Northern Lights X Big Bud Hempy Clone Grow

Sorry I hardlly ever use this word but.........DUDE! Them shitz are beauty's.:goodjob: looking like 5-6 footers.:popcorn: I look twards a LST update.

Well the step right up cause heres they be!!!!!!

The bagseed a week later LSTd... Dun DUN
100_1613_Large_.JPG

DUN

100_1612_Large_.JPG

And the Female Sleeskunk

100_1611_Large_.JPG

100_1594_Large_.JPG

And the Male Sleeskunk you havnt seen much.

Holey Balls Batman!!!
100_1607_Large_.JPG

100_1608_Large_.JPG

100_1605_Large_.JPG

May he rest in :peace:

100_1589_Large_.JPG

QUOTE]

Well the step right up cause heres they be!!!!!![/SIZE][/COLOR]

The bagseed a week later LSTd... Dun DUN
100_1613_Large_.JPG

DUN

100_1612_Large_.JPG

And the Female Sleeskunk

100_1611_Large_.JPG

100_1594_Large_.JPG

And the Male Sleeskunk you havnt seen much.

Holey Balls Batman!!!
100_1607_Large_.JPG

100_1608_Large_.JPG

100_1605_Large_.JPG

May he rest in :peace:
WoW man.. hey how much water are you having to lug out there for those trees? We had low rain but lots of humidity with overcast but today was nice and dry. That Sleeskunk is gonna do someone proud :blunt:

How does the sleeskunk smell?

They been getting about 4 gals ea a week not much they would do better with more but I cant be there every day usually just once or twice a week.

The sleeskunk has always had a musty skunky smell I know itll be a real stinker with buds...

Ill probly give them some more today if I can get out there Ill be away for a week so theyll need it.

The mil and female sleeskunk are very similar looking (or were) Im guessing its fairly stablized and seems well suited to the area. next year I might have to start som early to see how big it can get.

I gave them more water today, I was shocked at how much they grew overnight after that feeding. The tops of the sleeskunk grew about 3 inches each it looks.

The bagseed plant is really starting to frost up and look good.

Lol I hear yah.
Im looking to have a much better outdoor grow myself.

The sleeskunk got started pretty late but still is fairly big.
Next year I hope to get the a full lineup of skunk train plants an L>$>D> and the cali haze... maybe thats a bit ambitious eh?

Hey Buddy:)

Those plants are nothing but beautiful ! :yahoo:

Sorry bout the male, the swine!:smokin:

Absolutely beautiful pictures! :bravo:

Thanks Omm Im glad you stuck around. Yah I knew he was a male for over a month just wanted to watch him grow I didnt water or fertilize that male at all since I knew he was male. he still grew to similar height as the female and still looked healthy wish I had time space and motivation to breed...

:thanks:

So did you keep any pollen? Oh, and yeah... that many trees could be a job and a half, I learned my lesson with my failed attempt, too many holes to dig and too far out to carry water. I'm thinking a black hose and a water pump that connects to a drill...stick one end into the swamp weighed down with rock and buried up to the plant, just keep taking my drill with me for watering. lol just call me dreamer.

lol yah I wish I could do that..... I might be getting a peice of another property on the water hmmm...
But seriously water is a concern Im not sure what to do really...

No pollen he was took close to the girls and Im now on vaca for week...

Hey, guess who is using a Power shot A60
007356.JPG

This is my Hempy Bucket grow at 15 days from seed. Nice camera, thanks again brother!
:morenutes:

Awesome bro those plants looking healthy and green. :goodjob:
Are you using OC+ too? Glad the Cam is working for yah, I know how temperamental it can get sometimes :wood:.
:goodluck:

Man I must be smoking to much I wrote a whole update yesterday I either didnt post it or I posted it in the wrong thread....:smokin:
I will get pictures thursday while Im in the area.

I will probly start one of the L.$.D. seeds in a couple weeks and get my indoor game going as well as my cousing who is going to try one of the autos (Blue Himalayan Diesel) from short stuff seeds. Will probly start a separate journal for those though.

Ok of to try to sleep again :peacetwo:

Hello all....or none lol.

I went down thursday and watered them again ...yep forgot the camera so just imagine the plants here bigger and bushier than the last time.... arnt they beautiful?

For me the new semester has started I got a new part time job for the semester Phew!!
was worried about that.

Gearing up for the indoor season for both me and my cousin (first he has to tell his wife...lol)
I have plans of moving my fans outside the Cabinet that should give me another 8" or so.
Then its just a matter of organizing all the wires in a way that doesnt make it look like a spaghetti monster.

Hello all....or none lol.

I went down thursday and watered them again ...yep forgot the camera so just imagine the plants here bigger and bushier than the last time.... arnt they beautiful?

For me the new semester has started I got a new part time job for the semester Phew!!
was worried about that.

Gearing up for the indoor season for both me and my cousin (first he has to tell his wife...lol)
I have plans of moving my fans outside the Cabinet that should give me another 8" or so.
Then its just a matter of organizing all the wires in a way that doesnt make it look like a spaghetti monster.

They are beautiful as far I can tell. Big and bushy:cheer:
Cool on the job. I worked my way through college too. When I finally got the degree, it seemed like I had too much time on my hands. More power to you! Like your attitude......getting ready for indoor.....why not! Got to have a little stash some where! :):)

Awesome bro those plants looking healthy and green. :goodjob:
Are you using OC+ too? Glad the Cam is working for yah, I know how temperamental it can get sometimes :wood:.
:goodluck:

Man I must be smoking to much I wrote a whole update yesterday I either didnt post it or I posted it in the wrong thread....:smokin:
I will get pictures thursday while Im in the area.

I will probly start one of the L.$.D. seeds in a couple weeks and get my indoor game going as well as my cousing who is going to try one of the autos (Blue Himalayan Diesel) from short stuff seeds. Will probly start a separate journal for those though.

Ok of to try to sleep again :peacetwo:
Hey Stealthy, I'm not using OC at all...couldn't find the OC+ I'm using CalMag and FF trio pack.

I'll be looking out for the new indoor journal. :reading420magazine: Take care brother.

Hey guys thanks for dropping in and giving me something to read while I spend another sleepless night at the keyboard.

Ive always had trouble sleeping... insomnia is and old friend who comes to visit once in a while, but like some friends she over stays her welcome more oft than not.
Ive learned to go with it, so instead of laying in bed for hours I try to do something productive like read or watch some public broadcasting (really the best programing on ever)
Then when my mind is relaxed or I worked through whatever issue was slogging through my sub-conscious I go back to bed and try again.

This night however I know exactly whats got me wired.
Besides trying to work out an impossible schedule that includes starting a new job (seriously when did the paper work get this thick for a part-time job? and they need a passport...huh?) finishing my last job of the summer, planning a road trip half way cross the country with my father-in-law and getting all my reading and course work done ahead of time so I dont get behind...
The thing that has my wheels rolling so fast is that me and my wife finally made the decision to try to have a baby...

the gravity of the decision is immense and has been on my mind for the last couple of years.
Ive finally let go of my fears of failing and have given into faith. Faith in myself and faith in my wife that we are good people and I believe we can make the right decisions not only for ourselves but for another helpless human being.

So tonight I look out into a cool clear sky and dream....sleep can wait.

Wow that was pretty deep man lol, while I'm also sitting up all night on the keyboard looking at journals i didn't think id run across a post like that. But congrats on deciding to be a dad. And if your still bored check out my grow, Iv been feeling pretty lonely in there as iv had a slim few replies. Its candy store for stoners. I don't know how to get the links in my signature or any of that so also some help on that would be appreciated.

Wow that was pretty deep man lol, while I'm also sitting up all night on the keyboard looking at journals i didn't think id run across a post like that. But congrats on deciding to be a dad. And if your still bored check out my grow, Iv been feeling pretty lonely in there as iv had a slim few replies. Its candy store for stoners. I don't know how to get the links in my signature or any of that so also some help on that would be appreciated.

Thanks for dropping in... journals can be like that early on...

[REMOVE URL="[URL]https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/candy-store-stoners.126587/[/URL]"]Candy Store for Stoner[/URL REMOVE]

Try copying and pasting this and then delete the words REMOVE in the begining and end dont delete the brackets or anything else. :welcome:

Hey Bro! Having a kid is great, and yup that would keep the gears moving in the head. Hope you still have insomnia when he/she is born cause there really is no sleep for the first 3 months. The feeling you have when your holding on to that little, warm, placenta smelling baby is the best... Wish you and your wife luck on that.

Back
Top Bottom