MassMedMan's First Indoor - SCROG - 2 Lemon Kush In Smartpots

Got up a bit early this am to see with fresh eyes if I could find any other nanners. I didn't find Jack. So, maybe that was just an isolated set? I'm still nervous, but with less than a month left, I'm not worried. The buds are thickening up.... EWC tea tonight/tomorrow. Tonight I going to hit the underside leaves with an EWC tea foliar... Then give them a drink of it tomorrow.

Room/tent is smelling nice, the lemon kush smell has now taken over where the candy kush was.

All good, 420

Have a frosty Friday ;)

if you got one you will get more.

they'll start being a problem around 7 to 10 days before harvest, right when the plant is really in its ripe.

brace yourself :goodluck:

Good info, 420 brother, I won't let my guard down.

If this was you, when you notice them growing each day, multiplying if you will as I get close to the end -- would you then shut it down. Our just keep plucking them out and chugging towards the finish?

Doing some reading last night and apparently this strain has a known hermie problem. I guess they disclose 5% might turn. Interesting, wish I saw that before I started.

Anyway, just part of the learning experience.

Would you use, or did you use those seeds? I hear after they carry the trait...

How about the smoke, was it ok even though?

Did you save pollen? Our just let nature run it's course and harvested seeds?

Thanks, paddy

honestly i'd keep picking them till the very end

i know that some people cut it down but thats just lazy imo

it only gets out of hand last 2 weeks so if you got the nerves for it i think you should just let it finish it's life cycle.

think of it as a morning exercise

Slow and steady,,, ewc tea last night. No more feckers,, yet. Start fifth week of flowering tomorrow, light schedule going to 11/13

Group shot

20150207_065313.jpg

Lemon Kush One
20150207_065326.jpg

Lemon Kush Two
20150207_065334.jpg

Last shot, lights out,( lights out eye sir,,,,) till next Friday, still no sight of any feckers,, think the buds are thickening..feeding tonight, lights on hour later also,,tick, tock, tick, tock

Day 89 alive 33 flowering 36 since flip:

20150208_080306.jpg

Peace out, 420 ;)

Thank you, Ukeveryday! I'm excited for another stage, this being the close. Time to fatten buds and build resin!!

Planning this spring's foursome -- doing 4 auto THC bombs starting indoors in April, and almost ready to cook some soil for that grow... life is good ;)

Damb petergreen,
Those gals are no joke!
My dood.....have some + reps!!

Yeah, fellas. Thinking Jim Carey in Mask....... SMOKING!

Seriously though, I'm just keeping my fingers crossed, eating my vitamins, and going to church. The church of 420!!!!

CAN I GET AN AMEN?

:peace:

That's what I'm talking bout.

Another day, another snowstorm. I have so much snow in my yard it's incredible. I've been here almost 15 years now, and we've had some big years in terms of total snowfall, but this one might be the most. More on Thursday.

As far as the plants go, and thank you folks for stopping by, I have a lot to learn so it's always nice to have extra eyes on target, if you know what I mean.

Plants look great, but I did pull my first two nanners from the top cola of that plant, LK2,, one of the nearly 30 tippity tops I have.

I did hit the target in terms of tops based on the sq ft of my screen. I'm seeing 30 give or take on each. That'll be sine nice bud!! They are skinny, but I think they'll fill in nice. .I can see some orange hairs, many more white, but they are thickening. I pinched one last night and it was,,,, sturdy. ;) They have a ways to go....

LK1 looks totally awesome. Got some yellowing of the lowest fan leaves. I look at Mono's recent grow for inspiration on the final color.

Dutty, if these plants resemble anything you're doing I've done well, thanks. Even though I have a he-she, I'm not ruling out the strain. Maybe I just need to get better seeds. I'm done with attitude. Not blaming them, but, I'll be using Herbie from here on out. An order is going out soon.....

Almost, or ten days till my plants hit the century mark,, and soon after I'll begin feeding water and molasses only.

I gave them some big bloom last night... I'll give them one more dose of that, for the guano and ewc, and then maybe one or two teas... then, dem girls be dun.

Happy Monday funday, 420. I'm going to hit some trails and enjoy a day off in the snow!!!

Puff, puff, pass........ ;)

petergreen,
Sux about the weather man. What CAN we do about it tho?
Where I am these days, I dont own a snowshovel anymore although when I used to stay up near 'Cuse' I remember wicked snow(22in to 26in) back in the 80's (Oswego).
At least we have a passion for growing to help with the winter blues. Snowboarding anyone?:high-five:

I know I said I'd wait till Friday, but they are so frosty, I had to share ;)
20150210_210306.jpg

Back
Top Bottom