Lady Cannafan Indoor Garden Sponsored By ViparSpectra KS5000 LED - Multiple Strains

I finally had time to get my much needed vape liquid done. I think I did fairly good for a first timer. They will need to be shook up a bit before loading the cartridges, maybe warm them up a little. Certainly not as clear and thin as what you get at dispensaries. Now we will see if they clog up any of these vape pens.
Whaddya think?

This is your pressed rosin? Did you do the 24 hr cook on the rosin first? Thinned with liquidizers, pg?
Now we will see if they clog up any of these vape pens.
My oil is as thick as molasses & working in both the Artrix Drillor & Fitty pod
Artrix Cartridge

This is your pressed rosin? Did you do the 24 hr cook on the rosin first? Thinned with liquidizers, pg?

My oil is as thick as molasses & working in both the Artrix Drillor & Fitty pod
Artrix Cartridge
Yes, it is my pressed Rosin. I had a lot of it.
I used a method from a youtube video. The method was using the microwave doing 5 second intervals and mixing in PG.
I didn't save the video to my youtube subscription, unfortunately. I had to clear browser cache/history last night because of a problem, and now it's gone forever. I don't know what I typed in to search for it when I started looking into it and found that video.

What is the 24 hour cook you are doing?

I've seen people use double boilers, temperature controlled heat pads, oven etc. etc.
I will be trying it in a disposable vape from Artrix. Cubox and Sip

Yes, it is my pressed Rosin. I had a lot of it.
I used a method from a youtube video. The method was using the microwave doing 5 second intervals and mixing in PG.
I didn't save the video to my youtube subscription, unfortunately. I had to clear browser cache/history last night because of a problem, and now it's gone forever. I don't know what I typed in to search for it when I started looking into it and found that video.

What is the 24 hour cook you are doing?

I've seen people use double boilers, temperature controlled heat pads, oven etc. etc.
I will be trying it in a disposable vape from Artrix. Cubox and Sip
Stoneotter answered with the vid . I saw it posted a while back about cooking 12-24 hrs & a link was posted in the rosin forum the other day
Guess we will see if the waxes, lipids & fats got cooked away or will they foul the cartridge

I'm pretty sure they remain in the rosen. If you or anyone removes them please write it up. I wish I felt like I could do it (winterize) without upending my whole kitchen over a few grams of rosen.

Using rosen straight up with no liquidizers is possible with certain carts but limited to .5 gr tanks so far in my trials. Ispire variable air inputs ones have been the only ones. I'm seeing new horizons now with Artrix and am about to give them a try when they arrive. Using a liquidizer makes them work much better. Also some rosen, like dos si do, have a wonderful rosen flavor and need no terps to add taste. Some will if taste is important to you.
Best luck!

Thank you! This isn't the one I followed, but I like this method much better. :) Might even do it today, I'm pressing more rosin.
Have fun if you do! It thins out nicely. Artrix started the process yesterday so I'll be getting both types soon. I better get to squishing too!

If anyone has advice to how many drops of terps in say 5 grams of rosen for good flavor, or their recipe I'd appreciate it! My last try got too terpy for my liking, and I forget what I did. A drop goes a long way!

What humidity level are you all trying to maintain where your plants/buds are drying?
I bud wash and then hang until the outside feels dry and almost crispy. Then I put them still on the stems into a closed container with a hygrometer. They usually start out 78-83%. Then I'll open the container for an hour or two once a day and then close it up again and look again the next day. The humidity level typically drops by a few percent each day.

Once I get to mid 60% I take the buds off the stems and then just burp them briefly twice a day until they get down to 62-63%. Then I jar them up and leave them for a month after which I typically make them into Dust.

They get better over time as they cure longer, up to about a year, so I'm going to try to leave some to go longer, but that's how I do it.

I bud wash and then hang until the outside feels dry and almost crispy. Then I put them still on the stems into a closed container with a hygrometer. They usually start out 78-83%. Then I'll open the container for an hour or two once a day and then close it up again and look again the next day. The humidity level typically drops by a few percent each day.

Once I get to mid 60% I take the buds off the stems and then just burp them briefly twice a day until they get down to 62-63%. Then I jar them up and leave them for a month after which I typically make them into Dust.

They get better over time as they cure longer, up to about a year, so I'm going to try to leave some to go longer, but that's how I do it.
Thanks so much! I remember I used to do the bud wash thing. It's coming back to me slowly. LOL

My "system" is in my signature !

Cheers
That was a nice write up @Chuckeye :)
I have some plants that are hanging now, they are only going to be used for oil. So, a nice fancy trim on them is not going to be necessary.
The rest of the plants, if all goes well, I will pay much more attention to on the processing.

What humidity level are you all trying to maintain where your plants/buds are drying?
The room they hang in is small and holds a hanger, a humidifier and a dehumidifier. 60% is the goal. Depends how much is hanging but with that system it usually can keep up. After it dries and the room stays at 60% cure can happen there too. Easier than jar curing.

The room they hang in is small and holds a hanger, a humidifier and a dehumidifier. 60% is the goal. Depends how much is hanging but with that system it usually can keep up. After it dries and the room stays at 60% cure can happen there too. Easier than jar curing.
The hang room is a spare bathroom, small. Plenty of room for this though. The are hanging on a rolling rack.
I have a little humidifier in case I need it. We'll see how it goes. Much better than jarring them up.

I ran into a couple of these seed photos this morning in my gallery from years back. This one shows how the pistils turn brown during the seed growth:

1706448897351.png

Back
Top Bottom