Pantagruel's 3rd - Northern Lights

Mike Wright

420 Support
420 Staff
Royal Queen Northern Lights, 100% Indica
Organic soil and organic nutrients
Vegging 18/6 CFL
Flowering 12/12 400 watt HPS

Time for something different. I'll veg 2 plants to 6-7 weeks under CFL's. When I harvest the DP clones in 5 weeks I may try a metal halide bulb for the last 2 weeks of veg. I'll train them around the edge of a large pot, same as the DP clones in my second journal only much larger. Hoping to get over 200g.

Germination starts now.

NL011.jpg

After the initial problems the seedlings finally seem to be well established. I had to help get the seedcases off both as I think they were a little shocked from all the handling when I flipped them. Pictures aren't too good, but the twin sisters are visible. I read that often one of the pair will be weak, but these look equally healthy.

When my Hortilux enhanced spectrum bulb comes next week I'm going to let these guys live in the flowering chamber during the day.

Dec13Seedlings.png

18 days. Moved into the main grow chamber under the Hortilux. The single plant is much darker than the twin plants, I wonder if I have two different phenotypes going on. All the plants are much hungrier than the Durban Poison was and I've already started feeding with quarter strength fish emulsion. Few more days and I'll transplant them into medium pots. I am going to veg the hell out of these babies!

Dec29.JPG

Separated the twins and repotted. Also threw in 3 beans of Durban Poison which I'll include with this grow and hopefully do some cross breeding with the Northern Lights.

The girls seem to like my new soil mix, which is about 50% Promix. Just 48 hours after transplanting and they are really starting to shoot up and get some nice colour!

Dec30Before.jpg
Jan1After.jpg

Back
Top Bottom