LED Grow Test

re: LED GROW TEST. 126W hydro grow led VS. 180W

In another 2 weeks, the hgl will only be able to cover two of the 4 plants in the grow. So i can't see the hgl winning. :surf:

funny because i was just going to say that, the only reason i said she might win is because i dont know any thing about the HSS light, never really looked into it. i acutely am talking out of my ass because i have know clue since i never seen the HSS grow.

funny because i was just going to say that, the only reason i said she might win is because i dont know any thing about the HSS light, never really looked into it. i acutely am talking out of my ass because i have know clue since i never seen the HSS grow.
Well me either, but if the 126 is gonna have two plants in the dark 1/2 the time, then i don't know how it's gonna win. Ha !! I don't even think the 180 will grow 4 plants to maturity. I hope i'm wrong !! When ya gonna start the 600 watt led grow ?? Can't wait !! :surf:

In another 2 weeks, the hgl will only be able to cover two of the 4 plants in the grow. So i can't see the hgl winning. :surf:

its been a while since i checked out that grow, so i just went their and i would agree with you if the HSS uses 90-120 degree leds. her light will have the same issue i had, covarge area. and i only did 3 plants. if the others is using 120 degree leds it will bounce off of the tent and hit the iner nodes better. also since he isnt doing the plant real tall the 120 degree isnt going to really suffer from penetration as much as if it was taller plants. so if the led formula is correct on the HSS light it should do better IMO for those reasons.
but i still think both lights are going to fall flat on their claims and not even come close to HPS liked claimed.

Well me either, but if the 126 is gonna have two plants in the dark 1/2 the time, then i don't know how it's gonna win. Ha !! I don't even think the 180 will grow 4 plants to maturity. I hope i'm wrong !! When ya gonna start the 600 watt led grow ?? Can't wait !! :surf:

this SAT i will get the girls in soil. i am going to get two hindu skunks again, and maybe some XJ13= jack herre x G13, or maybe some sweet tooth clones, shit i dont know their are too many to pick from.lol. ill figure it out when the time comes

its been a while since i checked out that grow, so i just went their and i would agree with you if the HSS uses 90-120 degree leds. her light will have the same issue i had, covarge area. and i only did 3 plants. if the others is using 120 degree leds it will bounce off of the tent and hit the iner nodes better. also since he isnt doing the plant real tall the 120 degree isnt going to really suffer from penetration as much as if it was taller plants. so if the led formula is correct on the HSS light it should do better IMO for those reasons.
but i still think both lights are going to fall flat on their claims and not even come close to HPS liked claimed.
Oh !! I absolutely agree with you !! There's still something missing !! But someone will figure it out. I hope !!

this SAT i will get the girls in soil. i am going to get two hindu skunks again, and maybe some XJ13= jack herre x G13, or maybe some sweet tooth clones, shit i dont know their are too many to pick from.lol. ill figure it out when the time comes
You don't know how lucky you are to be able to just go shopping for clones . New England is always the last place that 'shit happens' !! Hope you guys legalize it in nov. ??

Oh !! I absolutely agree with you !! There's still something missing !! But someone will figure it out. I hope !!

ya their is deff something missing, thats why i like the idea of using 11 different colors with my 600w light. i dont know if they are hiting the right peak points as i dont know what their are, but i like my odd with 11 different colors..lol

HSS will probably loose to the HGL. I hate to say it but I just dont think it has what it takes to flower. Not enough of those 5w LEDs it uses.

ya their is deff something missing, thats why i like the idea of using 11 different colors with my 600w light. i dont know if they are hiting the right peak points as i dont know what their are, but i like my odd with 11 different colors..lol
I live in a cold climate, so heat of hid is good for me this time of yr. If i ran leds, then i gots to run a space heater, part time and there go any savings that was gained. Like right now , it's 15 outside !! Leds in summer would be great though. Did you build this light or get it direct from China?? I'm just hopeing that your 600 watt led, produces equal or a little more that a 600 watt hps. I wonder how many secret led grows are happening as we speak. If i was close to perfecting this tech., then I:surf: sure would'nt be putting it on a forum !! I'm sure a lot of manufactures are secretly staging controled grows !!

bro i called the 1.8gpw still not equaling a 400w several times, it just kept getting deleted. i will have to agree on you about the rest of what ur saying.
i never got the boot from their but i deleted my account after they told me i wasn't able to post grows over their unless it was her light i was using, so i said fu%k this BS and bounce. i wont be apart of the BS over their

I hope those bastards are proud of themselves but I'm at a cross roads cause I know I can pull off better numbers here but I don't really give a shit and would surely hate to help her cause any...on the other hand I'm a lover not a killer...LOL

I live in a cold climate, so heat of hid is good for me this time of yr. If i ran leds, then i gots to run a space heater, part time and there go any savings that was gained. Like right now , it's 15 outside !! Leds in summer would be great though. Did you build this light or get it direct from China?? I'm just hopeing that your 600 watt led, produces equal or a little more that a 600 watt hps. I wonder how many secret led grows are happening as we speak. If i was close to perfecting this tech., then I:surf: sure would'nt be putting it on a forum !! I'm sure a lot of manufactures are secretly staging controled grows !!

funny you say that. i just got my power bill in and it went up $90.00 because of running the heater to make up for loss in heat with the leds. so in the winter time it is cheaper for me to run my 1000w hps. the heater run 1500w. when its freezing in the winter that heater will run all day. so lesson learnd on that one. so i am very glade mikes light puts off more heat because i can use the light right now and be a perfect temps with out running my heater non stop.

scumbragger- you should take matters into your own hands and built a custom led for your specific needs you should be able to get all the parts

In that sense I'm jealous of Mike...I'm an idea, problem solver but no hands on patience...LOL

check this out though:

All kinds of info here:Make LED grow light, DIY, how to make LED grow light

I hope those bastards are proud of themselves but I'm at a cross roads cause I know I can pull off better numbers here but I don't really give a shit and would surely hate to help her cause any...on the other hand I'm a lover not a killer...LOL

thats on you. i would wait to see all these new grows finish, HGL and free lights, mikes light with me and a few others, or PS with Rumples. then make up ur mind so you dont have to piss on anything any more.

thats on you. i would wait to see all these new grows finish, HGL and free lights, mikes light with me and a few others, or PS with Rumples. then make up ur mind so you dont have to piss on anything any more.
I think I'll post the results but keep it to my self till then...you take the good with the bad in these forums and I think all the positive feedback during the grows I think sells panels...your also in a position again of trying to stay neutral with your comments since you didn't have to dish out $2000 for the light. What happens when people start flaming you cause they notice a difference. And you know there's always going to be someone....

I think I'll post the results but keep it to my self till then...you take the good with the bad in these forums and I think all the positive feedback during the grows I think sells panels...your also in a position again of trying to stay neutral with your comments since you didn't have to dish out $2000 for the light. What happens when people start flaming you cause they notice a difference. And you know there's always going to be someone....

i dont care if anyone flames me, dosent bug me one bit. they can think or believe what they want dosent matter to me either way. i go by what i see with my own eyes not buy what others say. even though i didnt pay for the light, i will still speak my mind just as if i did pay for it. the truth is the truth. i am a no BS type of person, because i dont make money from any of these led sales. so i have nothing to worry about or lose.
bottom line!! but i do lose out when i dont get good yield

yo man sometimes I wonder what your point is when you speak..

of course their is a reason why companies give out free panels.. to promote them, yes it helps with sales when a product is shown to work and they receive positive feedback.. dude whats your point? this is old school news man..

Irish and Botanist85 don't have to stay neutral for sh.t, why would they? they can say what they want about my panel or any other panel out there.. I mean, what do you think we got going on here, some mafia sh.t?

Yes I gave them both free panels, i came to them and simply said hey I have an LED panel I think i dialed in would you be willing to document a grow for me? its that its plain and simple. They don't have to be nice and say good things about my product if they don't want to. They can say whatever they want, its the same approach as to how i want them to grow, however they want.

I mean sitting here reading your comment just tells me that your words have some kind of underlining negative attitude.. when you say 'when people notice a difference' what exactly are you talking about? yield? the true results of their own grow? is irish lying to us about the true facts about led's? is he hiding the real facts and sugar coating things? It seems like your trying to attack this guys integrity and honesty? As far as im concerned irish has been completely honest 100% with his grow, he just told us that neither light performed as they stated and not even close. Where do you get your basis for your comment? whats your point? what are you trying to say there going to call him out on?

I can tell your still pissed off about what happened to you but hey man thats no ones fault here. Your the one who made the decision to spend $1500 on 'his' lights before you really knew how they performed, Irish even told everyone to wait till the end results and so did plenty of other growing with his light. You bought it oops! not our fault. Looks like you just need to come to terms with yourself and take responsibility in your own actions and admit your the one who made the mistake and not me or anyone else.

"And you know there's always going to be someone"

Yup we are all very aware of this, there is always that some isn't there scumbragger.. unfortunately most of the time it isn't just someone there is a multiple number of those "someones' that have to speak out of anger and hatred without rationalization and just spread negativity... Some even do it to make themselves somehow feel better about their own mistakes, the sad thing is the gratification only numbs the truth and fades away quickly and there back to where they were before, denial.

You know I really look for the best in people.. I consider myself fair.. So i want to say this:

I urge anyone who is in the market to buy any type of led grow light to wait, see how the tests go before buying from me or anyone do your research. Even if the results look good at the beginning, that doesn't mean anything.. Even I know that you can veg well with cfl's, so come on who are we kidding here.. Wait until the grow is done then make your best judgment. The true performance of any led panel should be based on how well it can veg and FRUIT our beloved cannabis plant and also the quality of that fruit. I know its hard when you see a grow going and the lights look cool and you just want one of your own, but I advise to not fall into that. That way your not disappointed a particular light does not meet your standards. Maxima enim patientia virtus

scumbragger please dont take all this as directed towards you, its not.. This just happened to turn into a general comment for everyone to know where im coming from.

:theband::smokin:

I urge anyone who is in the market to buy any type of led grow light to wait, see how the tests go before buying from me or anyone do your research. Even if the results look good at the beginning, that doesn't mean anything.. Even I know that you can veg well with cfl's, so come on who are we kidding here.. Wait until the grow is done then make your best judgment. The true performance of any led panel should be based on how well it can veg and FRUIT our beloved cannabis plant and also the quality of that fruit. I know its hard when you see a grow going and the lights look cool and you just want one of your own, but I advise to not fall into that. That way your not disappointed a particular light does not meet your standards. Maxima enim patientia virtus:theband::smokin:

i agree with this 100%. i have always said this. DO NOT BUY A LED LIGHT THAT HASN'T BEEN FULLY TESTED YET BY US FORUM MEMBERS. WAIT!!!!!! UNTIL YOU SEE THAT WEIGHT ON THE SCALE!!!! please take this advice!!!!
mike that is real legit for you to say that. i will say your the first led company i have ever heard say that. much respect..

people take this advice.. until were done testing these.

I mean sitting here reading your comment just tells me that your words have some kind of underlining negative attitude.. when you say 'when people notice a difference' what exactly are you talking about? yield? the true results of their own grow? is irish lying to us about the true facts about led's? is he hiding the real facts and sugar coating things? It seems like your trying to attack this guys integrity and honesty? As far as im concerned irish has been completely honest 100% with his grow, he just told us that neither light performed as they stated and not even close. Where do you get your basis for your comment? whats your point? what are you trying to say there going to call him out on?
:theband::smokin:

Mike dose have a point i have been 100% honest with everyone. i mean shit every one knew how much i dont like cammie and i could have rig the dry weights and made PS smoke her, but i didnt i just let the truth come out no matter how much i diss liked HGL and the lies. i have no problem with you guys and i dont want to be the one who makes you waist ur money on something that dosent work because i am going to BS or lie for nothing. i mean shit i already have my free 600w so what the hell do i care if he makes sales or not? if you guys chose not to believe my results, thats ok with me, i promise i will still sleep good at night..lol.. bottom line is do your homework and see what ur really getting before you buy something. dont buy something off of a company's claims. we all learn how that works!

Ya I am not kissing Mikes ass because he let me test his lights for him. I wouldn't buy anything until the people who received them for 'free' have a chance to see how they perform. I think that is the whole point Mike sent them out anyways. To give people a far chance on the level of performance. I dont think Mike is here hoping for a huge sale spike during the first few weeks because his lights veg well. We all know LEDs veg well so that news is OLD and should now be the bare minimum standard with LED.

Back
Top Bottom