LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Training!

Re: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Trainin

Well best of days to you all :)

So just a few pics of the autos and the others, they've been a growing fast lol. So far I'm liking this light lots, just as the girls seem to be! :)
As said before one, the Citrus haze got damaged so were dropping another of that strain!

My favourite being the NL that's started flowering already and is still growing :)
DSC_029412.JPG
DSC_029514.JPG
DSC_032112.JPG
DSC_031913.JPG
DSC_032211.JPG
DSC_032311.JPG
DSC_032011.JPG
DSC_032615.JPG
DSC_031715.JPG
DSC_031019.JPG
DSC_031218.JPG
DSC_030812.JPG
DSC_029716.JPG
DSC_031419.JPG
DSC_031515.JPG

Re: LA's RaysAce 4000 Trial - New Unreleased Auto Strains - Part 2 Of My Auto Trainin

Hey all :)

Macca not a flux just topped at third node but it was shooting 3 limbs at this point so she's looking great! :)

Jaga my lamp was on the diagonal so at half power the clusters that were lit were side by side. I've now flipped and dropped the light so its square on and lowered at full power 24/0 lets grow some buds on the NL :)

Hey LA first of all thks for the support i usually don't post often on my perpetual journal, but every time i update the journal i already know you gonna be the first to say hey, sry for the off.topic but a big THKS from this guy, THKS for all mate, and as usual all look good in your grows

:peace:

Hi LA n all 420ers thanks for being an open source
I have a few questions if you can perhaps help out.
I am currently on my 1st grow using a 400w 2*200w led cob light
These lights can not be adjusted for vegging and flowering as theres only one switch to run both cob lights.
Would that be a setback for flowering?
Also how far should the lights be from canopy. I already managed to cause light burn when lowered from 90 cm to 55 cm on day21.
Instructions with grow light state 0.5 m to 1.5 m depending on growth stage.Quite vague for a novice like myself.
Growing 2 amnesia haze.1 ah is 47days old and lemon skunk and other ah 24days old.
Should I give her some flowering nutrients? Trying to keep it organic.

Thanks for your high times

Hanumana :) ok I'm new to cob lights myself.

To answer best to my ability :) ok having both on and no jump in power going into flower is just a bonus benefit really for power consumption and also yes the plants do like the jump of light at flower point. But this is just a luxury really and won't make much of a difference really so don't stress. Its most likely wired like that for the fans to be on constantly for the cooling needed with cob! :)

Now for height. ..? Basically if you keep an eye when your plants still growing well , you check node spacing. (This is for veg part) if tight and you want more stretch, raise your lamp! If to stretchy then lower. You've hy the sounds found your lowest limit lol. So for flower have it low as it will before you notice leafs curling up canoe style on ya! That's heat stress and either more air flow or raise the lamp! :)

Hope that helps! Oh and feed the older not the younger. Also go gentle at first and observe :)

I'm patiently waiting on the official "autoflower pictorial training guide"!
I've got a Jack Herer auto, do you think that strain would do well with training?
I'm going to run hempy but I have maybe two months before I start her, I'm running two photo now (flipped yesterday) so I think I would have issues with spac.

Thanks LA as your help is invaluable. Can't wait to try out Flux training on my next grow.
As for the bloom feed can you recommend something diy?atm feeding with aerated compost tea. I live on a tiny island, getting hold of specific ferts is not that straightforward.
Peace out
Hemp for victory:)

Hi LA n all 420ers thanks for being an open source
I have a few questions if you can perhaps help out.

Do you have a journal going Hanu? I tried to find one but couldn't.

Do you have a journal going Hanu? I tried to find one but couldn't.
Good day bar. No journal yet . I am still new to posting and growing so I am learning something new everyday. Been 420 ing for a lifetime and now is the time for being self sufficient and enjoying the splendour of the miracle herb. Will start a journal once I get a better hang on it . What some peopla can do with the plant is extraordinary.So much to learn .Grateful to all of you for making this possible
Peace and please grow more green
P.S this is my first ever post ,so happy to be here

A running journal is the quickest and best way to get help, support, and pointers here Hanu. I started as a virgin grower with one rescued plant and learned everything I know about growing right here on 420mag through the guidance of other members.

Back
Top Bottom