Lady Cannafan Indoor Garden Sponsored By ViparSpectra KS5000 LED - Multiple Strains

Growing is certainly not for the faint hearted. As a buyer I used to resent ole mates prices when it comes to purchasing the devils lettuce. As a grower I now see how much time, attention and work goes into producing each ounce. It’s probably worth double.

I use a portable washing machine that washes both the bud and leaves to break off the trichomes which can then be filtered. There are bubble bags that are for making bubble hashish that line the inside of a 5 gallon bucket and are removed to filter the hashish in different grades.

I use a portable washing machine that washes both the bud and leaves to break off the trichomes which can then be filtered. There are bubble bags that are for making bubble hashish that line the inside of a 5 gallon bucket and are removed to filter the hashish in different grades.
A portable wash machine. :thumb: Now that's something I haven't heard of anyone using in the little time I've spent looking into hash.
I don't want to do the bubble hash, I want to keep it simpler.

A portable wash machine. :thumb: Now that's something I haven't heard of anyone using in the little time I've spent looking into hash.
Dry sift is the simplest method I've ever heard of.
All you need is a screen, some weed, and a really smooth surface like a mirror, or glass tabletop.
Or you can get a box for making it like @Carcass did.

All you need is a screen, some weed, and a really smooth surface like a mirror, or glass tabletop.
Pretty sure one of my grower friends near me has done it this way. She was just showing me her hash a few weeks ago.
I'll need to find out her method. She had some all pressed out into little squares too.

If you are manually rubbing it on the screen, by hand you are heating up the trichomes. Won't break off as easy & will get more plant matter
The colder they get the easier they snap off

Yep, there are other plants in there with seeds started.
So, after much anger...disgust....disappointment, I have come up with a new plan.

I will drop some Barneys' Seeds today or tomorrow to begin a new grow. In the meantime I am going to salvage what I can from several of the plants, and some of them I'm just going to let seed up. I think I said in the beginning I was going to make seeds, this just isn't how I was going to go about it.

Here's one of those tiny hidden open nanners, with fresh pollen hanging on. This thing was so freaking tiny!

Not trying to make light of the situation but think about this hun ..... ALL of the genetics are absotively good quality or you wouldn't be growing it at all right? Maybe these seeds will be a fuckin monster cross!!! Happy accidents... Happy accidents. Big hugs... It'll be Otay!!! 😎✌️

I was using one of those little apartment washers!!! 💯🤣😂 Drained right out into the 5 gallon bucket/bags!! 2 runs. Works awesome!!! Dry ice in a big planters peanut can with your plant material and a bag over the top and shake over wax paper works great as well. Soooo many ways....so little time...😎✌️

Thanks for the mention, Mel!

Hi, Lady Cannafan-
I hope I'm not out of line posting this here, but here's a closer look at the "sifter thingy":) :
1.jpg

3 pieces and a penny- the penny makes the screen work a little better...
2.jpg

Grind up a couple grams...
3.jpg

put the lid on, and shake it back and forth for a minute or so..and you get this:
4.jpg

A nice little pile of kief to do with as you choose...
5.jpg

Not really good for a large scale operation, but, If you just need a little kief every so often, it does a good job!
Seems to work best if the weed is a little on the dry side (55-60%rh) but not too dry- too dry and you'll get a lot of leaf matter in with the kief...not dry enough, you get very little kief.

This particular one is nla on the zon, but there's others on there, $22 or so..

Thanks for the mention, Mel!

Hi, Lady Cannafan-
I hope I'm not out of line posting this here, but here's a closer look at the "sifter thingy":) :
1.jpg

3 pieces and a penny- the penny makes the screen work a little better...
2.jpg

Grind up a couple grams...
3.jpg

put the lid on, and shake it back and forth for a minute or so..and you get this:
4.jpg

A nice little pile of kief to do with as you choose...
5.jpg

Not really good for a large scale operation, but, If you just need a little kief every so often, it does a good job!
Seems to work best if the weed is a little on the dry side (55-60%rh) but not too dry- too dry and you'll get a lot of leaf matter in with the kief...not dry enough, you get very little kief.

This particular one is nla on the zon, but there's others on there, $22 or so..
Of course you're welcome here. I remember you from a few years back, methinks. That thing is neater than a skeeters peter. (as my Pops used to say)
I assume the etching "Green Goddess Supply" is the manufacturer?
I'm going to look into that one. Thank you!

One way or another I'm going to get these plants to some good use.

I'm using mine to de-kief about 2 lbs of old weed before I dispose of it...
Takes a little time, but I'm a retired old fart so I've got plenty of that 😁 ...

*"Grindhouse" makes the same sifter, just different branding

Yes the process uses cold water and ice with fresh bud and leaves to break off the trichomes inside the washing machine. The large volume of water used filters out the green tastes from fresh cannabis and eliminate drying time from the processes and refines hashish into a higher grade. The bubble bags filter the hashish into different size grades which makes making nice hashish easy while eliminating tedious manual labour.

Back
Top Bottom