Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

6 perch to feed 1 person & skin like sand paper kills the knife to fast the pike are good now in the cold water the bass are good to eat but #1are the pickerel but they are in spawn & can't keep until around the 13th muskie are nice fighters but none here
Couple of Jumbo Perch is enuff for a hungry fisherman and after living in Florida for years. I can fillet anything faster than the average person. Ya gotta have a good knife 🔪 sharp as a razor. CL🍀

Good morning :420: looks like it may be a nice day out it is not to cool out so my plants will be going out in a little bit. I turned on my lights this morning and my plants look fine and are growing. I love the first look in the morning when I can see growth. I love my little plants. Everyone have a great day be safe and have a wonderful day. :circle-of-love:🍋

Got some morning pictures they all look good 1 of each strain has the third set of leaves coming in I will hold off on watering as they are all still damp

D23CBEAA-1C26-4558-B983-241DF640F028.jpeg

82042655-4BD1-4556-A1E0-0367E592B1D4.jpeg

982CC3FD-F107-4183-97E5-5B1A30FF85E3.jpeg

37261604-F33E-483C-8AEC-1770E3EBF7C5.jpeg

C7887767-B550-4632-BA4D-ECF07ECF2964.jpeg

57AE5350-90E1-4298-B2DC-720547E26F32.jpeg

Highya KL,

They're looking good! Love the spring when everything is growing great!! Happy Smokin'

My plants are outside now, and I hope the sun stays out. It is a little overcast but the plants like it outside and I think they still get more sun even when it is not full sun out. It is a good time to clean the tent up. I will up the nutes soon after the third set of leaves are in. 3 plants have the third set of leaves coming in good and I bet these will be the three I keep. This year I am going to pay more attention to which ones I give away. I am going to keep the best. Last year I just let them take the one they wanted. :thumb: 🍋

Got some morning pictures they all look good 1 of each strain has the third set of leaves coming in I will hold off on watering as they are all still damp

D23CBEAA-1C26-4558-B983-241DF640F028.jpeg

82042655-4BD1-4556-A1E0-0367E592B1D4.jpeg

982CC3FD-F107-4183-97E5-5B1A30FF85E3.jpeg

37261604-F33E-483C-8AEC-1770E3EBF7C5.jpeg

C7887767-B550-4632-BA4D-ECF07ECF2964.jpeg

57AE5350-90E1-4298-B2DC-720547E26F32.jpeg
Growing up nice Keith, scariest part is pretty well done, I find the first week or two the most nerve racking

Feed/watered my plants and I did it by weight and they all got the same amount .5 oz. Now I will know about how much they drink when I weight them tomorrow. I have them all written down. I hope I am doing this right in any case it is better than doing nothing and guessing. I took GDB's idea and bought a kitchen scale. Just got it today and I see myself using this scale a lot. I wish I had gotten one before. i measured in oz but could have used grams does it matter. If there is a better way of doing this, please let me know. 🍋

Feed/watered my plants and I did it by weight and they all got the same amount .5 oz. Now I will know about how much they drink when I weight them tomorrow. I have them all written down. I hope I am doing this right in any case it is better than doing nothing and guessing. I took GDB's idea and bought a kitchen scale. Just got it today and I see myself using this scale a lot. I wish I had gotten one before. i measured in oz but could have used grams does it matter. If there is a better way of doing this, please let me know. 🍋
Weighing in ounces or grams, Keith, same result.

I will say that you likely don't need the preciseness of weighing by gram for the purpose of gauging the need for water in a solo cup! :Rasta:

Make a point of getting the "feel" of the cup before and after you water. You WILL get to the point of knowing if they need water by just lifting the cup. ;-)

Make a point of getting the "feel" of the cup before and after you water. You WILL get to the point of knowing if they need water by just lifting the cup. ;-)
That's very true Lady C. One does develop that "feel."

But you cannot ignore the Zoot-Factor, which a lot of us sometime have to deal with. Being zooted can lead to "hefting self-doubts." At least it does for me sometimes. And that's when I break out my insurance policy, the scale! 😁

Back
Top Bottom