Mono Grows a Pound

I slip a little in the feed now and again :p

Male? No sexing done yet, the clone is super slow lol

Good morning Mono
sorry I thought I had read it some place :nomo: Bro this has been my WORST year on the planet in over 50 years :tokin:

Two out of three auto candy kush are now above ground. New growth on all the photo plants. We have been having colder temps than normal here, yet to turn on any form of ventilation. Growth is acceptable even without the fresh air exchanges.

So far I have held off on changing to the 600, although the new bulb has arrived :high-five:

My thinking is going along the lines of switching to the 600 at the weekend, turning on the fan(s) at the same time. Autos will be kept to the sides of the tent for a week while they grow up then, bam, hit them hard when they enter veg. Slowly training the photos as they grow.

Pics are a coming my friends.

Stay safe. Mono

Thanks for the explanation mono... It totally makes sense..

I see is an action that mimics grazing/predation on a wild plant... It grows back as it wants to carry out its destiny and grow.. With extra root growth as a bonus.... You will have a bigger than normal root network. All primed and ready to slurp up nutes big stylie !!!

That will give swift lush growth in veg and the benefits at flowering are huge, no doubt

:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::passitleft:

Thanks for the explanation mono... It totally makes sense..

I see is an action that mimics grazing/predation on a wild plant... It grows back as it wants to carry out its destiny and grow.. With extra root growth as a bonus.... You will have a bigger than normal root network. All primed and ready to slurp up nutes big stylie !!!

That will give swift lush growth in veg and the benefits at flowering are huge, no doubt

:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::passitleft:

Well said buddy, that's a better explanation than I could have given. Would have loved to have tried air pots for this run, but felt going back to basics for some predictable yields would be a safer way to play it this time.

WP_20141108_001.jpg

Well said buddy, that's a better explanation than I could have given. Would have loved to have tried air pots for this run, but felt going back to basics for some predictable yields would be a safer way to play it this time.

I understood ya matey....:allgood:

I gave it a good ponder during a phat one.

Better to be safe than sorry on ya grow dude

:Namaste:

I understood ya matey....:allgood:

I gave it a good ponder during a phat one.

Better to be safe than sorry on ya grow dude

:Namaste:

This is very true. Had a couple of disappointing moments during the summer, changing too many variables at a time. And human error. Really sucks when you get ounces less than planned lol. :high-five:

I just realised this is grow was started within two days (date wise) of my last 600 watt grow. Same method with autos through veg and all. The final yield from the photos was 370 grams so hopefully we can match or surpass that one. A few pics of the last 600watt grow for those of you who didn't catch it.

I will be doing the first training session tomorrow so a proper good update to come. Untill then, th seeds sage n sour a week or so from harvest :Namaste:

P10109202.JPG
P1010937.JPG

Back
Top Bottom