Crown Royale Indoor Coco Coir Grow

Day 65 of Flowering

full

Day 65 of Flowering: Sugar Leaf Trichomes

full

Day 65 of Flowering: Flower Pistils and Trichomes

Trichomes are continuing to turn amber on the leaves, but not in the flowers. Hopefully that will change over the next week or so.

Day 70 of Flowering

full

Day 70 of Flowering: Sugar Leaf Trichomes

full

Day 70 of Flowering: Flower Pistils and Trichomes

Well, it's a week longer than the 63 days advertised by the vendor. I hear a week or two is quite normal so ...
:yummy: :popcorn: :yummy:

Getting close, every strain I've grown has taken longer to finish than what they advertise. I had some autos that were advertised for 65 days seed to harvest and they went 110 days lol. I didn't think them things was ever going to finish up. Then I followed a journal on here with same strain i grew and his was finished up in 68 days so it's strange lol. Maybe the environment has a lot to do with it in not sure.✌

Day 72 of Flowering

full

Day 72 of Flowering: Sugar Leaf Trichomes

full

Day 72 of Flowering: Flower Pistils and Trichomes

There's not been much progress of trichomes turning amber. I'll give them another four days before harvesting.

Day 159 of Grow / Day 76 of Flowering

06 Apr: Harvest…

full

Day 159 of Grow / Day 76 of Flowering

full

Day 159 of Grow / Day 76 of Flowering (Random Cola)

full

Day 76 of Flowering: Sugar Leaf Trichomes

full

Day 76 of Flowering: Flower Pistils and Trichomes

full

Single Plant Image in a ScrOG can be Taken at Harvest

full

Harvest Hanging out to Dry

full

Roots Extended out of the Grow Bag.​

Yes! It's payday, make it all worthwhile day. I'm now waiting for them to dry and cure. :surf:

This journal is seriously one of my favourites ever. And given it’s your first foray into indoor gardening - I’m amazed at how successful you’ve been! Clearly you have a naturally green thumb and also did a lot of great research. Respect.
P.S. I’m looking forward to seeing your Grow Number 2 Journal !

This journal is seriously one of my favourites ever. And given it’s your first foray into indoor gardening - I’m amazed at how successful you’ve been! Clearly you have a naturally green thumb and also did a lot of great research. Respect.
P.S. I’m looking forward to seeing your Grow Number 2 Journal !

Thank you. I tried to keep it short and to the point.

Back
Top Bottom