Mars Hydro TS1000 Grow Tent Kit Looking For Tester

Thanks for tag mate but I've given up theres loads of contestants and I believe the 3 I've answered enough believe if goin to win I'm going to with the 3 thanks mate hope ure well but ts1000 is amazing and going a great job!! N I believe best part of the kit would be ourselfs

received_713061309939196.jpeg

20220523_144215.jpg
Looks like she is almost ready for a bigger pot. lol That is some healthy root growth! Root bound but nice ad white. :thumb:

Looks like she is almost ready for a bigger pot. lol That is some healthy root growth! Root bound but nice ad white. :thumb:
That was only like 2 week lol n yh shes now in final 25l fabric pot x

#marshydrogrowkit
@Freak Brothers @Kush Arcade
Q6: what do you think is the most important thing in a grow kit?
A6: the grow light will be the most important thing in a grow kit because you can grow anything under just the light of you didn’t have any other item from the kit so in my opinion it would be the grow light but than after the 2nd most important thing in the grow tent is the inline fan because also with out any airflow the plants could also slowly start to die out and stink in the later ages of the plants life

Question 6: What do you think is the most important thing in the kits?
Rules:
1. #marshydrogrowkit
2. Tag 2 friends
3. Answer questions(Find the answer on the specified page.)
4. A question can only be answered once
Specified page link:
Q6 What do you think the most important thing in the kits.png
#marshydrogrowkit.
@Buds Buddy @Jon 420

Answer question 6.

The light imo would be the most important thing in any indoor growing setup. Without that. Your pretty much in the dark…..literally

Question 4: How many sizes of Mars grow bags are available?
Rules:

1. #marshydrogrowkit
2. Tag 2 friends
Specified page link:
1652952485446.png
#marshydrogrowkit

@Tbe @zdd20

5gal and 11 gal fabric pots, so two

Last Question
Question 7: Besides lights, canopies and fans, which accessories are important?

Rules:
1. #marshydrogrowkit
2. Tag 2 friends
Q7 Besides light, tent and fan, which accessories are important.png

Last Question

Rules:
1. #marshydrogrowkit
2. Tag 2 friends
#marshydrogrowkit
@gr0w @Dav1967

When I got my kit I was very glad to have all the netting, pot, timer, extra hanging cords, extra ducting. I do wish maybe they came with some plant care stuff like cutting tools for pruning. But most these kits do a great job of covering what you will need to start.

Last Question

Rules:
1. #marshydrogrowkit
2. Tag 2 friends
Answer to Q7)=
I think having a timer, a couple trellis layers to use, fire extinguisher, and last but not least would be sweet to have a couple speakers built in the tent so the plants have tunes lol!

Last Question

Rules:
1. #marshydrogrowkit
2. Tag 2 friends
#marshydrogrowkit
@Alex C @Micheal Sandford

All those little things. Hangers, timers, glasses,trellis, containers, even including bags of soil would be pretty awesome. If your going to make a kits that’s ready to grow. Gotta have a media.

#marshydrogrowkit question 7; Besides lights, canopies and fans, which accessories are important?

The most common problem I have seen with grows going wrong are a result of PH imbalance. Perfect environment, light, and nutrients are useless with the wrong PH. The most important accessory is a PH tester. If you use a digital PH tester get PH drops as an emergency backup or to verify your meter is accurate.

7th question, last one

@Cnickson21

@Tokin Roll

#marshydrogrowkit

@Listersmeghead Have you seen Rimmer? last days of the competition @Cola Monster sorry needed a tag :p How's that new veg light working out?

Answer Question 7: Well personally also measuring devices.. so you know what's going on with the environment and adjust the fans & light & medium or tent accordingly. Makes so much difference to know what's going on.
But that are part of the growkit? well there's a hygrotempmeter in there so that's already nice & check, and it's very good to get fabric pots, and a scrog net which immediately motivates you to train the plants.

Last Question

Rules:
1. #marshydrogrowkit
2. Tag 2 friends
#marshydrogrowkit
@To the head @bla3870
Q7: Besides lights, canopies and fans, which accessories are important?

A7:Besides the lights and tent and fan some other important items are the carbon filters and also useful gadgets like Hygrometer Thermometer, 7 day timers, soil meter, pots, soil, dehumidifier /humidifier, hand pruner, ph and ppm meters, grow room glasses and couple trellis nets are also some of the important accessories that will be needed in grow tent.Also few other items that are important are light hangers,sticky traps, vent covers, and co2 if your trying to get the best out of your plants growth and you also can add a fire extinguisher just incase the worst happens.

@Mars Hydro thabk you so much for such amazing giveaways

Back
Top Bottom