Mars Hydro New Year’s Gift: FC8000

Merry Christmas @HashGirl and @cjsbabygirl313 !
Lets brighten up the New Year / #marshydrofc8000
Thank you @Mars Hydro for giving us all the opportunity to win.
Happy New Year! :peace:

IMG_1111 - Copy.JPG

Have a great holiday @Mars Hydro.
Thank you for all the support over this past year.
Great customer service when i needed it.
Great lights.
Great give aways.
stella and the rest of the team i hope you and your families have a great Xmas break.
:green_heart: skunksta

#marshydrofc8000
Merry Christmas everyone. I truly hope everyone at 420 including sponsors all have an amazing Christmas! Eat lots of good food and argue with family! Hehe have a drink and get merry. It's been a hard year everyone deserves some fun :)
Hey @Morda Grown and @Mayne have you guys entered this contest yet? The FC8000 is a top of the range light for any grower no matter the scale!
IMG_20211224_192947.jpg

I stripped the bottom of the ladies again. Shouldn't need to crawl my huge butt under the canopy again until cropping thankfully hehe.

Merry Christmas @Mars Hydro thanks again for this wonderful giveaway!

A nice fat pre rolled joint... he's a busy man ain't got time to twist one
Lol, I never learned how! All the joints I tried looked like deformed worms with self confidence issues, :laughtwo:!
If you want to join the contest the rules are on page 7, post 128 (I think).

Lol, I never learned how! All the joints I tried looked like deformed worms with self confidence issues, :laughtwo:!
Fold the paper over instead of trying to tuck it under. If you or anyone you know is a smoker, practice with dry tobacco - if you can roll that you can roll anything. Also, don't be afraid to try something different. When I first learned to roll joints as a kid I did so backwards with the glue side facing me for some reason. I would love to teach you or anyone else... I like to think I roll pretty well. That's not a joke about the extra weight I put on during the holidays. lol. Cheers buddy.

Back
Top Bottom