O.G. Kush - Coco Coir Tent Grow

this journal should be moved to completed journals admins

Actually it's not completed yet. I'm in week 2 of curing and have yet to give a smoke report. I'm also hoping to give an idea of cured weight. And maybe a couple of cured flower photos as well.

You might want to let the mods do their job the way they see fit. :hmmmm:

Hi YardDog35,

Congratulations on a successful grow! :cheer: After you post your smoke report, hit the Report Post icon to report that post and just let us know via that report that your journal is ready to be moved. We'll get it moved as soon as we get the report.

:Namaste:

Beautiful looking grow yarddog!!!! Those nugs look so proper, fresh, frosty and delicious looking!!! excellent manicuring job as well :)

Hi YardDog35,

Congratulations on a successful grow! :cheer: After you post your smoke report, hit the Report Post icon to report that post and just let us know via that report that your journal is ready to be moved. We'll get it moved as soon as we get the report.

:Namaste:

Thank you so much 420 Girl! And thank you, and your colleagues for the hard work and time you put in here @:420: :goodjob:

I will report the post when it's ready to moved, thank you :Namaste:

Beautiful looking grow yarddog!!!! Those nugs look so proper, fresh, frosty and delicious looking!!! excellent manicuring job as well :)

Thanks brother! Very much appreciated! I'll get the smoke report up soon. The flowers dried out faster than expected so the smell isn't there yet, not sure if it will ever be. Makes me think the flavor may not be exciting either. I'm sure the effect will be there though...trichs are everywhere! Thanks again, Icemud!

Hello everyone! Hope all is well your world :Namaste:

My scale is no longer with us, so I have no exact weight to report. Judging by the jars I filled...I believe there is/was 4 usable ounces of medication. I'm happy with it!

Truth of the matter, it just got too darn hot in the tent this summer! Like I mentioned before, the flowers dried fast.

The taste is good but never really came around. Open the jar lid and you get a scent of a gas smell, but if I didn't tell you it was OG Kush before you opened it, you would most likely not guess it was OG Kush. It did fox tail like I've seen true OG phenos do.

Effectiveness is good. Once you smash it down to a bowl the shimmer excites you. It is dry and airy, but once packed the trichomes come together and shine in the light. You know it's good when the flame hits it. Like I said the taste on exhale is not quite there, but it is as smooth as can be. Upon exhale the room fills with smoke. Much more than you thought you inhaled.
It's not a creeper by any means. After one rip you feel it behind the eyes, and in the head...then it doesn't take long for all to be good!

My favorite thing about this harvest is the flexibility. Yeah the taste and smell are not top notch, but I can take one or two rips and be set. At night I can load up a bubby bowl and be ready for bed after 4 good rips.

All and all...I'm really happy with the pull. I'm like a squirrel with all his nuts for the winter :laughtwo: Well with a little help from my friends!

I'm done with this strain.

With that being said, I'm done in general for now. I'll be moving...sooner than later I hope. I will be back friends! In the meantime I'll be lurking when i have time :high-five:

Thank you mods of :420: :thumb:! You're the best!!

Send this one off to completed! :thanks:

Glad to hear it's all good in the end YD. Feel free to pm me once in a while so we can chat!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Hope all is well in your world. Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:
:420:

Re: O.G. Kush-BPN Nutrients-Coco Coir tent grow

Nice roots on those clones. How many days went by between cloning and seeing them root?

Thanks! I believe 10-14 days, it's been a while. Those plugs in a tray, with a dome cover work great.

Back
Top Bottom