Marley's Continual Grow - Hempy - CMH - Modular Scrog - OC+

re: Marley's Continual Grow - Hempy, CMH, Modular Scrog, OC+

Hey Marley! I really don't know anything about coco, except that lots of guys love it and Doc hates it. If it gave him problems I'm not going to try it for this next grow, but maybe down the line. I'll wear a mask when I'm working with the vermiculite, thanks for the heads up.

I've found something that's working really well for me so far and I'm content to not push the envelope. I am thinking of trying a few organic soil plants in the upcoming grow, maybe the mothers. Still copying Doc.... organics but with OC+ as the driver.

I'll probably have to make a separate flower room for them. Pretty soon me and the cat will be crammed into about 10% of the house lol. :peace:

Excellent job, Marley!

I can't wait til I get to have the fun you just had! Can't wait for the weigh-in and smoke reports. Props Marley!

:welldone::yummy:;)

Hey Marley! I really don't know anything about coco, except that lots of guys love it and Doc hates it. If it gave him problems I'm not going to try it for this next grow, but maybe down the line. I'll wear a mask when I'm working with the vermiculite, thanks for the heads up.

I've found something that's working really well for me so far and I'm content to not push the envelope. I am thinking of trying a few organic soil plants in the upcoming grow, maybe the mothers. Still copying Doc.... organics but with OC+ as the driver.

I'll probably have to make a separate flower room for them. Pretty soon me and the cat will be crammed into about 10% of the house lol. :peace:

I'm 'thinking' of possibly trying a coco mix for my hempies next round..not 100% sure yet. I love the idea of organic soil, and plan on heading there someday. Very cool if you go that route with a few, I'd love to see it.
Nice Harvest Buddy! WTG! :)

Thanks Omm, came out way better than expected, well weight at least..info below :)
Excellent job, Marley!

I can't wait til I get to have the fun you just had! Can't wait for the weigh-in and smoke reports. Props Marley!

:welldone::yummy:;)

Hey NL I was just in the spot you are, jeez.. feels like just the other day. Great to finally get there, you will be there too before you know it!

Ok just a quick update cus I've been lagging. I'll have the final pics up in the next few days, hopefully.

Final weight, comes in at a very big surprise..put a damn smile on my face. :)

Diablo 1: 35.8g
Diablo 2: 40.6g
Diablo OG Total: 76.4g or 2.73oz

Larry 1: 37.3g
Larry 2: 41.4g
Larry OG Total: 78.7g or 2.81oz

Grand Total 5.54oz !

So I exceeded what I want in weight by 1.5oz. The majority of the bud is dry and smokable, if I was to lose any more weight I would say at the very most I would lose .5oz, but likely it is done losing weight.

As for quality the Diablo is disappointing. The nugs are fluffy and so far don't have a very appealing taste. I definitely think these could have gone another week or 2.

The Larry's are significantly better all around. They are already developing a nice aroma, have dense buds, and are littered with trichomes.

I'm still not 100% sold on the CMH. Overall my colas were smaller than I had wanted..even though I exceeded my overall weight goal. I think next run I may try a Hortilux HPS bulb for a portion of the flowering period. Have a few weeks to figure it out.

Today I picked up my clones for the next grow. Wasn't able to get exactly what I wanted, but I'm fairly happy nevertheless.

(2) 707 Headbands
(1) Holy Grail OG
(1) AlienDawg

Got em in mini-Hempys under the CMH. Updates in a bit, late.

Larry OG
Grow1_040_phixr.jpg

Diablo OG
Grow1_049_phixr.jpg

Larry OG w/flash
Grow1_041_phixr.jpg

Larry OG w/o flash
Grow1_044_phixr.jpg

Larry OG w/o flash
Grow1_043_phixr.jpg

Diablo OG w/o flash kinda blurry sry
Grow1_050_phixr.jpg

Another Diablo OG blurry grr
Grow1_051_phixr.jpg

Full First Yield Jarred - 5.5oz :) Diablo's left 6, Larry's right 6
Grow1_053_phixr.jpg

OC+/DM red - hmm, looks good to me!
Grow1_047_phixr.jpg

Excellent harvest Marley!:bravo:

That's a real nice crop you've got there. Sorry to hear that the Diablos aren't up to your standards but hey, now you know about them. I hope you journal those next clones' lives... I'll look for to it. Very good stuff here.

Nice looking boxes of nugs Marley!:yummy::thumb:

Smoke the Larry and use the Diablo for cooking, hash or oil. :rollit:

Excellent harvest Marley!:bravo:

That's a real nice crop you've got there. Sorry to hear that the Diablos aren't up to your standards but hey, now you know about them. I hope you journal those next clones' lives... I'll look for to it. Very good stuff here.

A year ago I would have loved the Diablo's. Being a legal patient in Cali has turned me into a snob, I don't even want to smoke my own shit! haha. Thinking about journaling again, I'm just bad on the updates. Day 4 today for my current clones!

Nice looking boxes of nugs Marley!:yummy::thumb:

Smoke the Larry and use the Diablo for cooking, hash or oil. :rollit:

Thx TT, not sure what I'm gonna do with the D's yet. Gonna let em cure for a long long time, that's one thing I do know. They currently smell like hay, ewww!

Congrats again Marley, I had a grow of Jungle wreck that tasted bad to me, but after 3 months cure it was some good smoke.

Take care my friend and grow on.

Hoping that's the case! I've got plenty of other smoke to keep me busy so waiting a bit for the cure won't be a big deal. Just hopin they do come out aight.

Wow Marley that is some harvest you have~~ Congrats! :bravo:

Thanks T, just glad to have made it through..the decent smoke from the Larry's is a nice bonus. Time to get things dialed in!

Nice pull, Marley! those nugs look dankety-dank :D

Hey Z thanks! The Larry's are starting to smell delicious, couple more weeks and they should be some good smoke. :bong:

WTG Marley :cheer:

Nice harvest.....esp nice that you had such good weight! :)

Ya I was stoked! Thought I was going to pull like 2z's or so, little did I know! It's nice now I have reference for future grows.

WooHoo! Great harvest Marley :cheer:

Thanks BD, can't wait to see your ak torn down. That cola is massive!

Those are some excellent #s Marley, Great Harvest:slide:

I wouldn't give up on the Diablo, I bet they tighten up and taste better in another week:cheer:

I sure hope so 52. I have a feeling it's gonna take em quite a long time to cure into something worthwhile, if at all. I should have kept them going for another week, probably 2. Oh well live and learn, definitely keeping my fingers crossed though.

:peace:

What kind of clones are you growing?

(2) 707 Headbands, (1) Holy Grail OG, (1) AlienDawg

They are nice and droopy again, much like my last clones. Not trippin this time, they should recover when the roots hit the res.

Well, this journal is just about wrapped up..dunno if I want to start a new one, continue on this one, or not do one at all!

I'll get a smoke report on here when I feel the buds are adequately cured.

Made a bunch of butter the other night with about 2z worth of trimmings. Have enough butter for about 5 batches of brownies, first batch is pretty much finished--all by myself haha! I've been in a slight fog for the last 4 or so days.

I would continue this one ..... everyone is already subbed... I continued mine with the kush.

Ya you're probably right.

IF A MOD SEES THIS CAN YOU PLEASE CHANGE THE TITLE OF THIS JOURNAL TO: Marley's Continual Grow - Hempy, CMH, Mod Scrog, OC+

I'll try and get some pictures up of the clones by tomorrow afternoon.. they are in the extremely boring state right now. Things should pick up in a few weeks when i put the scrogs on.

Back
Top Bottom