LED Grow Test

re: LED GROW TEST. 126W hydro grow led VS. 180W

Well as of now, we know Prosource does not live up to claims. HGL does not live up to claims. Now we are left with what everyone calls a cheap knock off - Growledhydro. One minor or huge difference is he claims to match HID watt for watt. Read that HGL and bite your tongue, so far over 7000 people looked at my thread. Just think about what is going to happen once his claims deliver tangible results that he puts on his lights. I bet you cant even phathom that, a honest online vendor!!! Who could of thought of such a concept?!?!? How about this for online bashing, you suck as bad as your cute little light engine lights....lol.....google queen. Your time is slowly coming to an end. Oh wait like I said before, then there is a 3rd gen, 4th gen, 5th gen. People will always see through the dirt, and you HGL (google queen), are covered in mud. Get off people backs, remember they wasted money on your cause.

Ive reached the conclusion that LED lights just arent going to produce results comparable to HPS anytime soon.

Sure, you can look at charts showing peak absorbtion levels of chlorophyll and photosynthesis,
and then convince yourself that LEDs can grow masses of bud if you target those peaks, but its just bullshit.

There is a good reason why there isnt a single grow journal, where LEDs have produced buds anywhere near to what HPS can produce.

Im just waiting for Setting Suns grow journal to confirm what i already know.

edit,
i've gone back down to 24 posts again?
sigh.....

i think im done with this forum

Ive reached the conclusion that LED lights just arent going to produce results comparable to HPS anytime soon.

Sure, you can look at charts showing peak absorbtion levels of chlorophyll and photosynthesis,
and then convince yourself that LEDs can grow masses of bud if you target those peaks, but its just bullshit.

There is a good reason why there isnt a single grow journal, where LEDs have produced buds anywhere near to what HPS can produce.

Im just waiting for Setting Suns grow journal to confirm what i already know.

edit,
i've gone back down to 24 posts again?
sigh.....

i think im done with this forum

bro dont bounce, you have been a good part of my thread, and i enjoyed you on here. i expect to see you on my new 600w led grow.

Cammie i know you will see this, and if you still continue to bash me on the other sites, i will post more of ur costumers grows on here until you leave my name alone. grow up and quite acting like a little kid and get over yourself. i have these bad grow journals with ur lights all day long. so leave my name out of your mouth!! and i will do the same. stop talking $hit and i will stop posting others bad grows using ur light to proving my point. MAN UP!!!:grinjoint:

That seems fair...

That seems fair...

What do you know I'm banned from Adolf Helga's private BS forum....Not finished with LED's . Ledtester and my self have come up with a test that proves they perform as well as a HID....stay tuned and you'll see the results in the next 24 hours in my journal as were gathering evidence for you...hopefuly soniq will allow me the honour,,,if not ,,,,any idea how much a COMMIE Forum costs? so I can post any BS and ban all who oppose the mighty spooning twins! Scum and Irish!

What do you know I'm banned from Adolf Helga's private BS forum....Not finished with LED's . Ledtester and my self have come up with a test that proves they perform as well as a HID....stay tuned and you'll see the results in the next 24 hours in my journal as were gathering evidence for you...hopefuly soniq will allow me the honour,,,if not ,,,,any idea how much a COMMIE Forum costs? so I can post any BS and ban all who oppose the mighty spooning twins! Scum and Irish!

lol. ur crazy bro.lamo
so your going to test them now? what do you have in mind to prove this? PM me if you like to keep it on the DL

i dont want to see a 1.g/w grow, i want to see a old 126w match the same yield as a 400w hps like i was told it would do. i want to at least see a 126w equal lets be nice and say 300g to back up the 400w claim and thats being nice, because a 400w should be able to hit 300g no problem. anything els i dont care to see. i noticed she closed my thread and i am assuming she is going to leave my name out of her mouth, so i will do the same as i said i would. no one can change my mind on how i feel on her lights unless someone can show me a 126w getting the same yield as a 400w hps, or at least 300g from one light. anything less dont waist your time. because i dont care anymore, unless i see my name coming out of her mouth agian in a bashing/$hit talking way. .

I'm with ya Irish-to hell with this g/w shit.It's the HID comparisons that need to be squashed.Watt vs watt is debatable(as in we havent found the golden grower yet for these lights, apparently Rump wasnt good enough to close the lid on this, and your findings will still be disputed by the ignorant).I just dont understand the enthusiasm, it's bordering on fanatical now.With all the evidence, and there is a ton.The fanatics are still clinging onto the "led is just as good as HID" BS.No!! It's not even close.If any of the fanatics can show me the PROOF, then please do it.I'll retract everything I just said...with an apology.But think yal...isnt it funny how all these vendors are being debunked, and another one slips in with "the real thing".And the "led is just as good as HID" people will jump right on that wagon.Regardless of how bad they've already been burned.Understand, I'm not adressing you Irish.As far as I'm concerned, you're one of a very small handful of honest led growers, whose input I value as word.It's these overly emotional, overly enthusiastic types(that want to be the first to prove that led rules) that make me chuckle.

I'm with ya Irish-to hell with this g/w shit.It's the HID comparisons that need to be squashed.Watt vs watt is debatable(as in we havent found the golden grower yet for these lights, apparently Rump wasnt good enough to close the lid on this, and your findings will still be disputed by the ignorant).I just dont understand the enthusiasm, it's bordering on fanatical now.With all the evidence, and there is a ton.The fanatics are still clinging onto the "led is just as good as HID" BS.No!! It's not even close.If any of the fanatics can show me the PROOF, then please do it.I'll retract everything I just said...with an apology.But think yal...isnt it funny how all these vendors are being debunked, and another one slips in with "the real thing".And the "led is just as good as HID" people will jump right on that wagon.Regardless of how bad they've already been burned.Understand, I'm not adressing you Irish.As far as I'm concerned, you're one of a very small handful of honest led growers, whose input I value as word.It's these overly emotional, overly enthusiastic types(that want to be the first to prove that led rules) that make me chuckle.

i agree! i have been watching Rumples grow for a long time, and i trust him to the fullest, shit i was the one you got him those lights. because i know he can pull some huge buds from one plant, plus he always uses the same clones, so i knew it would be the most accurate led test out their. i see allot of led growers who plants dont look good, then come back to the seen and claiming they got huge yield from one light, with no pics to back it up, then their the company's shadow following them around, makes me wonder?
about a year ago i moved some where that i couldn't run my HPS because of the set up i was living in, so i bought a 90w ufo tri-ban, grew with it then sold it and traded for a 180w ufo and then some reason i kept getting free lights sent to me? but the bottom line is i have only bought 1 led light in my time and will not buy leds until i start seeing myself or trusted growers getting some great yields. its just way to much money to spend on something that hasn't been proven, trust me i want leds to work as bad as anyone els, why would i have spent a year testing different leds if not?
i am not saying their isn't a led out their that dosent work great, but i have yet to see one work as their claimed. I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO ANY VENDER THAT MIGHT SEND ME A LIGHT LATTER ON DOWN THE ROAD OR ALREADY HAS IN THE PAST, IF YOU DONT LIKE THE TRUTH THEN DONT SEND ME A LIGHT!! i will not BS others so you can make money! and dont send me a light for free, then turn around and say my growing skills suck, because your the one who sent me the light to do a grow for you, so thats on you! SO KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND STOP BASHING ME! YOU SENT THE LIGHT TO ME, I DIDNT MAKE YOU DO ANYTHING!!! YOUR THE ONE WHO CHOSE TO SEND ME A FREE LIGHT SO DONT BLAME ME.

by the way Pro Source i give you mad respect because even with my and Rumples results you never blamed us. you just went back to the drawling board. i give you much respect for that and not blaming/bashing us because of the results we both got.

and Mike all of these things i have said are not towards you because i havent tested your lights out yet, none of this bashing is towards you or your lights

mad respect yo.I gotta spread some rep man, but anyone that just read that-rep this man up.Here is a grower that cant be bought.He spent his valuable time to show us the truth.And will continue to do so.If they had a vote for grower of the year, you'd have mine.

any idea how much a Forum costs?

I think this is great idea. A few LED growers myself included should see how much it would cost to get an LED only forum...... That way we could test any light we want and give honest grow results with no pressure...I'm thinking about contacting soniq..:cool:

I think this is great idea. A few LED growers myself included should see how much it would cost to get an LED only forum...... That way we could test any light we want and give honest grow results with no pressure...I'm thinking about contacting soniq..:cool:
I think thats a great idea! We all want to see these grows completed without the drama.From people that have no vested interest.Thats the only way to end the bullshit.

Cammie i know you will see this, and if you still continue to bash me on the other sites, i will post more of ur costumers grows on here until you leave my name alone. grow up and quite acting like a little kid and get over yourself. i have these bad grow journals with ur lights all day long. so leave my name out of your mouth!! and i will do the same. stop talking $hit and i will stop posting others bad grows using ur light to proving my point. MAN UP!!!:grinjoint:

Well said... I loved this journal. Im a long time time reader and just wanted to make my first post as a thanks to Irishboy all LED pioneers... Here's a message I will be sending to HGL.

Im a med user who was setting up a grow for other med users as well as myself. I had planned on filling it with LED and was drawn by the hype that HGL was toting. I was prepared to pay over $5000 in lights at the time of concept however now, I will not be sending any funds there way. If it wasnt for Irish's grow and others like him I would have wasted valuable Med User money... and thats a hard thing to swallow. I personally wonder how Cammie sleeps at night knowing she is damaging the Med community with her false claims and propaganda that she states to be a part of.

Irish..... IMO knowing you just helped out ofarrell and his med patient's should justify your pursuit for a legit full spectrum LED grow light.. The Internet is a wonderful place....

Well said... I loved this journal. Im a long time time reader and just wanted to make my first post as a thanks to Irishboy all LED pioneers... Here's a message I will be sending to HGL.

Im a med user who was setting up a grow for other med users as well as myself. I had planned on filling it with LED and was drawn by the hype that HGL was toting. I was prepared to pay over $5000 in lights at the time of concept however now, I will not be sending any funds there way. If it wasnt for Irish's grow and others like him I would have wasted valuable Med User money... and thats a hard thing to swallow. I personally wonder how Cammie sleeps at night knowing she is damaging the Med community with her false claims and propaganda that she states to be a part of.

let me know what she says back? i would love to hear that, also please dont just look at my thread for info their are allot of other members on here that used her light that have some grow logs with pics. looks around the web and you will see.

let me know what she says back? i would love to hear that, also please dont just look at my thread for info their are allot of other members on here that used her light that have some grow logs with pics. looks around the web and you will see.

I will be sure to send her response in... Ive actually gone through several of threads from other forums as well... its all about research :) I found yours a little more interesting and entertaining... and learned a few things as well.

I personally do believe there is a future for LED's but they just aint there yet... a year, maybe two and it would be worth revisiting perhaps. Normally Im all over new tech but learned a lesson when I bought a first generation plasma years ago... tech needs time to mature and, well cure for lack of a better comparison. And there may even be an argument towards weed strains developing and adapting to LED over generations... but Id rather smoke my stash than play with it :)

I will be sure to send her response in... Ive actually gone through several of threads from other forums as well... its all about research :) I found yours a little more interesting and entertaining... and learned a few things as well.

I personally do believe there is a future for LED's but they just aint there yet... a year, maybe two and it would be worth revisiting perhaps. Normally Im all over new tech but learned a lesson when I bought a first generation plasma years ago... tech needs time to mature and, well cure for lack of a better comparison. And there may even be an argument towards weed strains developing and adapting to LED over generations... but Id rather smoke my stash than play with it :)

i agree with you bro. just lay low until you see sevarl growers getting great results that ur happy with one led light then make your choice from their. things take time, and in a few years all these led lights that are out right now will be old news and will be replaced by better led lights.

Back
Top Bottom