InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Shed - Thanks for being ok for us to throw around ideas in your thread. Its very much a function of why you grow so well.

Despite your dissing of solos love ya - besides I’m moving up to Big Gulps now 😂

since my daughter moved out of our house and in with her boyfriend today, so between me helping to pack up her entire life with us and crying and moving and helping to build an entire apartment's-worth of goddamn flat-pack furniture, here I am.

Nothing else matters! That day is coming with L’s much older sister. I’ll be a bawling eyed mess! ❤️

Saturday night update! This is actually from Friday, but we've been a bit busy here since my daughter moved out of our house and in with her boyfriend today, so between me helping to pack up her entire life with us and crying and moving and helping to build an entire apartment's-worth of goddamn flat-pack furniture, here I am.

Anyway, Grandpa's Moonshine was on flip day 59 yesterday and had basically given up drinking. This is what the pot looked like about 8 hours after I watered:

So basically like I had just watered! Also, the sugar leaves on some of the flowers are starting to dry and curl up:

Some of the leaves are going a nice purple:

Here are a few trichome pics (there are even more in my album if you're really interested):

Anyway, it spent the day in the shed under the light today because the weather was drizzly off and on, and tonight I pulled the plug on the light so I can get to chopping whenever I have the time tomorrow, which will be flip day 61.

I'll post those pics on Monday, and in the meantime, carry on with what you were doing!
:slide:

Quotes:
Thanks for being ok for us throw around ideas in your thread. Its very much a function of why you grow so well.
Despite your dissing of solos love ya - besides I’m moving up to Big Gulps now
It's why we're here, to spread the knowledge! :high-five:
Nothing else matters! That day is coming with L’s much older sister. I’ll be a bawling eyed mess!
IKR? The world turned upside down! :(

Not sure we’re serious but we do or at least try to. & Co hides them 😂

But yeah for the good of the herd you have to sometimes - so maybe at scale rather than “serious”
I've culled a few, some are easier than others.

Imagin if you had solo cups all held over a reservoir (6 inch deep tray )and when its watering time tray rises up automatically to the bottom of cups, allowing holes 2 inches up solo cup side to fill cups up when pump turns on, tray has an overflow that recycles back into main reservoir and when pump stops water runs from tray back through pump 🤔🤔
I do that with my aquaponics system. But mine is a constant flow of water with a bell siphon that triggers at a certain water level like a toilet. No timers. My water flow triggers the siphon every 10-15 minutes.

Edit: never mind. I see this has already been covered. Should have finished reading the rest of the posts before jumping in. 🙄

Saturday night update! This is actually from Friday, but we've been a bit busy here since my daughter moved out of our house and in with her boyfriend today, so between me helping to pack up her entire life with us and crying and moving and helping to build an entire apartment's-worth of goddamn flat-pack furniture, here I am.

Anyway, Grandpa's Moonshine was on flip day 59 yesterday and had basically given up drinking. This is what the pot looked like about 8 hours after I watered:

So basically like I had just watered! Also, the sugar leaves on some of the flowers are starting to dry and curl up:

Here are a few trichome pics (there are even more in my album if you're really interested):

Anyway, it spent the day in the shed under the light today because the weather was drizzly off and on, and tonight I pulled the plug on the light so I can get to chopping whenever I have the time tomorrow, which will be flip day 61.

I'll post those pics on Monday, and in the meantime, carry on with what you were doing!

Quotes:

chop day on the GM congrates there Shed she looks great

Quotes:

danm bro nice job beautiful buds. thats the kind i love to grow

Congrats on the new addition to the trophy case Shed.

Oh boy, big things happening at Casa de Shed. Congrats on the GM chop and another glorious OTM win! Good thing they went to this new win display cause you were def out of room. Nice job helping pack and move your daughter, you’re such a good dad 💗 she’s very lucky to have you.

I've culled a few, some are easier than others.
The only ones I felt bad about were the ones with fusarium that I had to bin in flower. Even the hermies didn't bother me!
It hurts to do some
Don't let the bastards wear ya down Nick. :)
Happy harvesting Shed. Big love for your family for the move.
Thank you Carmen!
Congrats on the plant win Mr Shed! Never in doubt!
Thanks Nick!
Edit: never mind. I see this has already been covered. Should have finished reading the rest of the posts before jumping in.
No worries Azi, appreciate your feedback!
Happy shucking that beautiful plant Shed! Congratulations on having a daughter in love! Good work dad!
Thank you Otter, it's both perfect and heart wrenching at the same time. :love:
chop day on the GM congrates there Shed she looks great
Chop done, trimmed, hung...pics on Monday. Thanks con!
danm bro nice job beautiful buds. thats the kind i love to grow
Thank you Mark, but nothing on there is as frosty as your Sour G's!
Congrats on the new addition to the trophy case Shed.
Thanks GDB, and there's always room for a bigger number. :)
Sorry i didn't vote but your still a winner in my book Congratulations ,, flat-pack furniture I had to look that shit up , Yea that stuff sucks !! So your helper moved out, Hope it last , these days!??! Happy clipping and shucking .
They've been going out for 2 years so they seem pretty solid, and it's a 1 year lease!
Congratulations on the harvest Shedster. CL.
Thank you Captain! Just now got the resin off my fingers so I could type. ⌨️
Oh boy, big things happening at Casa de Shed. Congrats on the GM chop and another glorious OTM win! Good thing they went to this new win display cause you were def out of room. Nice job helping pack and move your daughter, you’re such a good dad 💗 she’s very lucky to have you.
Thanks double H, and I hope she still finds me useful !
Congrats Shedster! I could not tell with all the badges..lol.like a 5 star general.
Hope you are having a great Sunday bro
Thanks GG! It's only my third POTM win in seven years here, so I'm definitely not running away with the category. :cheesygrinsmiley:

thats the kind i love to grow
The only ones I felt bad about were the ones with fusarium that I had to bin in flower. Even the hermies didn't bother me!

Don't let the bastards wear ya down Nick. :)

Thank you Carmen!

Thanks Nick!

No worries Azi, appreciate your feedback!

Thank you Otter, it's both perfect and heart wrenching at the same time. :love:

Chop done, trimmed, hung...pics on Monday. Thanks con!

Thank you Mark, but nothing on there is as frosty as your Sour G's!

Thanks GDB, and there's always room for a bigger number. :)

They've been going out for 2 years so they seem pretty solid, and it's a 1 year lease!

Thank you Captain! Just now got the resin off my fingers so I could type. ⌨️

Thanks double H, and I hope she still finds me useful !

Thanks GG! It's only my third POTM win in seven years here, so I'm definitely not running away with the category. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thank you bro I know I'm a master at the sour G! They starting to look like I rolled them around in powdered sugar I set them down for the cure tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom