Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

Hey BP nice harvest bro. That looks like it's some good green my friend. Your garden looks sweet as well.

Great Job all around.

:thumb:

Ok so first up...my DIY cloner. I made some alterations since using it last...
Tub with water pump and hose with sprinklers. Hose has wire inside to hold shape...
DSC_07971.jpg

Lid on. Aluminium tray with cut outs for net pots set into lid and secured with waterproof tape...
DSC_07992.jpg

One diy net pot in place...
DSC_08013.jpg

Water pump running with both net pots in place...
DSC_0804.jpg
DSC_08034.jpg

Hooked up dual air pump, (2x 1.5L p/m)
DSC_0822.jpg

added T connectors and airstones...
DSC_08231.jpg

Airpump and water pump running...
DSC_0806.jpg
DSC_08191.jpg

ready for guests...
DSC_08081.jpg

So of course the next thing is to find some tenants for my new clone house:ganjamon:...
Mom was lookin like this before a trim, almost begging to have her first kids cut their apron strings...:)
DSC_0830.jpg

she gave up 6 beautiful specimens who fit perfectly into the new house....
DSC_08341.jpg
DSC_08362.jpg

leaving mom looking just a little bit thinner, and kinda in shock...tho im sure I wouldnt be too happy if somebody hacked off most of my limbs either:rofl::rofl::rofl:...
DSC_08321.jpg

I hope I didnt take off too much, tried to keep Mmclients technique in mind as i was working.

Anyway I think all went well with the cloning so i guess thats me updated for now and til next time...
:peacetwo:Bass

cool stuff BP!! :thumb:

No worries with your mama Bro! In 2 weeks you wont even be able to tell you hacked her :Rasta:

I took my mama down to just the pale weak leaves on the bottom after she was three feet tall a few weeks ago and now she looks just as full & strong as before the hacking
:peacetwo:

Right on Bass, things are looking great. for a side bonus harvest thats a nice pull of great looking smoke! And the cloner you made is cool as heck!! The thing I notice about your DIY set-ups, they all have your specific style, doesn't really look like anything I've seen anyone else do, although they accomplish the same thing. Tells me you are putting things together in your head from info you have, rather than just mimicking another build you've seen. Not that the latter is a bad thing, but I really appreciate the former!! :goodjob::goodjob:

Just got my new journal started, come by when you get the chance.
Aloha!!

cool stuff BP!! :thumb:

No worries with your mama Bro! In 2 weeks you wont even be able to tell you hacked her :Rasta:

I took my mama down to just the pale weak leaves on the bottom after she was three feet tall a few weeks ago and now she looks just as full & strong as before the hacking
:peacetwo:

Hi Bandit420, yep , seems you were spot on, my mum is already shown new green, she truly seems happy enough, ...:thumb: thanks for checkin in Bro...Happy New Year

Someday, if I every have enough money, I'm going to get you a round trip ticket over here just so you can show me how to do that! Oh! We might have bit of fun too!:thumb:

Wow OMM, Im truly flattered, thankyou...and yes Im sure we will have a lot of fun, If you learn quick then you will get your ticket price back in no time at all:cheesygrinsmiley: I always dreamed of seein Hawaii Bro....Thanks for all your support, I wish you a fantastic new year and a bountiful 2011:lot-o-toke:

Up to now I been using a cfl reflector for my hps bulb, so being the holidays I decided I would go down to my local growshop and treat myself to a new medium size adjustawing. I got there and it turned out he was out of stock, but he had a new reflector that he would let me have for the same price....I gotta say im pretty impressed....its called the TOP SHIELD PRO and looks like this...
DSC_08372.jpg

has a built in fan and heat shield and claims to be able to sit only 10cm above the canopy...
DSC_08401.jpg

with the extra wings on, it is almost as wide as my whole flower room...
DSC_08392.jpg

I also got a new pH/temp meter, and a great deal on a 3 bag bubblebag kit, inc. bucket/shaker pressin cloth....Oh and as a gift...the dude in the shop gave me 10 free diesel haze seeds.
DSC_08373.jpg

They are sativa so I cant get to put them in my current setup, but he says they are sure worth the wait :lot-o-toke:
DSC_0842.jpg
anyways, looks like im gonna be busy for a while, tonite Im gonna try to make hash for the first time, maybe I should hang the reflector first tho:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon::blunt:
:theband::lot-o-toke:HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY:lot-o-toke::theband:
:peacetwo: and BEST WISHES FOR 2011, Bass

Just thought Id do a mini update of the mom and kids...mom is already sprouting some fresh green growth and the kids dont seem to be suffering too much...i left much more tops on the clones than i have done previously...each has 5 growing tips left on...I hope they do ok.
moms new green...
DSC_08402.jpg

the kids...
DSC_08411.jpg

Just thought Id throw in a couple of funnies...
Its ALWAYS good to have a LAUGH...so do it and LONG & LOUD...!!!
Sympathy, who wants it...:rofl::rofl::rofl:
image46.jpg

Bear this one in mind 2mro nite...when somebody suggests maybe to pace youself:rofl::rofl::rofl::yahoo:
drinkin.jpg

oh and by the way...incase i forgot to say before
Thanks to you all here at 420 for makin 2010 just so much more fun than it woulda been...
:theband::partyboy::ganjamon:HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVRYBODY:ganjamon::partyboy::theband:
:yahoo::rollit::yahoo::rollit::slide::rollit:

That is one hell of a reflector, BP! Let us know how the hash comes out! I am starting to go to 12/12, as soon as I start getting flowers I am going to start on my journal (repairing hdd that crashed, lost all pics, etc. stored already - curse me for not having a backup!) Anyway, beautiful work, bro. And it looks like you may have some travel plans in the future, how cool is that!!:lot-o-toke::thumb::yummy:

:thanks: to everyone for new year wishes...The world is just about coming into focus again:cheesygrinsmiley:

I havent put up my new reflector yet, I didnt get around to tryin out my bubblebags yet either...cant really remember much of exactly what i been doin all week, was fun tho :party::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::slide::rofl::rofl:...

Luckily my girls havent suffered as much as I have, (although the crop from grow 3 sure did shrink!!!)...:ganjamon:
So, here's a few nice shots to kick off 2011, these are grow 4 at day 44...enjoy
DSC_0883.jpg
DSC_0895.jpg
DSC_0887.jpg
DSC_0893.jpg
DSC_0894.jpg
DSC_0892.jpg
DSC_0889.jpg

Back
Top Bottom