O.G. Kush - Coco Coir Tent Grow

I hit them with 800+ ppm of the three part the other day. They responded just fine with no signs of burn. I may go up to 1000 ppm next feed since we're coming up on week 5.

After the dark period ended last night I shut the light off for one more foliar spray of Neem oil and ProTekt. We have had north winds gusting up to 35 mph so humidity has been in the 30's, perfect timing for a misting.

420_789.jpg

420_790.jpg

420_791.jpg

420_792.jpg

420_793.jpg

420_794.jpg

420_795.jpg

420_797.jpg

Plants are doing good. Upped the ppm to 900 last feeding. They could use a little more next feeding. PH without adjusting has been 6.2. Temps have been getting a bit hot this week. We've had some very hot days without much cooling off at night so I've been relying more on my A/C. Good news is humidity is dialed.

Got some pics right as the light went out this morning:
420_798.jpg

420_799.jpg

420_801.jpg

420_802.jpg

420_803.jpg

420_804.jpg

420_805.jpg

These two pics get me excited. Looks like OG Kush to me!
420_808.jpg

420_806.jpg

There developing really well YD and those calyxes are stacking nicely!!!

I know you don't want to burn them but give them whats needed so they'll be happy and put that energy in to fattening up, i'd also adjust your pH to 5.8 so more N is available.

There developing really well YD and those calyxes are stacking nicely!!!

I know you don't want to burn them but give them whats needed so they'll be happy and put that energy in to fattening up, i'd also adjust your pH to 5.8 so more N is available.

Thanks TBD! I'm going to hit them hard next feeding. Not too much time left to do it, I want fattening for sure.

they look really awesome YD!. great job. :thumb:

Thanks Bass!

Looks great like early morning frost

Thank you peanut!

Ok...so these are the clones that didn't make the cut for flower:
420_809.jpg

420_810.jpg

420_811.jpg

They have been in the same cups, in a corner under a little light. Almost ignored due to lack of space.
I think this strain is going to be good so I've been holding on to these. I wanted to run TGA next round but if this OG is good I will keep it going.

Not the strong cuttings like I prefer but I'm sure most will root.
420_812.jpg

No messy soil jokes due to this pic please...lol. I tipped a cup over right before. I cleaned it up this time :thumb:
420_813.jpg

Hi all! I'm anxiously awaiting my light to come on. I went on a much needed camping trip this weekend. Left early Friday and I'll admit, the girls have been on my mind. Watering has been every two days like clockwork, and I watered Friday morning so all should be good. Luckily it was cool here over the weekend!

Last watering was only the 3 part @ 1050 ppms. We are on day 50 from the switch today so I figure at least 3 weeks until harvest, most likely a few more days then that. Timing might have been a few days late to hit them that hard but I've been feeding light throughout this grow.

Clones are doing good! The tray needed some water today. Pulled a few plugs out to see progress, a few have root tips popping out. That made me smile :thumb:

I'll be starting a new journal for them later.

Pics to come tonight!

Need some help all. Leaves are curled up like a taco shell. They have shown this a little as seen in previous pics but it's much worse now. It's apparent I burnt them last feeding by the burnt leaf tips. Could the over feeding cause more curling up of the leaves? I've read before that mag+ deficiency causes this.

Flowers are looking good. Lot's of fox tailing going on which I think I like. I've had really good OG and Skywalker that looked this way so I'm not concerned about that...yet.

A few pics so we can focus on the issue at hand. Any advice is appreciated!

420_846.jpg

420_847.jpg

420_848.jpg

420_849.jpg

Thanks guys! I'm going to try and get one of the fans positioned right to move the leaves around more so there not stuck in one position. I had to move the fan because of lack of space, put it up on the side corner of the tent. Come to think of it...it probably wasn't much longer after I did that when I noticed slight curling. My thermometer is positioned a few inches lower than the tops of the plants, in direct light. It gets around 84* which I don't think is bad, I can touch the glass without it burning me.

Thanks guys! I'm going to try and get one of the fans positioned right to move the leaves around more so there not stuck in one position. I had to move the fan because of lack of space, put it up on the side corner of the tent. Come to think of it...it probably wasn't much longer after I did that when I noticed slight curling. My thermometer is positioned a few inches lower than the tops of the plants, in direct light. It gets around 84* which I don't think is bad, I can touch the glass without it burning me.

84 is when they start shuttin down on us. And that reading being a few inches below, well, you know. I am working on keeping my tops 82 or less and it's tough. Er.. household ac makes it, but freaking expensive $400 bill.

Back
Top Bottom