KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

if any body can give us true value , it would be U KingJohnC. With so many Led's and many claims, KingJohnC will make beautiful ladies with Led's.:thumb:
I'll be watcj'in the master :Namaste:

J

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Hey KJC, I ws really far up the holler this morning but at least I'm not as late as I usually am getting to these dances!
Can't wait to see the results you've got a really clean well organized set up. That usually means great things to come! Best of luck!

Quick question King....

I have yet to really follow or look into LED's...

So my Q,...With that current light LED Dominator 2x.....you will take each one of those ladies to full flower?

I am curious about the foot print it provides and what will be your plant height in veg with that many ladies under the one light and any possible concerns with space etc without other supplemental lighting?

***EDIT****
I see it says on page one it provides a 4x4 footprint with 3x3 concentrated....so just wondering if you have plans or concerns needing additional lighting for the number of plants in this journal?

Subbed. This is gonna be fun.

Quick question King....

I have yet to really follow or look into LED's...

So my Q,...With that current light LED Dominator 2x.....you will take each one of those ladies to full flower?

I am curious about the foot print it provides and what will be your plant height in veg with that many ladies under the one light and any possible concerns with space etc without other supplemental lighting?

***EDIT****
I see it says on page one it provides a 4x4 footprint with 3x3 concentrated....so just wondering if you have plans or concerns needing additional lighting for the number of plants in this journal?

The smaller plants are clones taken during flowering and are re vegetating under the Lush Lighting Dominator 2X LED, if possible I will flower as many plants as I have the room for under the light. Brainstorm Haze #1 may be culled depending on what the smoke is like, Brainstorm Haze #1 produced smaller buds then Brainstorm Haze #3.

No I have not used a LED panel before now. I am very excited to see what the Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2X can do in person!

King....

Sub'd for sure. I love the detailed pics in the beginning. I hadn't quite figured out how I was going to install my blower and LED, now I do. Thanks...lol.

Gonna have to squeeze into the front row for this one...lol.

Renegade

:blunt:
I'm in and I have paper and pen in hand, Mr C.

King....

Sub'd for sure. I love the detailed pics in the beginning. I hadn't quite figured out how I was going to install my blower and LED, now I do. Thanks...lol.

Gonna have to squeeze into the front row for this one...lol.

Renegade

You, sir, are stuck in the 4th row with me. Not to worry though, I have a blunt.

I'm in. Always excited to see a great grower try out LED's. I'm not familiar with LushLighting beyond their website, but they look to be excellent lights and having KJC running something here will undoubtedly show what they can do.

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom