KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Hey KingJohnC!!! I'm here!! Hope there is seats left !!! That light looks extremely bright!! Can't wait to see huge frosty nugs!!

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Subbed, enthusiastically so. LED and a solar panel are this year's goals, currently running cmh 400w so really interested to see what happens here at what appears to be an event selling out faster than Rolling Stones tickets.... I'm tall and working class poor so I'll just sit in the back and wait for the meds to kick in.

Hello Ronnie6690, why have you not used your light for a grow yet, is your grow in progress?

I'm currently growing five Ace of spades from TGA in soil to search for a good mother plant. I converted the closet in my grow room to a veg. / clone area. once the plants are sexed and males are removed, I'll take a couple clones from each female I get and do a run to determine which mother I keep. my next journal will be Lush led vs Advanced led. I did use the Dominator 2x for the last couple of weeks from the last run and I can tell you the main difference between Lush panels and other led panels is Lush uses way more blue diodes. blue diodes produce more energetic light than other spectrums , and also cost more.

great job bro will be following along :)

:lot-o-toke::reading420magazine:

We've put out a search party for Judge John C. It's 22 mins until Showtime. Where's Waldo?

Ill watch another king john special xd But do you have to grow the thunderfuck *sigh* :)

I was thinking of crossing strawberry diesel and og kush.. Call it the Ghetto Bruce Banner. If it gets over 25% thc be crazy (I know.. *gets coat*)

Better late than never, should have subbed from page 1 but I'm here now!
Looking great, well done on be sponsored and I can't wait to see how it gors

I'm currently growing five Ace of spades from TGA in soil to search for a good mother plant. I converted the closet in my grow room to a veg. / clone area. once the plants are sexed and males are removed, I'll take a couple clones from each female I get and do a run to determine which mother I keep. my next journal will be Lush led vs Advanced led. I did use the Dominator 2x for the last couple of weeks from the last run and I can tell you the main difference between Lush panels and other led panels is Lush uses way more blue diodes. blue diodes produce more energetic light than other spectrums , and also cost more.

Not to sidetrack here, but will you be doing a journal on the Ace of Spades? I'm on the fence right now myself. I want to explore a few TGA strains and possibly set up my own perpetual. I just cracked a couple Pineapple Chunk and will get that journal started once they are more viable, but already looking to the fall run.

I'm not sure I understand why a strain would have to be named Thunderfuck. Maybe it's me, but shouldn't strain names tone it down a little if we are ever going to be taken seriously in the MMJ community? I don't mean this as a rude question, but it baffles me that how we grow MMJ, most of us are middle aged, and we're still naming pot like we're in grade school. Weird.

Hey KJC, I notice you are running these guys in 1 gal pots. Do you plan on doing a SOG? or are you going to replant as they get bigger?

In 3 weeks some of the tall plants in 1 gallon size pots will be transplanted to larger size pots.

I'm not sure I understand why a strain would have to be named Thunderfuck. Maybe it's me, but shouldn't strain names tone it down a little if we are ever going to be taken seriously in the MMJ community? I don't mean this as a rude question, but it baffles me that how we grow MMJ, most of us are middle aged, and we're still naming pot like we're in grade school. Weird.

That name has been around for quite a while, I probably first heard it in early 1990's. I do not have a problem with that name, but what about something like AK-47, glorifying something that causes the needless death of 10's of thousands a year, guns?

Back
Top Bottom