Mono Grows a Pound

P10109934.JPG
P10109881.JPG
P10109864.JPG
P10109851.JPG
P10109841.JPG
P10109751.JPG

Finally found the time to make the switch. The 600 watt hps is now up and running. Brand new sunmaster bulb pushing out 90k lumens at source. Extraction is also running, currently on the lowest setting. Rhino fan pulling 140 cubic meters an hour. Fan is variable and can pull upto 380 cubic meters per hour on the highest setting.

Transplanted the super silver haze into a slightly larger pot (10 litre deep) will move her to the storage tub in a few days when I can get more soil, the other exodus cheese will transplant then too.

I culled out the weakest auto (harsh for a seedling lol) in terms of overall yield on the remaining four.

Hopefully the increased extraction and light will boost the autos into high gear and put the photos in a healthy state of vigourous vegetative growth.

Pics will be posted shortly. Stay safe fellow growers:Namaste:

Wonderfully healthy looking girl
it must be so hard to get a job around a grow as well,, I haven't been able to work for 14 years,, honestly some times I wish things were different

Thanks buddy. I run my own landscaping business so gives me a little more flexibility to juggle work and a grow. Still sometimes seems like there are not enough hours in the day.

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom