Jon705's First Attempt at Organic SuperSoil Featuring TopLED's New COB LED Panel

I was just playing around with some pics of Purple Kush I took a few days ago, pretty cool how much detail this cam brings out, the macro is at 100x magnification:)
32139.JPG

31358.JPG

HERE!

Very interested at the heights you use in this grow too Jon.
Your talking about the COB light? I think its around 4 feet from the Timewrecks right now, Im going to keep it at least 24 inches from the canopy during flower, my other panels are 40 inches from the canopy right now and again no closer than 24 inches during flower, hope this helps:)

Wow theres too many to welcome individually lol...so :welcome: everyone:)
When you started something looking like this what did you expect? I KNOW I'm going to :green_heart: this one. SUBBED... PS. I feel appreciated & I'm sure everyone else would with just one post thanking everyone for subbing or even just a LIKE. :popcorn:

I'm in also, Subscribed.
I'm going to be setting up a 5 x 9 gorilla grow tent in a couple of months and i'm looking at getting 2 new LED's. These COB's look very promising, and the price is decent from what I remember from Sarah's thread.
Very interested to see you put that light to work.
Good luck with the organic grow.
:thumb:

I'm in also, Subscribed.
I'm going to be setting up a 5 x 9 gorilla grow tent in a couple of months and i'm looking at getting 2 new LED's. These COB's look very promising, and the price is decent from what I remember from Sarah's thread.
Very interested to see you put that light to work.
Good luck with the organic grow.
:thumb:[/QUOTE pull up a chair stealthgrow, I think there might be one way over in the corner that isnt taken yet:)

Back
Top Bottom