'm not going to start new journal, just going to continue here.

Day5 from sprout
Looks young and stretched only because I was experimenting with the hight of the lights. Now the lights are 14'' from the top and after few hours I see no ill effects.
day516.JPG

And this will be the newcomer
germ11.JPG

germ22.JPG

Forgot to mention, they both will be 12/12 From seed

RIP to that male. you've got two awesome feminized seeds coming into play though :thumb:

RIP to that male. you've got two awesome feminized seeds coming into play though :thumb:

So I hear, Blue Cheese is supposed to be an incredible smoke. I have it, so I must grow it and taste it.

I am also sorry for your loss dubstep!!!

It is no problem, It was just a ''bagseed'' from female seeds and I still have 7 of those in my fridge. She was a guinea pig, a lab rat, a test subject and a valuable lesson and experience. She served her purpose.

I'm looking forward to your blue cheese grow, i have a purple cheese auto just going into flower cant wait for her. I also got a moby dick auto about 2-3 weeks from harvest, but i just cant wait for the purple cheese lol.

Back
Top Bottom