Light Addict's Last Thread

LA, it's been too long since I stopped, and it's all great news. :hug: :love: Living the dream with a baby on the way!!! Good grief son, you're doing it on all cylinders. :high-five: Best of luck on everything.

That Death Star grow was the most fun ever, eh? Bet you won't be standing in line to try it again. :laughtwo:

Incidentally, I started the practice of beginning a new "chapter" to the perpetual. Once you hit over a few hundred pages it becomes something too intimidating for the average member to wade through, regardless of the fun and information being shared. I'm still working out the best breaking point, as mine tend to run through pages at times, but the last one was at 500 pages. Something you might want to consider.

So happy for how life has decided to play with you LA. This was a most pleasant start to the day. :hug: :love:

Well folks :)

So for any who are new to my growing etc; I'm not much for doing things normally lol.

I don't really care for my girls in veg much, never have. I show em a touch of love if needed just before flower. Once in flower I hardly do much apart from some defol. Once maybe twice total. For nutrients I'm still running Remo's stuff. Still without a pH pen so I've just been winging it for over a year!
So how do I get away with being so lazy? I work with a great medium mix. Mostly coco, yet still ran as a soil, using RO water so I keep my beneficials alive and working. That and the fact I map out and get my plants trained when young. :)

A few pics :)
IMAG5365.jpg
IMAG5361.jpg
IMG_20170414_205350_618.jpg
IMAG53221.jpg
IMAG53191.jpg
IMG_20170414_132831_520.jpg
IMG_20170414_225824_509.jpg

I haven't used a PH pen in the last ten years.. But then I am lucky with our tap water,, to lucky.. It's as close as bottled water on tap you'll find. PPM floats between 10 and 25. But that has it's own set of problems,, namely calcium.. Even with the bone meals I add they still scream for it during transion.. Garden looks great there LA... Keepem Green

FluxMasterFLEX!!!

Nice looking bud.. very frosty. That mainline looks awesome perfectly done. Crazy how you do grow such nice plants without having to ph wow

What Light does is not a mainline it is called fluxing... The connotation of the phrase mainlining refers to booting drugs... They didn't want that to be the case so 420 ask Light to rename it and if he has the inclination he can tell ya how he came up with that name... Think Back to the Future...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:

I did the same thing when I first joined and I got spanked so honestly I was just trying to keep ya from having to deal with all that... I kinda see their point and it is just easier but in all honestly what Light does with his girls is much more than mainlining and if you look back through either his other journals or the contest entries for plant of the month from Light... they will knock your socks off... He is amazing and does amazing things with his girls... He had one that he was grafting different strains to... I can't remember how many he got to take but it was quite a few... He really is the epitome of the perfect grower with very little ego and will help you with anything he can... Truly a kind man... You will learn much from Light and he is happy to teach... Welcome aboard... I don't normally speak for Light... I'm just bored tonight...:blushsmile:....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom