Mono Grows a Pound

looking great man! Ive got some slee-skunk hanging around too, depending on how yours goes i might have to pop them on the next rotation.
Keep up the great work.

looking great man! Ive got some slee-skunk hanging around too, depending on how yours goes i might have to pop them on the next rotation.
Keep up the great work.

Thank you for the kind words! Hopefully will turn out to be a female, fingers crossd. So far looks like a strong, healthy plant, so from good seedstock that's for sure :Namaste:

WP_20141102_002.jpg

HeyBudder
I have a small tent so when I have a reg seed I wanna pop I let them go straight 12/12 normally about 2 weeks if I remember right ,, always seems far to long to wait:cheesygrinsmiley: then with a good grower an yielder as ellI would have let her go to veg ,,sad I no but times of desperation.
Look the grow up sleestack from seed to weed on the tube she will help towards the goal you are looking to get:circle-of-love:

Hi mono n followers..

Just wondering if anyone has seen this before ??

My photo Blue mystic is kicking out 9 leaf fans at the top of main stem... Got regular 7 and 5 leaves too...

Is it anything to worry about ??... Or just some funky genetics ??

On another topic.... Gotta love herbies and his free seed giveaways

:Namaste:

image15354.jpg

Hi mono n followers..

Just wondering if anyone has seen this before ??

My photo Blue mystic is kicking out 9 leaf fans at the top of main stem... Got regular 7 and 5 leaves too...

Is it anything to worry about ??... Or just some funky genetics ??

On another topic.... Gotta love herbies and his free seed giveaways

:Namaste:

image15354.jpg

Is your soil maybe a lil to wet I had a very similar thing when I over watered
a white widow Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom