Mono Grows a Pound

Is your soil maybe a lil to wet I had a very similar thing when I over watered
a white widow Hope this helps

Thankyou for your swift reply Jaga...

I think you are right... The temps are a bit low over here, heading into winter... The soil just isnt drying out quickly... So i assume this is the cause.... I havnt over watered, just not warm enuf... Grow is in the loft, already for next year..

Might have to re site the girl to warmer area..

Thanks again

:high-five::thanks:

Thankyou for your swift reply Jaga...

I think you are right... The temps are a bit low over here, heading into winter... The soil just isnt drying out quickly... So i assume this is the cause.... I havnt over watered, just not warm enuf... Grow is in the loft, already for next year..

Might have to re site the girl to warmer area..

Thanks again

:high-five::thanks:

I just did some thing very similar and it freaked me right out :rofl: The sadder thing was I did it about a week ago again an had to ask KJC
:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Nice work jaga, I would have said high rh from low temps not over watering. Possibly high N from dark leaves. Healthy looking leave there budworshiper.

Update:

Soil and seeds all arrived today, so mono has been busy. Along with putting time into a newly released well known game :high-five:.

The five auto candy kush soaked in distilled water by the wood burner for just over 6 hours, after they all sank to the bottom in they went to a damp paper towel. Hope to see some taproots after work tomorrow.

Sleestack skunk got transplant, pruning / torture treatment this afternoon. I moved her into a 22 litre storge tub, hopefully final pot for it. Decided to heavily cut her back, ( taking away 2-3 sets of nodes per branch plus nearly all leaves) have had good results with this system before. She will receive very little high stress from now on, the main focus will be on training of the low stress kind.

Just realised I referred to the sleestack as a female.

Exodus cheese in the 22 litre lost all leaves during her prune, super silver haze was saved, merely a trim

WP_20141102_002.jpg
WP_20141103_008.jpg

Auto candy kush were herbies, again. Cant rate them well enough as a seedbank. Freebies this time 2x Afghani regular and a dinafem white widow. Feminised.

Considering a switch to the 600 soon, what do you guys think? Don't seem to be getting much penetration or spread from the 250. Don't think I will be able to light all plants efficiency with just the 250 watt hps.

Exodus cheese

WP_20141103_009.jpg

OMG is that a seeded Exodus cheese and if so ,,, How so ,,, Exodus cheese ws an accident that happend around the corner from us . I have been told many many times it only truly lives on in clones. I shared my old Flat with one of the crew Glenn I will say no more But you have my FULL attention you have some Kick ass crop coming your way

Yummie... Exodus cheese is lovely stuff matey... Put me on my arse !!!

Lets hope it does the same to you mono...

Is it the Greenhouse seeds version ??

Can i ask you what the benefits are for such a aggressive training mono ??... Not doubting you fella, ive learnt loads from your grows
:thanks:

Yummie... Exodus cheese is lovely stuff matey... Put me on my arse !!!

Lets hope it does the same to you mono...

Is it the Greenhouse seeds version ??

Can i ask you what the benefits are for such a aggressive training mono ??... Not doubting you fella, ive learnt loads from your grows

Bang on buddy, GHS, mainly because I heard a bad rep about them and thought it was just bad growers. So far, all seems well.

In these early stages, I will be focusing on the autos for growth. On the photo plants (all we have seen so far) all I want is roots, final pots, nodes and age. No need for leaves at this point in the grow.

Ps. New 600 bulb comes tomorrow, and I have the day off so early change

OMG is that a seeded Exodus cheese and if so ,,, How so ,,, Exodus cheese ws an accident that happend around the corner from us . I have been told many many times it only truly lives on in clones. I shared my old Flat with one of the crew Glenn I will say no more But you have my FULL attention you have some Kick ass crop coming your way

I honestly wish it was the true Exodus Cheese. My wife got some from her home town of Manchester about 12 years back. A guy who knew a guy. Beautiful stuff, although from reading and internet searches it seems very skunk #1 dominated and no different to the many sativa heavy skunks around now.

That said, I love a smoke with a story and no better story than the Exodus. Hopefully this GHS version will be able to bring back some amazing but distant memories.

Hopefully your predictions are on track, mono hopes to grow a pound from the photos this run :high-five:

Stay safe

:Namaste:

Youre going to notice a MASSIVE difference between the growth when you switch to that 600, cant wait!

Hope so, although not too much. Only have 1.2m x 1.2m to work with. Last big run the 600 on 12 and some cfls keeping away flowering produced great growth rates, need to keep the photos ticking over, slowly while the autos explode. By the time they flip to flowering ( around Christmas) I want them begging like a 40 year old virgin lol

Back
Top Bottom