New City Grower 2.0

Reg this one looks very much like a MALE to me :lot-o-toke:
Without a doubt Jaga. That's why he was tossed when I opened the Bloom Tent Monday after not looking in there all weekend.

Congratulations on your harvest buddy,enjoy the buds & good luck with the paper towel :)
Thanxx Monster.

Seeds: $10-$50
Clones from a dispensary: $5- $30
Street girls lol that magic tree is priceless :)
Is it a joke reg? Or do you really keep on finding mj plants growing around that tree? Lol i feel kinda silly for asking lol
It's real my man Macca! If it weren't for the Magic Tree we wouldn't know each other. The first plant I grew, LAVERNE, was found under that very same tree. But it's not really that amazing when you think about it. I've figured it out.
A lot of the teenagers on this block smoke in front of the building stoop next to our building (kinda of like the bad kids hang-out) & the Magic Tree sits in-between the two stoops. So when they roll their wraps & blunts they're most-likely tossing their seeds under the tree. It's probably turned into a tradition with them. Since both of the Supers water down the sidewalk each morning when cleaning, the seeds get ample H2O.

Or maybe it's just the Cannabis Gods' gift to me.

Thus we have the Magic Tree...

Congrats on the harvest Reg! Looks yummy, you'll get bigger harvests soon too :Namaste:
Super stoked to see rooted clones! You're definitely tenacious :)
Street Girl #1 looks amazing too! The picture of health.
Stay well Reg :blushsmile: :passitleft:

Just read some more, and that's so freaking cool of you to let your daughter grow her own start to finish plant Reg :) Hey I started when I was 16 lol! (if you can call murdering my plant slowly "starting to grow" - :rofl:) Now 5 years down the road, after joining here, I think I've finally got a decent handle of it lol.

I bet she's going to do awesome! She definitely has lots of supports from all your friends who want her to beat you! (me included - no offense :blushsmile: :circle-of-love:) and on top of that.. she has a knowledgeable and awesome pops :) Good luck Reg's daughter!!!!!!!!! Rooting for you!! :cheer::love:

And omg...you have a magic tree?? That's where the street girls come from?? I need me one of those... :laughtwo: that's really cool. Hope those stoners never ditch your stoop Lol.

sorry for just skimming earlier haha. >.<

:thumb::yummy: nice harvest BAR The magical ganja tree :circle-of-love::cheer::cheer::circle-of-love::high-five: Happy Weedsday

QUICK UPDATE​
Sept 18, 2014​

Congrats on the harvest Reg! Looks yummy, you'll get bigger harvests soon

Without a doubt SoulGirl! Here's a look at a couple I'm sure will give much better yields.

KERALA X SKUNK #1
(Regular) Day 135 / Day 39 inside & under 12/12

IMG_20140917_1_.jpg

IMG_20140917_3_.jpg

IMG_20140917_6_.jpg

IMG_20140917_4_.jpg

IMG_20140917_5_.jpg

IMG_20140917_2_.jpg

STACK A DOLLAR (Cotton Candy, Double Re-veg) Day 80 / Day 49 under 12/12

IMG_20140917_7_.jpg

IMG_20140917_8_.jpg

aparently there was a yellow jacket wasp in my room who fancied my leg.. I went into anaphylactic shock. stopped breathing; sweats. Self administered epi pen. Now OK,just shakie. He must have got me when I was outside checking my buds. thankgod i had my epi pen! warninng to all.

Glad to here your ok Jam & good to hear from you. I thought you had pulled a Houdini on us.

Sorry I haven't been here too much lately, but was wondering why you said the roots on that Wild Thai was not healthy. The roots are white and firm and have no signs of rot or insect damage. They look healthy to me. What was wrong, in your opinion?

Fantastic looking flowering girls BAR. Loving it. :cheer::cheer::volcano-smiley:

jaamz the only thing I have been doing for the outies is the same thing I do for the inies.... I check trichs.... The 1 I still have outside is all cloudy but am waiting on the ambers to chop. I am not normally an outside grower but I don't know of any other way to check it. The outside growers around this part of the country all chop end of Oct to second week of Nov. They call Oct. Choptober here but figured the trich thing would work too.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom