New City Grower 2.0

Welcome aboard Sphnx.
And I'm proud to announce that my DCS retirement status will not be revoked! I'm now officially an X-member of the Dead Clone Society after 1 year, 2 months, & 6 days following my first attempt. Seeing those roots brought tears to my eyes.

:cheer:Yaaaay:cheer: and the crowd goes wild

A few seeds is a blessing from a plant that's outstanding smoke.

She's finally free

image14784.jpg

QUICK UPDATE​
Oct 13, 2014​

Jonnie walker.... very nice reg :)
Bunk Gatorade...

Happy Munchday Mr BAR:volcano-smiley::Namaste:
Back Atcha Mr. Dreamz...

So as you know by now, we had our first clone ever to actually show new growth. This was done by using a few different members methods combined:[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

Scotty: His method of using nothing but Vermiculite in a cup.
PeytonManning: The Zip-Lock bag info.

& All the Solo Cup Grow Challenge Participants:
For the PMs with cloning info.

Today we used nearly the same exact method, except we used Clonex instead of the watery Rooting compound we've been using. We also left her sitting on the heating mat instead of inside the Veg Tent.
This cutting is from one of the Street Girls instead of our Mother Practice Plant.

IMG_00001590.jpg

IMG_00001591.jpg

IMG_00001593.jpg

IMG_00001598.jpg

Hoping Everybody has a terrific TwoTokeday :peace:

Welcome aboard Sphnx.
And I'm proud to announce that my DCS retirement status will not be revoked! I'm now officially an X-member of the Dead Clone Society after 1 year, 2 months, & 6 days following my first attempt. Seeing those roots brought tears to my eyes.

Reggie! That is the bees neez! Nice work my man! :high-five:

Well deserved tears :)

When you get a second, will you tell me what you think of my re-veg hopeful in this, my Most recent post

Thanks duder!

Looking really good BAR and I bet it feels good to see roots. Happy Weedsday :passitleft:

QUICK UPDATE​
Oct 15, 2014​

No doubt Mr. Dreamz. I just would like to show everyone how that Mutant Street Girl I didn't want to brother with has come along since throwing her in the Bloom Tent.

Day 30

IMG_20140903_5_.jpg

Day 43

IMG_20140916_15_.jpg

Day 52 / Day 31 under 12/12

IMG_20140925_2_2.jpg

IMG_20140925_3_2.jpg

Today​

THIRD WAVE STREET GIRL
( Unknown Strain / The mutant) Day 72 / Day 51 under 12/12

IMG_00001604.jpg

IMG_00001611.jpg